Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Please Help!!

I Can't Seem To Remember My Password, Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I Can't Seem To Remember My Password, Help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnected Facebook in settings -not realizing that was logging me in- now completely locked out.

In my settings, clicked 'Disconnect from Facebook', not realizing Facebook was logging me in automatically. Now completely locked out of my premium account. Logged into this old basic account I apparently created before signing up with Facebook so I ...

• Casual Listener
  • In my settings, clicked 'Disconnect from Facebook', not realizing Facebook was logging me in automatically. Now completely locked out of my premium account. Logged into this old basic account I ...
  • travelingseth
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgraded from premium to free

I had spotify premium for a long time and loved it. I can't afford to pay for it right now so i downgraded to free. My problem now is that all of my playlists, and even when i do searches for things, i can't click on and listen to any specific song a...

• Visitor
  • I had spotify premium for a long time and loved it. I can't afford to pay for it right now so i downgraded to free. My problem now is that all of my playlists, and even when i do searches for things,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email address linked to account

Hey, I recently was logged out of my account on my phone and computer, when trying to log back in, I forgot my password, so I reset it. Turns out that the email address linked to it is a random one (I've never seen before "it's @jp.com"). This is a f...

• Hey, I recently was logged out of my account on my phone and computer, when trying to log back in, I forgot my password, so I reset it. Turns out that the email address linked to it is a random one (...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago premium pero no puedo conectarme

Hola, yo pago spotyfy premium pero desde hace 12 semanas no puedo conectarme, me sale un mensaje que no tengo acceso a internet

• Hola, yo pago spotyfy premium pero desde hace 12 semanas no puedo conectarme, me sale un mensaje que no tengo acceso a internet
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i pay my subscription and i dont have premium

hello, im from mexico so my english is not cool, but i will tryI pay my subscription via credit card, and my bank send a receive for me, about 30 min ago and still my account says FREE.Could i speak with somebody about my problem with spotify in span...

• hello, im from mexico so my english is not cool, but i will try I pay my subscription via credit card, and my bank send a receive for me,  about 30 min ago and still my account says FREE. Coul...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Upgrading to Premium for Family

I'm attempting to upgrade to Premium for Family with the card I have been using for my spotify payments for almost 2 years now (my saved payment option). However, it keeps telling me that there is something wring with my card, and it won't let me upg...

• I'm attempting to upgrade to Premium for Family with the card I have been using for my spotify payments for almost 2 years now (my saved payment option). However, it keeps telling me that there is so...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot begin on home computer

I have an account- it's premium. I can log in and I am paid till June but I cannot find anything to the 'left" that gets me started with searching for music or shows me the playlists I created with my phone. It's so frustrating what am I missing? No ...

• I have an account-  it's premium.  I can log in and I am paid till June but I cannot find anything to the 'left" that gets me started with searching for music or shows me the playlists I cr...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anuncio Premium 0,99 €

Ahora mismo hay una oferta en Google de Spotify Premium a 0,99 € y al entrar la promo es de 9,99 €. Este asunto no le va a gustar a Google nada de nada. Publicidad engañosa.Yo quiero acogerme a esa oferta de suscripción.

spotify-099.PNG
  • Ahora mismo hay una oferta en Google de Spotify Premium a 0,99 € y al entrar la promo es de 9,99 €. Este asunto no le va a gustar a Google nada de nada. Publicidad engañosa. Yo quiero acogerme a e...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PlayStation 4 premium

I saw PlayStation Spotify was offering 3 months for $0.99 and I claimed the offer. Now I'm getting charged $9.99 and I thought I had just bought premium for three months. I have the receipt for the 3 month purchase but why am I still getting charged ...

• I saw PlayStation Spotify was offering 3 months for $0.99 and I claimed the offer. Now I'm getting charged $9.99 and I thought I had just bought premium for three months. I have the receipt for the 3...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! I am being charged twice for the Premium Service

Hello Spotify Customer Service, I subscribed to Spotify Premium service in December last year, $13.99 for the first three months then $13.99/month. I remember having some trouble subscribing at the time and tried a couple of sites. I now find I am be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Customer Service,   I subscribed to Spotify Premium service in December last year, $13.99 for the first three months then $13.99/month. I remember having some trouble subscribing...
  • tanewha_0
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for a mistake

So basically i was going to purchase the student discount deal so i put in my high school and my dob and i clicked continue it said that it needed to be a college so i decided not to do it anymore but then 4 minutes later i get a notification saying ...

• So basically i was going to purchase the student discount deal so i put in my high school and my dob and i clicked continue it said that it needed to be a college so i decided not to do it anymore bu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login and can't reset password

I've been trying to login to spotify on all my devices, but it says my password is incorrect. Yet I've gotten no email that my password was changed and whenever I try to reset it, it says my account doesn't exist.

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to login to spotify on all my devices, but it says my password is incorrect. Yet I've gotten no email that my password was changed and whenever I try to reset it, it says my account ...
  • zSn0w
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta de Premium

Por favor alguien me puede decir porque no tengo Premium si ya se me hizo el cargo a large tarjeta

• Por favor alguien me puede decir porque no tengo Premium si ya se me hizo el cargo a large tarjeta
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dudas

Pague con mi targeta de credito y me isieron el cobro y aun no soy primium

• Pague con mi targeta de credito y me isieron el cobro y aun no soy primium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Spotify premium

Upgraded to family, but get charged for both regular premium and family premium. How do I get the money back?

• Upgraded to family, but get charged for both regular premium and family premium. How do I get the money back?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings - Changing country

HelloI have a situation that I do not know how to change. I made my premium account while I was living in Spain and therefore I was paying there with a spanish card and everyhting. After some months/years, I came back to Denmark, and I am trying to c...

• Hello I have a situation that I do not know how to change. I made my premium account while I was living in Spain and therefore I was paying there with a spanish card and everyhting. After some month...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stole my money

I paid the $.99 for the 3 month premium. I haven't gotten it at all. Spotify wont even register that I paid for it. My bank account shows I did though. I can't contant spotify staff. I emailed them and I got an auto-mail back which has no solutions a...

• I paid the $.99 for the 3 month premium. I haven't gotten it at all. Spotify wont even register that I paid for it. My bank account shows I did though. I can't contant spotify staff. I emailed them a...
  • zanelowry
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding my family (Premium Family subscription)

Hi, i upgraded to Premium Family resently. My family, who is NOT on Facebook, made a profile. I wanted to add them as friends, but i cant find out how? Where can i find them? I can only search for Facebook friends? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i upgraded to Premium Family resently. My family, who is NOT on Facebook, made a profile. I wanted to add them as friends, but i cant find out how? Where can i find them? I can only search for Fa...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes