Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

canceled both accounts

I sent an email when you charged me for two accounts n told you that my email ddl719@ art.net was no longer being used n I have never gotten a reply bac and now ur charging me for it again n I canceled both accounts...you r just taking money or steal...

• Casual Listener
  • I sent an email when you charged me for two accounts n told you that my email ddl719@ art.net was no longer being used n I have never gotten a reply bac and now ur charging me for it again n I cancel...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

I gave my student name & school but it said I wasn't a student. It charged my cc & still don't have premium

• I gave my student name & school but it said I wasn't a student. It charged my cc & still don't have premium
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my premium???

I signed up for premium months ago and everything was fine. I got a new phone but now I have no premium or play list. What's that all about?

• I signed up for premium months ago and everything was fine. I got a new phone but now I have no premium or play list. What's that all about?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account made with a student email charged regular price?

I recently resubscribed to Spotofy Premium and was charged ~$10 even though the account is clearly listed as having qui****@live.unc.edu as the email address. Can I get any assistance, please?

• I recently resubscribed to Spotofy Premium and was charged ~$10 even though the account is clearly listed as having qui****@live.unc.edu as the email address. Can I get any assistance, please?
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Confused about payment

I redeemed a gift card now, but im already paying for my premium. Will the money be withdrawn from my creditcard or giftcard? It says creditcard on the payment info but said i should get 6 months for free.

• Casual Listener
  • I redeemed a gift card now, but im already paying for my premium. Will the money be withdrawn from my creditcard or giftcard? It says creditcard on the payment info but said i should get 6 months for...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add 3 person to family package

I was trying to add a third person to the family package and it kept telling me that unfortunately there is no support at the moment and to make this type of change I needed to contact customer service team who can help me further. And then I went ba...

• I was trying to add a third person to the family package and it kept telling me that unfortunately there is no support at the moment and to make this type of change I needed to contact customer servi...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying £9.99 month and account is still showing free and now no access to sonos!

Please can anyone help. I am now on the 3rd month of paying 9.99 and still can't connect to sonos as my Spotify account still shows as free subscription. What do I do? I've deleted and added the app. I've raised 3 case ids with no responses. I've che...

• Please can anyone help.  I am now on the 3rd month of paying 9.99 and still can't connect to sonos as my Spotify account still shows as free subscription.  What do I do? I've deleted and ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Country

Hello guys, the following is my issue. I got a premium accout with my phone plan in Canada. I was there just for working holiday and know I´m back in Germany. I just tried to change the country but it did not work. The tutorial tells me that I have t...

• Not applicable
  • Hello guys,   the following is my issue. I got a premium accout with my phone plan in Canada. I was there just for working holiday and know I´m back in Germany. I just tried to change the coun...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP Someone has taken over my account. And I can't post in the official force log out thread

Someone has changed my password AND email address. So I can't reset my account. Also the last payment was taken less than a month ago and my premum has expired. This is how I found about the the compromise. How can I sort this out?

• Someone has changed my password AND email address. So I can't reset my account.   Also the last payment was taken less than a month ago and my premum has expired. This is how I found about the...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help er wordt geld van afgeschreven terwijl ik Free heb. Hoe dit te stoppen?

Er wordt geld van mijn rekening afgeschreven terwijl ik Free heb. Hoe kan ik dit stopzetten of zorgen dat ik daadwerkelijk met iemand van spotify hierover in contact kom? groeten, Katinka

• Er wordt geld van mijn rekening afgeschreven terwijl ik Free heb. Hoe kan ik dit stopzetten of zorgen dat ik daadwerkelijk met iemand van spotify hierover in contact kom?   groeten, Katinka&nb...
  • merlinnijlandx
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium charged after subscription cancelled

About twenty days ago i cancelled my premium account and my account changes to free.Today i have noticed that spotify has charged a premium month on my paypal account...that's not right...but...furthermore....my account is still a free account....I w...

• About twenty days ago i cancelled my premium account and my account changes to free. Today i have noticed that spotify has charged a premium month on my paypal account...that's not right...but...fur...
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not invite more then 2 People to Family Abo

Hi,as I know it should be possible to have more then 2 members of your family using your family abo.But if I try to add the 3 member I can not see the "Invite button".Can someone let me know what its wrong?Where should be this Invite link? Thanks so ...

• Hi, as I know it should be possible to have more then 2 members of your family using your family abo. But if I try to add the 3 member I can not see the "Invite button". Can someone let me know ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What are the official limits for Saved Tracks and Offline Tracks?

What are the official limits for the number of Saved Tracks (you know, saving an album, saves the tracks to your Library)Offline Tracks (ones you've downloaded to your device) I keep hitting my limits, but it doesn't make sense because if I try on an...

• Roadie
  •  What are the official limits for the number of    Saved Tracks (you know, saving an album, saves the tracks to your Library) Offline Tracks (ones you've downloaded to your device) ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to setup Family account when using Rogers Premium (Canada)

I have Spotify Premium from Rogers in Canada, and it's supposed to allow for the family plan, but I don't see any options to do it. I saw on the support page "If you have a Premium account created through any other company than Spotify, you will need...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium from Rogers in Canada, and it's supposed to allow for the family plan, but I don't see any options to do it.  I saw on the support page "If you have a Premium account crea...
  • innesyates
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Worldwide Student Discount

I am a student and have signed up for a student discount for the last couple of months but on the 2nd of January my price changed for the month and it went up to £12.99 again could you tell me why I was paying this for this current month more than th...

• I am a student and have signed up for a student discount for the last couple of months but on the 2nd of January my price changed for the month and it went up to £12.99 again could you tell me why I ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old credit card cancelled, Spotify Unlimited lost?

Hi, I have been paying 49 Swedish Kronor a month for Spottify Unlimited since 2011 and have been very happy with the service. Last month my credit card details were stolen and, as a result, my old credit card was blocked I got a new credit card. Spot...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have been paying 49 Swedish Kronor a month for Spottify Unlimited since 2011 and have been very happy with the service.   Last month my credit card details were stolen and, as a...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Account hacked

Hi, My acount has been hacked and all my playlists have been removed, and just one playlist has been added with the album 'The 15th day' by J Hus. I don't know how this happened , but at new years I noticed my device stop playing saying I was already...

• Hi,   My acount has been hacked and all my playlists have been removed, and just one playlist has been added with the album 'The 15th day' by J Hus. I don't know how this happened , but at new...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

I've been paying for Spotify for over a year.. And for the entire time I can never figure out how to get my playlists to play consecutively.. I have to play 1 song then go back to phone to play another and so on.. How do I get the playlists to flow w...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been paying for Spotify for over a year.. And for the entire time I can never figure out how to get my playlists to play consecutively.. I have to play 1 song then go back to phone to play anoth...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to create an account without being connected via Facebook ?

Hello, I recently upgrade my accoun to a Premium account. when I tried to create my account, he told me that my e-mail adress was already used.Of course it is used because my e-mail is use for facebook. I'd like to be connected to spotify but without...

• Hello,   I recently upgrade my accoun to a Premium account. when I tried to create my account, he told me that my e-mail adress was already used. Of course it is used because my e-mail is use...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How does device limit work in a family plan?

Can someone advise on how the device limit works on a family plan. For e.g. if I have 3 total subscribers under family plan, does each of the 3 subscribers have the option of using spotify on 3 of their own devices? So if each subscriber has a phone,...

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone advise on how the device limit works on a family plan. For e.g. if I have 3 total subscribers under family plan, does each of the 3 subscribers have the option of using spotify on 3 of th...
  • sptfy4all
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes