Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Facebook account deactivated & still paying for Premium account -very unhelpful Spotify

I deactivated my Facebook account, which I unfortunately used to create my Premium Spotify account. I've searched these forums and help pages, and am doing exactly what they advise - set up a new Spotify account, and contact Spotify directly to ask t...

• I deactivated my Facebook account, which I unfortunately used to create my Premium Spotify account. I've searched these forums and help pages, and am doing exactly what they advise - set up a new Spo...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When do I need to cancel my 99c/3 months Spotify Premium?

Hi there, until what day do I need to cancel my 99 cents/3 months Spotify Premium to not pay 9,99 for the next month? I bought it the day before yesterday.Or can I already cancel Premium or does it go back to Spotify Free then? I'm afraid that I'll f...

• Hi there,   until what day do I need to cancel my 99 cents/3 months Spotify Premium to not pay 9,99 for the next month? I bought it the day before yesterday. Or can I already cancel Premium o...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked, NO response from Spotify, Horrible security flaws!

I'm really disgusted right now. I have tried to contact Spotify via email (responding to the email notification that someone logged into my account and changed my email and password WITHOUT giving me a chance to intercept and say, "hey, that's not au...

• Regular
  • I'm really disgusted right now. I have tried to contact Spotify via email (responding to the email notification that someone logged into my account and changed my email and password WITHOUT giving me...
  • mistersomebody
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

I was charged when my account was deleted.

I had spotify linked to my facebook and deleted my facebook account and still got charged for subscription and i want a refund.

• I had spotify linked to my facebook and deleted my facebook account and still got charged for subscription and i want a refund.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i want delete test version

i want delete test version for re back in free version because i don't want buy this app someone can help me ? Thanks

• i want delete test version for re back in free version because i don't want buy this app someone can help me ?  Thanks
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription before 99 cent period over. Still Charged twice...

I purchased a 99 cent trial for 3 month for my gf. I made her this account to try it. She did not want it post 3 month period so I cancelled it before it was over. I am a busy college student. And rely on emails for notifications on any charges. And ...

• I purchased a 99 cent trial for 3 month for my gf. I made her this account to try it. She did not want it post 3 month period so I cancelled it before it was over. I am a busy college student. And re...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"There was a problem setting your password" - device password problem

I'm trying to use spotify on a device but it won't let me set a password. I get the email with the link to set a password, I go to it, enter a password in "Your device password" and "Confirm device password" and then I get a red box that says "There ...

• I'm trying to use spotify on a device but it won't let me set a password. I get the email with the link to set a password, I go to it, enter a password in "Your device password" and "Confirm device p...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!!! Put premium on an account that i don't have access to

i have 3 spotify accounts, 2 were to just use the free trial and i decided to put premium on the other one. I payed for premium on the mobile app, uknowingly signed into one of my unused accounts, so it's gone to either one of those. The problem is, ...

• i have 3 spotify accounts, 2 were to just use the free trial and i decided to put premium on the other one.    I payed for premium on the mobile app, uknowingly signed into one of my unus...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Rejoin Premium for 3 months for 9.99" - overcharged using gift card.

Have been getting emails from Spotify to 'Rejoin Premium for 3 months for 9.99'. So I rushed to sign up yesterday since the offer expired on 12/31 - followed my email link, clicked the '9.99/3 months' banner, logged in to my existing account, paid wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Have been getting emails from Spotify to 'Rejoin Premium for 3 months for 9.99'. So I rushed to sign up yesterday since the offer expired on 12/31 - followed my email link, clicked the '9.99/3 months...
  • Samuel31
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Family Issue

I hope some can help my I signed up for the family plan, today not I am unable to add my wife. can some help me. I cant belive there is no phone number to cantact a live person to speak about this.

• Casual Listener
  • I hope some can help my I signed up for the family plan,  today not I am unable to add my wife. can some help me. I cant belive there is no phone number to cantact a live person to speak about t...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged twice but no premium

I had another account a few months ago and i was signed in with my yahoo account, then i tried to subscribe for the 99 cent premium for 3 months on my gmail account but it said i couldnt cause i already used the card for my yahoo one and i couldnt us...

• I had another account a few months ago and i was signed in with my yahoo account, then i tried to subscribe for the 99 cent premium for 3 months on my gmail account but it said i couldnt cause i alre...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Over charged

Hello I tried doing the student discount and it said I wasn't verified but my account was charged 4.99 three times and I still don't have premium

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I tried doing the student discount and it said I wasn't verified but my account was charged 4.99 three times and I still don't have premium
  • Wisejacob01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Issue

Hi there. I just bought Spotify Premium, since the other music app I used is going under. I bought it, got the receipt in my email and everything. I go to Spotify on my computer, a Windows, and at the top it still says "Spotify Free" and, being the p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I just bought Spotify Premium, since the other music app I used is going under. I bought it, got the receipt in my email and everything. I go to Spotify on my computer, a Windows, and at th...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Subscription

I tried to use a gift card to create a student premium account, but the system automatically signed me up for the $9.99 per month choice. I was attempting to use the card for the student option, so how can I change it from the $9.99 a month to $4.99?...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to use a gift card to create a student premium account, but the system automatically signed me up for the $9.99 per month choice. I was attempting to use the card for the student option, so h...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed and havent got any premium!

Hey! Payed for 1 month and then after the payment i cancelled bc i just want 1 month for now, the money from my bank have been transfered but havent got premium! Why ?

• Hey!   Payed for 1 month and then after the payment i  cancelled bc i just want 1 month for now, the money from my bank have been transfered but havent got premium!    Why ?&n...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

kein premium bekommen trotz Zahlung

Hallo, Habe mir gestern Premium über PSN gekauft und es ist bis heute nicht aktiv, weder auf dem Handy noch im Web oder dem Computer. Weis einer was ich da machen kann ? Das Geld wurde sofort über Paypal abgebucht und ich habe das Testangebot von Spo...

• Hallo,   Habe mir gestern Premium über PSN gekauft und es ist bis heute nicht aktiv, weder auf dem Handy noch im Web oder dem Computer. Weis einer was ich da machen kann ? Das Geld wurde sofor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't get the deal even though i took it

Didnt, have premiun, so i took a deal that would give me 3 months for 9 sek, accepted terms and all that, now i see my account has been charged 99sek (the ordinary price) Why is that? and how can i fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Didnt, have premiun, so i took a deal that would give me 3 months for 9 sek, accepted terms and all that, now i see my account has been charged 99sek (the ordinary price) Why is that? and how can i f...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to sync with Facebook

After seemingly endless back and forth with no solution I have decided to post here to see if there is ANY way to correct this issue. I am unable to connect my Facebook account with Spotify. I have attempted on my Samsung Galaxy S5, Windows PC, and e...

• Casual Listener
  • After seemingly endless back and forth with no solution I have decided to post here to see if there is ANY way to correct this issue. I am unable to connect my Facebook account with Spotify. I have a...
  • lifeonthesly
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Promotion

Hi I signed up for the Spotify 0.99$ Promotion for 3 months access. Filled in my card details yesterday but haven't moved from fee subscription. Anyone know what's going on?

• Hi I signed up for the Spotify 0.99$ Promotion for 3 months access. Filled in my card details yesterday but haven't moved from fee subscription. Anyone know what's going on?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes