Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • alberez57
  • Visitor
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Cannot login to spotify, e-mail account has been deleted.

Hi Spotify Support, I cannot login to Spotify anymore, this because my e-mailaccount is been deleted by my provider and I forgot my password. I do not have the login credentials anymore, so I cannot change my credentials online. Can you please tell m...

• Hi Spotify Support,    I cannot login to Spotify anymore, this because my e-mailaccount is been deleted by my provider and I forgot my password.  I do not have the login credentials...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Songs' disappeared

All of the sudden I noticed all of my 'Songs' are gone. Has this happened to anyone? They're still on the sidebar, but the list of songs is gone. Using 1.0.25.127.g58007b4c on Mac 10.10.5

• All of the sudden I noticed all of my 'Songs' are gone. Has this happened to anyone? They're still on the sidebar, but the list of songs is gone.   Using 1.0.25.127.g58007b4c on Mac 10.10.5
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed my email on Facebook, now I want to change it on Spotify too

Some years ago I signed up on spotify with Facebook, and the email I used on it wasn't my main email. But recently I changed the email I have on Facebook to my main email, but the one on spotify remains the same (I no longer use that email). When I t...

• Some years ago I signed up on spotify with Facebook, and the email I used on it wasn't my main email. But recently I changed the email I have on Facebook to my main email, but the one on spotify...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How To Add Premium from Rogers Plan

Hi, I've just signed up for a Rogers phone plan that gives me 3 free Spotify premium accounts. However, I already have a Spotify account that is currently free/not premium. How do I add one of my free Spotify premiums to this account? I don't want to...

• Hi, I've just signed up for a Rogers phone plan that gives me 3 free Spotify premium accounts. However, I already have a Spotify account that is currently free/not premium. How do I add one of my fre...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium doesn't work

I've payed my spotify premium in january but it never worked. I controll on my account and they say that my premium will finish on january 2017 but it's everything green nad i don't have my premium on the phone.I also saw my january's receive. Everyt...

• I've payed my spotify premium in january but it never worked. I controll on my account and they say that my premium will finish on january 2017 but it's everything green nad i don't have my premium o...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic renewal of the subscription unauthorized

Hi, A month ago I deactivate the automatic renewal of the subscription to Spotify premium, but the deadline has come, has been renewed automatically and has become a charge on my bank. Can you refund my money and dismiss the subcripcion to Spotify Pr...

• Hi,    A month ago I deactivate the automatic renewal of the subscription to Spotify premium, but the deadline has come, has been renewed automatically and has become a charge on my bank....
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems with Spotify Family

Hi. I have just updated my freemium spotify account into a spotify family. This new account is now made up of five members (me and four relatives 1 of whom was initially premium).The former premium had no noification about changes in his account. Doe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have just updated my freemium spotify account into a spotify family. This new account is now made up of five members (me  and four relatives 1 of whom was initially prem...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i get a refund!

I canceled my subscription the day before they charge me but i still got charged. WHHY!!??!! i want my money back!

• I canceled my subscription the day before they charge me but i still got charged. WHHY!!??!! i want my money back!
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account deleted - Ignored by Spotify

Hey everybody, I have no idea what to do anymore, spotify is unreachable and apparently unwilling to help me. One day my account was just deleted, i can't login on the apps or the website here, when i try to reset my password it says my account doesn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everybody,   I have no idea what to do anymore, spotify is unreachable and apparently unwilling to help me.   One day my account was just deleted, i can't login on the apps or the w...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this email legitimate?

Hi, I have just received an e-mail, which appears to be from Spotify (came from no-reply@spotify.com). Could anyone confirm whether it is legitimate? I clicked on the link and everything seemed to go fine (it took me to an NUS page), but the only iss...

Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 21.15.46.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have just received an e-mail, which appears to be from Spotify (came from no-reply@spotify.com). Could anyone confirm whether it is legitimate? I clicked on the link and everything see...
  • OlgaD
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is being used my someone else.

I've followed all the steps, including logging out everywhere and changing the password, but this person is still on my devices available and keeps playing there music and cutting off my device. Not sure what to do.

• I've followed all the steps, including logging out everywhere and changing the password, but this person is still on my devices available  and keeps playing there music and cutting off my devic...
  • Keitakawada
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Subscribe

Registered using Facebook account. We had a nightmare on the Samsung app logging in because it was confusing and we we struggled with the keyboard enterface. We gave up and then later we saw a bluetooth keboard at BestBuy and thought hey this might h...

•  Registered using Facebook account.  We had a nightmare on the Samsung app logging in because it was confusing and we we struggled with the keyboard enterface.  We gave up and then&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to downgrade family plan back to premium

I upgraded from Premium to the Family plan a few days ago trying to create a workaround for our two Spotify premium plans working well with our Sonos system, and lo and behold Sonos upgraded their apps so we don't need this anymore. How do I downgrad...

• I upgraded from Premium to the Family plan a few days ago trying to create a workaround for our two Spotify premium plans working well with our Sonos system, and lo and behold Sonos upgraded their ap...
  • Transit
  • Music Fan
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing Payment Option (MAC)

Recently I switched from an iPhone to an Android but I still have a mac, and the way I would pay for spotify premium was through an iTunes account, but I would like to change it. I've gone through the FAQ on how to change the payment option, but I go...

Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 2.00.42 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Recently I switched from an iPhone to an Android but I still have a mac, and the way I would pay for spotify premium was through an iTunes account, but I would like to change it. I've gone through th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unidays discount for a paying premium account

so I currently pay £12.99 for premium Spotify but recently found out I can get a 50% student discount with Unidays and get it for £4.99 instead which will be saving me around £100 a year! so I obviously want to redeem this discount.when I go on my Un...

• so I currently pay £12.99 for premium Spotify but recently found out I can get a 50% student discount with Unidays and get it for £4.99 instead which will be saving me around £100 a year! so I obviou...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need help cant log in

Hello, i can login on my phone and web with no problem BUT i cant login with spotify app that i just downloaded. It keeps telling me wrong username or password...i tried many time but the result still the same. please help. thx in advance

• Hello,   i can login on my phone and web with no problem BUT i cant login with spotify app that i just downloaded. It keeps telling me wrong username or password...i tried many time but the re...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo cambiar mi método de pago

No he podido ACTUALIZAR o CAMBIAR mi método de pago. Debo cambiar el número de tarjeta, porque la antigua ya expiró. Pero sólo que me da la página en blanco, con mi tarjeta antigua, y sin ninguna opción. Y cuando voy a obtener el premium, sólo trata ...

PROBLEMA.png
  •   No he podido ACTUALIZAR o CAMBIAR mi método de pago.  Debo cambiar el número de tarjeta, porque la antigua ya expiró.    Pero sólo que me da la página en blanco, co...
  • MikeDiaz
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I subbed with the .99 promo for 3 months.....

I then cancelled it, thinking it would just automatically revert back to free at the end of the three months. Unfortunately, it cancelled the sub for today, so basically I paid 1.07 for nothing. Is there any way I can revert back to the promo premium...

• I then cancelled it, thinking it would just automatically revert back to free at the end of the three months.  Unfortunately, it cancelled the sub for today, so basically I paid 1.07 for nothing...
  • Liam4am
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting premium

Hey,i just upgraded my account to premium about 1 day ago, but i am still listed as a free user!!Order ID: 276112027087-1­Username/ID: BiamiranteIm pretty shure im using the right account nas ive already reinstaled the app, nas signed in/outPlease!!!...

• Hey, i just upgraded my account to premium about 1 day ago, but i am still listed as a free user!! Order ID: 276112027087-1­ Username/ID: Biamirante Im pretty shure im using the right accou...
  • ryanmedia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook and Spotify

Hello, I am Tyler and I have a few questions about my Spotify connection with Facebook. My facebook is having some issues with logging in right now. How can I see my playlists on that account? I made a different account for this proccess, so I could ...

• Hello,   I am Tyler and I have a few questions about my Spotify connection with Facebook. My facebook is having some issues with logging in right now. How can I see my playlists on that accoun...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod