Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't get into my account

I have a Spotify account I have been paying for had all play list an everything no can't find it anywhere an can't find anyway to re access it???

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify account I have been paying for had all play list an everything no can't find it anywhere an can't find anyway to re access it???
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pay with credit on phone

I want to know if there is a way to use you mobile phone credit to pay for spotify premium. I need it to on the 3 mobile carrier please help

• Visitor
  • I want to know if there is a way to use you mobile phone credit to pay for spotify premium. I need it to on the 3 mobile carrier please help
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months for 9.99 on itunes ?

Hi i was wondering if it's possible to pay for the 3 months for 9.99 promo through my itunes account? If so, how? Or do I need to use the actual spotify web site to get the promo ?

• Hi i was wondering if it's possible to pay for the 3 months for 9.99 promo through my itunes account? If so, how?  Or do I need to use the actual spotify web site to get the promo ?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has hacked my account

Someone has hacked into my account and changed my email and password associated with my account. They deleted all of my music and playlists that I hvae been gathering since like 2012 or earlier. My credit card is still assocated with the account. I c...

• Regular
  • Someone has hacked into my account and changed my email and password associated with my account. They deleted all of my music and playlists that I hvae been gathering since like 2012 or earlier. My c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium 3 months

hey, i just bought spotify premium 3 months for 20zl, and my premium account is prolonged only for 2 months, i have confirmation of an order.can someone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • hey, i just bought spotify premium 3 months for 20zl, and my premium account is prolonged only for 2 months, i have confirmation of an order.can someone help me?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial

I have tried to sign up for the three month trial and have gone through PayPal three times but keep getting redirected back to Spotify from PayPal. When I choose free trial on Spotify it's given me seven days. Please help me get the three months o. M...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to sign up for the three month trial and have gone through PayPal three times but keep getting redirected back to Spotify from PayPal. When I choose free trial on Spotify it's given me s...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Returning to free subscription after premium

Hi. I'm currently a Spotify free subscriber and would like to try out the premium service. Can anyone bullet point a couple of pros and cons for me.Also, can I return to having a free subscription if I choose to cancel a premium trial?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I'm currently a Spotify free subscriber and would like to try out the premium service. Can anyone bullet point a couple of pros and cons for me. Also, can I return to having a free subscription ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION

My husband died and I want to cancel subscription as I'm sure he didn't know he was being charged! I have been trying for over an hour, following all the links and ways to "cancel" but they are ALL USELESS. It's a disgrace. I've tried contacting cust...

• Casual Listener
  • My husband died and I want to cancel subscription as I'm sure he didn't know he was being charged!  I have been trying for over an hour, following all the links and ways to "cancel" but they are...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 9,99€

So theres this offer where you get 3 months of premium for 9,99€ and i'd love to have it but like as soon as i click on it, it redirects me to the standard 1 month premium for 9,99. tried everything already and it's just not working. does anyone know...

• Casual Listener
  • So theres this offer where you get 3 months of premium for 9,99€ and i'd love to have it but like as soon as i click on it, it redirects me to the standard 1 month premium for 9,99. tried everything ...
  • canderdiyok
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding relatives to family plan

I upgraded yesterday to family but my daughter is not able to log in. How does she log in to her Spotify from family? I sent her the invite but it doesn't work. Does she log in as herself? It's not working. There is no way to get a live person at Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded yesterday to family but my daughter is not able to log in. How does she log in to her Spotify from family? I sent her the invite but it doesn't work. Does she log in as herself? It's not w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing my Facebook connection to Spotify

Hey, i would like to be able to open spotify without signing in through facebook. My problem is, whenever i click on "sign in via email" it says that my email is associated with my FB credentials, so i have to go through them. What is the process for...

• Visitor
  • Hey, i would like to be able to open spotify without signing in through facebook.  My problem is, whenever i click on "sign in via email" it says that my email is associated with my FB credentia...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I had spotify on my phone and then I cancel the payment but I'm still getting change I'm **bleep**ing piss and want my money back and y'all dont have,a number for I can call really.

• Casual Listener
  • I had spotify on my phone and then I cancel the payment but I'm still getting change I'm **bleep**ing piss and want my money back and y'all dont have,a number for I can call really.
  • kelii_truth_sou
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing countries on a free account

I'm currently studying abroad and my spotify account shut me out. I'm trying to change country on my profile, but it will not let me. The only solutions I have seen relate to paid accounts. What do I do?

• I'm currently studying abroad and my spotify account shut me out. I'm trying to change country on my profile, but it will not let me. The only solutions I have seen relate to paid accounts. What do I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Error

I just got a new debit card and number... Same bank, but it wont process my payment. It keeps saying error. I know im typing it in correct. I called my card service and they said it wasnt even attempted in the system. There able to see everything tha...

• I just got a new debit card and number... Same bank, but it wont process my payment. It keeps saying error. I know im typing it in correct. I called my card service and they said it wasnt even attemp...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

account does not acknowledge my premium account so I cannot cancel!

I have and pay for premium. I want to cancel but when I log into this Spotify web account it does not acknowledge that I have premium thus I cannot cancel my account! I sent an email to the help email account but it sent me here and of course, Spotif...

• Visitor
  • I have and pay for premium. I want to cancel but when I log into this Spotify web account it does not acknowledge that I have premium thus I cannot cancel my account! I sent an email to the help...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed card to USA, country still hasn't changed under settings

I clicked "Change country" under the 'Edit Payment Settings' page, and it still says im In Germany?Getting kind of annoying, none of my family members can use the family premium because it says we aren't in the same darn country but I'm pretty sure.....

• Casual Listener
  • I clicked "Change country" under the 'Edit Payment Settings' page, and it still says im In Germany? Getting kind of annoying, none of my family members can use the family premium because it says we ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Close my account

Hello, I want to close my Spotify account and don't know how to do it.Can somebody help me ? I'm french so sorry for my english. Sebi_67

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I want to close my Spotify account and don't know how to do it. Can somebody help me ?   I'm french so sorry for my english.   Sebi_67
  • Sebi_67
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP, why did Spotify delete my premium account??

I am having trouble logging into my account, my account was working perfectly untill all of a sudden I was logged out. I tried to log in in all possible ways and it kept saying my password was wrong even though I am 100% certain it is right. I then w...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having trouble logging into my account, my account was working perfectly untill all of a sudden I was logged out. I tried to log in in all possible ways and it kept saying my password was wrong ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change subscription to Spotify Family

So here's the thing. I had a premium subscription, that I had to cancel because an unrelated problem with my credit card. I decided to upgrade again, but to a family plan, so my parents and brother could add to that plan and cancel their own subscrip...

• Visitor
  • So here's the thing. I had a premium subscription, that I had to cancel because an unrelated problem with my credit card.    I decided to upgrade again, but to a family plan, so my parent...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify deleted my premium account?

I am having trouble logging into my account, my account was working perfectly untill all of a sudden I was logged out. I tried to log in in all possible ways and it kept saying my password was wrong even though I am 100% certain it is right. I then w...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having trouble logging into my account, my account was working perfectly untill all of a sudden I was logged out. I tried to log in in all possible ways and it kept saying my password was wrong ...
  • laurasssds123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes