Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Charged by iTunes and Spotify

Hello, I was charged by Spotify and iTunes both 10.55. Is there reason why? And who do I contact to take care of this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was charged by Spotify and iTunes both 10.55. Is there reason why? And who do I contact to take care of this?
  • Selinav21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Summer offer to College offer?

Will I be able to try the summer offer ($1) for the next 3 months, then cancel it and then sign up for the student price ($5)?

• Will I be able to try the summer offer ($1) for the next 3 months, then cancel it and then sign up for the student price ($5)?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscription

So I tried to get the 0.99$ premium but it said that I was not eligible to get it. So I clicked it two more times and it said the same thing. It then charged me 3.00$ and did not give me premium. I would like my 3.00$ refunded.

• So I tried to get the 0.99$ premium but it said that I was not eligible to get it. So I clicked it two more times and it said the same thing. It then charged me 3.00$ and did not give me premium. I w...
  • Alejandro141
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cerrar cuenta de Facebook asociada a spotify

Abrí spotify la primera vez con mi cuenta de Facebook y luego compre la premium usando otro correo. Ahora no puedo conectarme a Facebook con mi cuenta premium porque ya está asociada a otra cuenta de spotify. Que debo hacer?

• Abrí spotify la primera vez con mi cuenta de Facebook y luego compre la premium usando otro correo. Ahora no puedo conectarme a Facebook con mi cuenta premium porque ya está asociada a otra cuenta de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Over charges of 9.99

I have family plan. Me and 2 users. Being charged 19.99. And being charged 9.99 from my account. Double charging me. For a year. I want to be refunded for the 9.99 for all the months since I have been on it. Over a year

• I have family plan. Me and 2 users. Being charged 19.99. And being charged 9.99 from my account. Double charging me. For a year. I want to be refunded for the 9.99 for all the months since I have bee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't allow me to buy Premium

When I go to buy, it will take me to the screen to purchase, but when I click "Accept and pay", it takes me back to the offor screen. Is there any other way to purchase premium?

• When I go to buy, it will take me to the screen to purchase, but when I click "Accept and pay", it takes me back to the offor screen. Is there any other way to purchase premium?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Quiero eliminar mi cuenta

Hola, tengo mi cuenta creada por medio de Facebook, pero por motivos personales quiero eliminarla para crear una aparte. He intentado contactar por correo numerosas ocasiones pero siempre me mandan un correo para que entre aquí a la comunidad y no el...

• Hola, tengo mi cuenta creada por medio de Facebook, pero por motivos personales quiero eliminarla para crear una aparte. He intentado contactar por correo numerosas ocasiones pero siempre me mandan u...
  • Blackwidow2
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

** Spotify gave my account away to a big brand! **

I have tried emailing Spotify support without getting a reply so I will try the forum again.Apparently a world famous brand wanted my username that I've had since Spotify came out as a Beta in Sweden in 2006.Without confirming with me Spotify deleted...

• Regular
  • I have tried emailing Spotify support without getting a reply so I will try the forum again. Apparently a world famous brand wanted my username that I've had since Spotify came out as a Beta ...
  • none2k
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Gifting Spofity in Belize

I'm in the US and would like to first a subscription to a friend in Belize. Will they be able to use the service there? Thanks.

• I'm in the US and would like to first a subscription to a friend in Belize. Will they be able to use the service there? Thanks. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Password Email not being sent

Hello,I originally signed up with Spotify using my Facebook credentials. I would like to sign into Spotify on my streaming device. I have used the Device Reset Password functionality from my account multiple times, waited a few days, checked spam fil...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I originally signed up with Spotify using my Facebook credentials.  I would like to sign into Spotify on my streaming device.  I have used the Device Reset Password functionality fr...
  • jsavio80
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I don't want automatic payments. I payed 0.99 cents for the summer.

If I cancel do I cancel my 0.99 cent deal entirely. How do I make sure Spotify doesn't automatically charge after the summer? So there is no option to pay in incriments?

• Casual Listener
  • If I cancel do I cancel my 0.99 cent deal entirely. How do I make sure Spotify doesn't automatically charge after the summer? So there is no option to pay in incriments? 
  • MarkL3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update payment method

I had the spotify premium student discount option and then my associated card on my account had to be destroyed due to fraud. Before I could update my payment options with a new card - I graduated college. Now i am no longer eligible for the student ...

• I had the spotify premium student discount option and then my associated card on my account had to be destroyed due to fraud.  Before I could update my payment options with a new card - I gradua...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble activating Spotify Premium via Vodafone (Italy)

Hi. Today is was trying to activate my free premium subscription for 12 months that comes with my Vodafone plan on my account. After all the steps, and after logging into my Spotify account from the Vodafone site wizard, I get redirected to a page th...

• Hi. Today is was trying to activate my free premium subscription for 12 months that comes with my Vodafone plan on my account.   After all the steps, and after logging into my Spotify account ...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Something went wrong

Constantly. I even got a brand new phone, downloaded the app, still get the same on every page. That didn't work. Please give it another go. Huh? I upgraded family to premium and we ALL HAVE THIS PROBLEM. How to permanently resolve beforemail I close...

• Constantly. I even got a brand new phone, downloaded the app, still get the same on every page. That didn't work. Please give it another go. Huh? I upgraded family to premium and we ALL HAVE THIS PRO...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Going to college, currently have premium, looking to get the student discount

I am just wondering if it is possible to get the $4.99 a month premium now that I am going to college. I already am a premium user, I do not want to cancel my current subscription because I was recently charged for it. So is there a way that next mon...

• Casual Listener
  • I am just wondering if it is possible to get the $4.99 a month premium now that I am going to college. I already am a premium user, I do not want to cancel my current subscription because I was recen...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

family plan

Does spotify family have an end date? Such as the Spotify student is only for 12 months

• Does spotify family have an end date? Such as the Spotify student is only for 12 months
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Debit card was charged for a student membership but I am still only allowed the free membership.

I signed up for the student Spotify account and my credit card was charged but online and on the app it says I have a free membership. Why am I being chargedand or why isn't it switching over to a student account? Also when I try to contact Spotify t...

• I signed up for the student Spotify account and my credit card was charged but online and on the app it says I have a free membership. Why am I being chargedand or why isn't it switching over to a st...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed countries but still being charged in previous country currency

Hi I recently moved from NZ to Australia. I was paying in NZ dollars but now even though I changed my subscription to now pay in Australian dollars with my Australian credit card I have still been charged with my NZ credit card. How do I get this cha...

• Hi    I recently moved from NZ to Australia.  I was paying in NZ dollars but now even though I changed my subscription to now pay in Australian dollars with my Australian credit card...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I have moved country and cancelled my old subscription and it will not let me start a new one in my current country

• I have moved country and cancelled my old subscription and it will not let me start a new one in my current country
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to release E-Mail from Facebook?

Does anyone know how to release my e-mail from faceboon? I've tried to contact spotify 3 times within the correct "release"-form but without any answer.Any way of contacting them via direct mail/phone to get this resolved asap?

• Does anyone know how to release my e-mail from faceboon? I've tried to contact spotify 3 times within the correct "release"-form but without any answer. Any way of contacting them via direct mail/ph...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes