Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Credit card being charged but on free subsription

i have quite a few spotify accounts and I have logged into all of them and they all say that I on the free subsription however each month spotify are taking £9.99 from my credit card. I can't work out which account it is associated with or whether it...

• i have quite a few spotify accounts and I have logged into all of them and they all say that I on the free subsription however each month spotify are taking £9.99 from my credit card. I can't work ou...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 mos. 99¢ charged $10.59

So This is the third time I have to write this because it seems in roughly 72 hours my help request form, nor my other community post could be answered. I tried getting the three months for 99¢, I got a message about how that offer doesn't apply to m...

• Not applicable
  • So This is the third time I have to write this because it seems in roughly 72 hours my help request form, nor my other community post could be answered. I tried getting the three months for 99¢, I go...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help to Unlink Spotify and Playstation Account

I have been trying to unlink my Spotify account for 3 days and keep getting "Currently unable to process your request. Please try again later." What is the reason for this?" Has the network been down for 3 days?

• I have been trying to unlink my Spotify account for 3 days and keep getting "Currently unable to process your request. Please try again later." What is the reason for this?" Has the network been down...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to ask for a refund

i don't want this month of spotify premium and i want a refund, how can i do this?

•  i don't want this month of spotify premium and i want a refund, how can i do this?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount Mistake

I have an NUS Extra card, and used it to get a student discount last year. I didn't realise until now that the discount needed to be renewed yearly, and so have paid several months at full price. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I have an NUS Extra card, and used it to get a student discount last year. I didn't realise until now that the discount needed to be renewed yearly, and so have paid several months at full price. &n...
  • oli_godwin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Other users can't find my profile

Hey, for other Spotify-users it isn't possible to find my profile (chrissi9717). Do you know why?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, for other Spotify-users it isn't possible to find my profile (chrissi9717). Do you know why?
  • jocelyncalvillo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancell accout

Hi, I want to cancell my account and delete it. How to?  

• Hi, I want to cancell my account and delete it. How to?    
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund for unexpected payment

I recently entered my card details for the '£0.99 for 3 months' offer, however, I was ineligible for the offer and charged £9.99 instead. I'm very upset by this and would like to receive a refund for this payment.Also my email has changed on Facebook...

• I recently entered my card details for the '£0.99 for 3 months' offer, however, I was ineligible for the offer and charged £9.99 instead. I'm very upset by this and would like to receive a refund for...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan - unable to Join

I figured it might be a fun idea to setup a family plan for the holidays. After doing so my parents and little brother were unable to join the plan.All the error message says 'currently unable to join this family plan'. Seeing what the conditions wer...

• Casual Listener
  • I figured it might be a fun idea to setup a family plan for the holidays. After doing so my parents and little brother were unable to join the plan. All the error message says 'currently unable to j...
  • MitchelDZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem-code for a Premium-gift won't work

I recieved a mail about a gift for Premium to others, I paid and all that, got a code so the person could get Premium but we only get the message about the code being invalid.. What's wrong? I want this to work seens we're both active on Spotify each...

• Regular
  • I recieved a mail about a gift for Premium to others, I paid and all that, got a code so the person could get Premium but we only get the message about the code being invalid.. What's wrong? I want t...
  • tytjepelk
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged for student premium but I have not received receipt and the payment is not showing!?

Hello, I tried to upgrade my account to a student account (I am premium user already) so I provided my credit card information and in the next step I provided my personal information about my College (which Spotify could not find so I was unable to c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I tried to upgrade my account to a student account (I am premium user already) so I provided my credit card information and in the next step I provided my personal information about my C...
  • emhull99
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Spotify Premium

Hi, My name is Neville Taylor and I am just querying why my credit card is being charged for Spotify premium. My email is (Snipped) and my account does not appear to be activated. I did have a spotify account but this was cancelled. My credit card ac...

• Hi,   My name is Neville Taylor and I am just querying why my credit card is being charged for Spotify premium. My email is (Snipped) and my account does not appear to be activated. I d...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled and still getting charged!

I got charged 2 twice a few times then December just around Christmas they decided to charge me 4 times! And today January 1st charged again... And I canceled it. And turned off the subscription on my phone. How can you charge someone for services th...

• Casual Listener
  • I got charged 2 twice a few times then December just around Christmas they decided to charge me 4 times! And today January 1st charged again... And I canceled it. And turned off the subscription on m...
  • asian81
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify credit card payment problem! Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day

One month ago my credit card was accidentally canceled, so I lost my premium on Spotify, 2 weeks ago I've tried to upgrade my account back to premium, but every time this error message appears "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a ba...

• One month ago my credit card was accidentally canceled, so I lost my premium on Spotify, 2 weeks ago I've tried to upgrade my account back to premium, but every time this error message appears  ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit account

I can't change my spotify from Singapore to Philippines. If I change it thru payment details I have to get the premium first. I have a family account but they are registered in PH. Please help.

• I can't change my spotify from Singapore to Philippines. If I change it thru payment details I have to get the premium first. I have a family account but they are registered in PH. Please help.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for premium account when I don't have one.

I signed up with Spotify for the free 3 month trial, now the trial is over I'm being charged, I can see the transactions coming out of my account, I log in to try and deactivate my account but it still says my account is free and I'm not being charge...

• Not applicable
  • I signed up with Spotify for the free 3 month trial, now the trial is over I'm being charged, I can see the transactions coming out of my account, I log in to try and deactivate my account but it sti...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten info

Hello, i forgot my info both my id and my pw although i still can use it because its linked to facebook, i aso forgot the email i used

• Hello, i forgot my info both my id and my pw although i still can use it because its linked to facebook, i aso forgot the email i used
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Rogers and spotify

I have set up a account through my fb account and had a premium account then i wanted the premotion from rogers and adding spotify to my account it tried to let me sign up by giving me a username of a rediculous amount of numbers and letters then no ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have set up a account through my fb account and had a premium account then i wanted the premotion from rogers and adding spotify to my account it tried to let me sign up by giving me a username of ...
  • 22a4m6imc6ttr5u
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Acoount deleted

My Spotify account was recently "disabled" or in other words deleted due to credit card issues and I can't even log back into my account to fix these issues. Is there anything I can do to access my account so that I do no have to lose all of my creat...

• My Spotify account was recently "disabled" or in other words deleted due to credit card issues and I can't even log back into my account to fix these issues. Is there anything I can do to access...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I make the Upgrade to premium and I cant login in my TV and in my iphonrle

I was make the Upgrade to premium account in my Android phone, but i cant login in my account in my TV and in my iPhone, in above show me the message wrong Username or password.But the password its ok, because it works in my Android and when i try to...

• Casual Listener
  • I was make the Upgrade to premium account in my Android phone, but i cant login in my account in my TV and in my iPhone, in above show me the message wrong Username or password. But the password its...
  • diegomacaciel
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes