Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

i got this problem

the matter is that my debit card got charged but i didnt get spotify premium, i want to know why i didnt got it but i do got charged

• Casual Listener
  • the matter is that my debit card got charged but i didnt get spotify premium, i want to know why i didnt got it but i do got charged
  • aaron1297
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

No reply from Spotify's Support - Need more info!

I made another topic about this situation. I'm waiting for their reply but I need more information about what happened to my account and what can be done, if you guys know. Please. And if someone know a way to solve this faster, I'd be really gratefu...

• Regular
  • I made another topic about this situation. I'm waiting for their reply but I need more information about what happened to my account and what can be done, if you guys know. Please. And if someone kno...
  • leworc
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

charged for premium after 7 day trial

My apple account was charged for premium after the free trial was over and I could not find a subscription option to end the trial before I was charged, my apple account also requires my password for charges so Why was I charged?

• Casual Listener
  • My apple account was charged for premium after the free trial was over and I could not find a subscription option to end the trial before I was charged, my apple account also requires my password for...
  • Ah1080
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel all existing subscriptions please

I think I may have got some kind of free but pay after a month if you don't cancel deal - I now wish to cancel.I also wish you made this process easier! Thank you

• I think I may have got some kind of free but pay after a month if you don't cancel deal - I now wish to cancel. I also wish you made this process easier!   Thank you
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged £ .99 twice for 3 month premium offer but no premium

I checked my bank account to find out that I've been charged £ .99 twice but have not received the offer on any account. Can anyone help?

• I checked my bank account to find out that I've been charged £ .99 twice but have not received the offer on any account. Can anyone help?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

I got Spotify student, they took the 4.99 out of my account but when I go into Spotify to listen to music it says go premium and won't let me listen. I've tried Uninstaller a re-installing but that does not work. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I got Spotify student, they took the 4.99 out of my account but when I go into Spotify to listen to music it says go premium and won't let me listen. I've tried Uninstaller a re-installing but that d...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cobraron doble

Me cobraron doble subscripción, después me dieron de baja la cuenta y ahora no me deja registrar mi tarjeta para continuar con mi premium

• Me cobraron doble subscripción, después me dieron de baja la cuenta y ahora no me deja registrar mi tarjeta para continuar con mi premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account Overseas Usage

I have Spotify premium from a Singapore billing address but I'm currently residing in Australia. Have been using Spotify fine but suddenly I can't use it anymore due to 14 days overseas usage expired.Fix it or I'm going to cancel

• I have Spotify premium from a Singapore billing address but I'm currently residing in Australia. Have been using Spotify fine but suddenly I can't use it anymore due to 14 days overseas usage expired...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can i change log inn from facebook to a username?

When i share my spotify account with my husbond he keeps getting all of my facebook nottifications on his device. How do i stopp that??

• Casual Listener
  • When i share my spotify account with my husbond he keeps getting all of my facebook nottifications on his device. How do i stopp that??
  • FruAlbrecht
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid am still no Premium???

So I just paid the $13 fee for premium and I've had premium for a long time I just want happily I dropped my other bank account to get rid of some stuff and I had a different card paid the premium fee everything is linked up fine it's been two days n...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just paid the $13 fee for premium and I've had premium for a long time I just want happily I dropped my other bank account to get rid of some stuff and I had a different card paid the premium fe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been debited and my account hasn't been upgraded.

So, I just payed for the Premium account, got debit (R$ 1,99) and my account is still free. Can you solve it to me?

• So, I just payed for the Premium account, got debit (R$ 1,99) and my account is still free.   Can you solve it to me?
  • Hsoj187
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers Spotify: phone gets cut off, Spotify instant reverts to free.

Idk what anybody can do about this, but whenever rogers cuts me off (which is very often - they never notify me of a cut off and do it when my bill is ~200$, even with a 500$ credit limit) my Spotify instantly reverts to free and I lose all my downlo...

• Regular
  • Idk what anybody can do about this, but whenever rogers cuts me off (which is very often - they never notify me of a cut off and do it when my bill is ~200$, even with a 500$ credit limit) my Spotify...
  • stevenrdt
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have paid for premium, still free, help asap

I got the week free trial, the trial ended, I enjoyed the app so I decided to get the premium, I paid for it, but it said that there was some trouble with my bank or the payment so they couldn't receive. I check my account info the next day, Spotify ...

• I got the week free trial, the trial ended, I enjoyed the app so I decided to get the premium, I paid for it, but it said that there was some trouble with my bank or the payment so they couldn't rece...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium do not work for me

Hello,I have puchased Premium today, but, he does'nt work... At the page https://www.spotify.com/fr/account/subscription/ I have "Spotify Free, [...] Start Spotify Premium"... Please Help me ! (My bank have receive the order...) Cordialy,gigalouismdr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have puchased Premium today, but, he does'nt work... At the page https://www.spotify.com/fr/account/subscription/ I have "Spotify Free, [...] Start Spotify Premium"...   Please Help ...
  • gigalouismdr
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help with Gift card

I bought a gift card for a friend from the website. My region account is Spain.my friend is living in Spain but her facebook is from Mexico. She tried to redeem the card creating a new acount with her facebook accont. The code seems to be no good and...

• I bought a gift card for a friend from the website. My region account is Spain. my friend is living in Spain but her facebook is from Mexico. She tried to redeem the card creating a new acount with ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium with friends

Can I share the family premium account with friends? So 6 people together for 14,99€?

• Casual Listener
  • Can I share the family premium account with friends? So 6 people together for 14,99€?
  • mgian21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble adding member to Spotify Family

Hi! I've just upgraded to Spotify Family, from the previous Spotify Premium. I've chosen to invite my family members by sending them the link, but when it was clicked, he was prompted that our accounts had to be in the same country, which it already ...

• Hi!   I've just upgraded to Spotify Family, from the previous Spotify Premium.   I've chosen to invite my family members by sending them the link, but when it was clicked, he was prompt...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Leave Family plan

I need to leave my family plan, but can't speak with the admin, is there a way to leave the plan without the master account?

• I need to leave my family plan, but can't speak with the admin, is there a way to leave the plan without the master account?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I tried to upgrade to a student premium account and they charged me!

I tried to make a student account and not only couldn't they find my school but they charged me and I'm still a free member! I want my money back!

• I tried to make a student account and not only couldn't they find my school but they charged me and I'm still a free member! I want my money back!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account

I want to delete my account!

• I want to delete my account!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable