Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premiun

Hola buenas alguien sabe porque spotify no me quiere dar el premiun de su oferta de 3 meses por 0.99€ he intentado hacer el pago con mi tarjeta de credito con mi cuenta de paypal y nada eso si el dinero me lo quitan de la cuenta es mas me lo han quit...

• Hola buenas alguien sabe porque spotify no me quiere dar el premiun de su oferta de 3  meses por 0.99€ he intentado hacer el pago con mi tarjeta de credito con mi cuenta de paypal y nada eso si ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I buy premium with a discount?

Hi everyone!Is there any option to check if I catch a discount (holiday premium for 3 month)? I'm asking because there are lots of incomprehensibly requirements. ;/

• Hi everyone! Is there any option to check if I catch a discount (holiday premium for 3 month)? I'm asking because there are lots of incomprehensibly requirements. ;/
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged for $9.99+Tax

I'm a student and should have received $4.99+Tax before so is it possible for me to get a refund of the $5 extra charged.

• I'm a student and should have received $4.99+Tax before so is it possible for me to get a refund of the $5 extra charged.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment error

So I am currently on a 30 day trial an using a number as a payment method once the 30 days is up, Even though I do like Spotify I've decided to pay £0.99 for 3 months once this 30 days has expired. The problem is that my 30 days doesn't run out till ...

• So I am currently on a 30 day trial an using a number as a payment method once the 30 days is up, Even though I do like Spotify I've decided to pay £0.99 for 3 months once this 30 days has expired. T...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed password - can't log in

Hi all,After recently changing my Spotify premium password, when I log into Spotify it takes me to an old free account which I apparently created using the same email address. I am unable to access my premium account!Any ideas?Thanks in advance!Joe

• Visitor
  • Hi all, After recently changing my Spotify premium password, when I log into Spotify it takes me to an old free account which I apparently created using the same email address. I am unable to acce...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid and spotify is still free

I paid spotify premium for 30 days and i still have my account sayint its free, i received an email saying the payment was confirmed.

• I paid spotify premium for 30 days and i still have my account sayint its free, i received an email saying the payment was confirmed.
  • eckert111
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for student discount/didn't recieve premium

I tried to get the student discount and got charged for it but did not recieve the premium upgrade. Please Spotify remove the charge from my account. If your not going to give the upgrade then don't charge. Again, please remove the charge!

• I tried to get the student discount and got charged for it but did not recieve the premium upgrade. Please Spotify remove the charge from my account. If your not going to give the upgrade then don't ...
  • fraviemor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family acount suddenly changed to free acount

Hi there Yesterday i acepted my family invite for a family acount. Activated it uses it yesterday and today but suddenly it changed from premium to free i was listening music and it stopped its only allowing me to shuffle songs and my ofline download...

• Hi there   Yesterday i acepted my family invite for a family acount. Activated it uses it yesterday and today but suddenly it changed from premium to free i was listening music and it stopped ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

When I went to go buy premium in the iPhone app, there was no upgrade button there was only my: subscription free button. And the "Unlock Premium" button does nothing. Please help me out, it would be much appreciated.

• When I went to go buy premium in the iPhone app, there was no upgrade button there was only my: subscription free button. And the "Unlock Premium" button does nothing. Please help me out, it would be...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment and Subscription

I pay today to have a Premium Account, but in my account appears that I have the Free Account, and the charge has already pass in my credit card.

• I pay today to have a Premium Account, but in my account appears that I have the Free Account, and the charge has already pass in my credit card. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times and still no premium

Hi my name is Cameron. In my bank account it shows 3 charges of 0.99 cents. It also shows on spotify that I do not even have premium. This is extremely frustrating.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my name is Cameron.  In my bank account it shows 3 charges of 0.99 cents. It also shows on spotify that I do not even have premium.  This is extremely frustrating. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login

I have one free account and one premium account. I cannot remember the password for the premium account. The email address is foreign to me that is connected to the premium. Please help me get a new password for the premium account.

• I have one free account and one premium account. I cannot remember the password for the premium account. The email address is foreign to me that is connected to the premium. Please help me get a new ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

change subscription without account interruption

Dear,I just added the Spotify Premium option to my mobile phone provider abonnement. It is cheaper than the abonnement I have with Spotify directly. Now I try to annul my direct Spotify Premium abonnement, but I want to avoid getting my account delet...

• Dear, I just added the Spotify Premium option to my mobile phone provider abonnement.  It is cheaper than the abonnement I have with Spotify directly.  Now I try to annul my direct Sp...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I joined a Spotify Family Premium plan. Worked for 2 days. Now my account is "Free" Account Status

My sister invited me and my dad to the Spotify family account. I accepted.. and it worked immediately on my phone app for a couple days. However, today, my account reverted back to a "Free" account. My user name is countmattula. Any ideas about what ...

• My sister invited me and my dad to the Spotify family account.  I accepted.. and it worked immediately on my phone app for a couple days.  However, today, my account reverted back to a "Fre...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member trying to access their account

I have a family premium account. My family member is showing up on my account, but they had to hard reboot their phone and cannot remember their password for Spotify. We have tried to reset the password, but it keeps saying the form has expired (even...

• I have a family premium account.  My family member is showing up on my account, but they had to hard reboot their phone and cannot remember their password for Spotify.  We have tried to res...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Spotify

I'm trying to add my son who has his own email account but connected to my gmail account which is separate from the email address connected to the Spotify account. It keeps telling me I'm already a member of the account which he is not. I also have s...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to add my son who has his own email account but connected to my gmail account which is separate from the email address connected to the Spotify account. It keeps telling me I'm already a m...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Plan with different countries

Hello! My question is, that If my family lives apart in Europe ie.: France, Hungary and Beligum, then can we have a family plan with my family members? So my question is aim to family plan restrictions for the accounts. Thanks the answer in advance! ...

• Hello!   My question is, that If my family lives apart in Europe ie.: France, Hungary and Beligum, then can we have a family plan with my family members? So my question is aim to family plan r...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotfy premium

In the text says the members have to be in the same addres... how can spotify know that? We can only be Premium in the same wifi connection? So when i use 4G i became a free user? I live in one república of students, can we get a Premium family?

• Regular
  • In the text says the members have to be in the same addres... how can spotify know that? We can only be Premium in the same wifi connection? So when i use 4G i became a free user? I live in one repúb...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to give my kids axess via family account

I upgraded to family account to give my 2 kids axcess. But for them to use it they need to accept an invite via email. They are to young for their ovn email account, so I can't give them axcess that way. How do I do this?

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to family account to give my 2 kids axcess. But for them to use it they need to accept an invite via email. They are to young for their ovn email account, so I can't give them axcess that ...
  • Jilljb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not able to upgrade to family

Hi All, When I try to upgrade my premium subscription to a family subscription, I am getting this error Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method.My ...

• Regular
  • Hi All,   When I try to upgrade my premium subscription to a family subscription, I am getting this error   Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, ...
  • garethg72
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes