Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How do I add a family member HELP!!!

Okay so I've had a premium individual account for a while now. I've shared the account back and forth with my fiancé (I pay the bill) and I decided to upgrade to family plan. I tried sharing the link for her to add and says she is already on my accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so I've had a premium individual account for a while now. I've shared the account back and forth with my fiancé (I pay the bill) and I decided to upgrade to family plan. I tried sharing the link...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I need help please. So I'm trying to pay for premium but every time I click on Unlock Premium, nothing happens. Literally nothing happens, I have closed the app and even deleted it. I have restarted my phone completely but nothing seems to work. Ever...

• I need help please. So I'm trying to pay for premium but every time I click on Unlock Premium, nothing happens. Literally nothing happens, I have closed the app and even deleted it. I have restarted ...
  • mallory_ss98
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Getting error code 2 when logging into desktop - iphone is fine, though

Recently had to change passwords on my account (forgot original) and then could not log back in. Iphone is fine (maybe I never logged out of that one? Now, even my facebook log in wont' work. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Did not work.

• Recently had to change passwords on my account (forgot original) and then could not log back in. Iphone is fine (maybe I never logged out of that one?   Now, even my facebook log in wont' work...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Payments Days

Hello My Spotify Premium just ended yesterday after 4 months on premium, so I made a subscription and payed 6.99 euros today 28-05-2016 and it says that im going to get charged again 17-06-2016. Can someone help me?

• Hello   My Spotify Premium just ended yesterday after 4 months on premium, so I made a subscription and payed 6.99 euros today 28-05-2016 and it says that im going to get charged again 17-06-2...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove my Facebook so I can use my email to make a proper Spotify account

Right this is bugging me I trying to sign up to spotify using my email that I use for everything but when I type in the email it's say it's used i want to remove it so I use it to make a sport fit account using my email not my Facebook can you help m...

• Visitor
  • Right this is bugging me I trying to sign up to spotify using my email that I use for everything but when I type in the email it's say it's used i want to remove it so I use it to make a sport fit ac...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I canceled Spotify completely

And Spotify still are charging me a monthly bill i looked for a customer service contact number and found this so please help me .stop charging me please.

• And Spotify still are charging me a monthly bill i looked for a customer service contact number and found this so please help me .stop charging me please.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Updating email on account

HiI have a spotify account with all my music on which is linked/connected to an old email account that is no longer in use. I accidentally logged in with Facebook which is linked to my new email and therefore I now have two spotify accounts with two ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a spotify account with all my music on which is linked/connected to an old email account that is no longer in use. I accidentally logged in with Facebook which is linked to my new email ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not available in my country

When I joined this "Spotify" community, I did that with one purpose. To have an unlimited access to all of my favorite artists that I listen to, to connect my account to Last.FM community, however, since I am living in Serbia, and since I'm not emplo...

• Gig Goer
  • When I joined this "Spotify" community, I did that with one purpose. To have an unlimited access to all of my favorite artists that I listen to, to connect my account to Last.FM community, howev...
  • Samson-91
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to change my old email address to my new one

I cannot access my old email so I need to change into my new email. But the automatic system sends all stuff to the old one without exception.

• I cannot access my old email so I need to change into my new email. But the automatic system sends all stuff to the old one without exception.
  • Malique1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am being charged with being a member - please help!!

Hello, You are charging my bank account every month for 99 DKK but I am NOT a member of Spotify and have commercials btw the songs - so there is no way to cancel it on your homepage. Will you please get in touch with me at codan2 @yahoo.com and cance...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   You are charging my bank account every month for 99 DKK but I am NOT a member of Spotify and have commercials btw the songs - so there is no way to cancel it on your homepage.  ...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

aanmelden

I became "premium' and would like to be this also on my cellphone. I signed out but now weard but I cannot sign in again... Or with facebook but I want to sign in with my emailadress. How do I do this?

• Casual Listener
  •   I became "premium' and would like to be this also on my cellphone.  I signed out but now weard but I cannot sign in again... Or with facebook but I want to sign in with my emailadress. ...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account is hacked

My premium account has been hacked. They have changed the password and current email. I can still log in my spotify via my facebook account. Please help!!!

• My premium account has been hacked. They have changed the password and current email. I can still log in my spotify via my facebook account. Please help!!!
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Spotify Lost me as a Premium Subscriber

Spotify constantly crashes on both my new MacBook Pro, and my new iPhone 6When I've repeatedly written to Spotify about the issue, they tell me it's because I have and/or am subscribed to too many playlists. My playlist count is over 2000. They tell ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify constantly crashes on both my new MacBook Pro, and my new iPhone 6 When I've repeatedly written to Spotify about the issue, they tell me it's because I have and/or am subscribed to too many ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free to premium

Hi there !!!We'll today I try to change my free account to the premium one, I put every single information you require and at the end appears something saying that something was wrong with the charge, but my bank send me my recive for the Spotify cha...

• Hi there !!! We'll today I try to change my free account to the premium one, I put every single information you require and at the end appears something saying that something was wrong with the char...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student spotify

I need to be reimbursed I sign up for the student and it took my money

• I need to be reimbursed I sign up for the student and it took my money
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for 3 months premium (9 DKK - a current offer in DK) - was charged 99 DKK

Hello There is currently a limited offer in Denmark (advertised everywhere) that if you sign up for premium one will recieve 3 month premium subscription for only 9 DKK (approx. 1,5 USD). I signed up for the offer but was charged DKK 99 for the 3 mon...

• Hello   There is currently a limited offer in Denmark (advertised everywhere) that if you sign up for premium one will recieve 3 month premium subscription for only 9 DKK (approx. 1,5 USD). &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I upgraded to premium, but I still have a free account

Hi guys, so in May 23th after my 7 premium free days are over i decided to upgrade to premium for 3 months by $9.00, i went to the page to do that, i put my credit card info there, and when I click the button to start my premium account, appear a mes...

• Hi guys, so in May 23th after my 7 premium free days are over i decided to upgrade to premium for 3 months by $9.00, i went to the page to do that, i put my credit card info there, and when...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account no longer working

BUT I AM STILL PAYING! I am extremely pissed off because I cannot access my premium functions, there are no phone numbers to reach this company for help, and the troubleshooting suggestions do not work. I have uninstalled the app, reinstalled, log ba...

• Casual Listener
  • BUT I AM STILL PAYING! I am extremely pissed off because I cannot access my premium functions, there are no phone numbers to reach this company for help, and the troubleshooting suggestions do not wo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to Change Country? Help page useless

When I created a new spotify account to join in my sister's Family account, there was NO OPTION for country. It automatically set Singapore as my country and I wanted to create a PHILIPPINE account, because a) I already have a Singapore account and b...

• Casual Listener
  • When I created a new spotify account to join in my sister's Family account, there was NO OPTION for country. It automatically set Singapore as my country and I wanted to create a PHILIPPINE account, ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes