Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Activated premium on wrong Spotify account.

Hi! I got a year free Premium form my cell phone network provider (Chess) but when I activated it I messed up and activated it for the wrong account. I need to get premium on the right account, how?

• Hi! I got a year free Premium form my cell phone network provider (Chess) but when I activated it I messed up and activated it for the wrong account. I need to get premium on the right account, how?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! forgot password and entered wrong email

I idiotically entered the wrong email and now I can't re-set my password to log into my account.. Anyone know what I should do?'

• Casual Listener
  • I idiotically entered the wrong email and now I can't re-set my password to log into my account.. Anyone know what I should do?'
  • markmarkmahoney
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family - redeemed invite not upgrading

I have set up Spotify Premium Family. I invited my daughter who has a free account, however after following the steps to redeem and reliving back in, her account in Spotify is still showing as the free version. she logs in via Facebook. I have delete...

• Casual Listener
  • I have set up Spotify Premium Family. I invited my daughter who has a free account, however after following the steps to redeem and reliving back in, her account in Spotify is still showing as the fr...
  • mel0075
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Codigo plan familiar

Buenas, mi hermano me ha enviado un codigo para unirme a su plan familiar. El problema es que actualmente tengo activada en mi cuenta spotify una prueba de 30 dias que daban en playstation4. ¿Cuando se me termine esa prueba gratuita de 30 dias podré ...

• Buenas, mi hermano me ha enviado un codigo para unirme a su plan familiar. El problema es que actualmente tengo activada en mi cuenta spotify una prueba de 30 dias que daban en playstation4. ¿Cuando ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked

Hi! Someone hacked in to my spotify account and changed my email, password and some personal info. Can someone help me with this?

• Hi! Someone hacked in to my spotify account and changed my email, password and some personal info. Can someone help me with this?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I still being charged?

So, I wanted to upgrade to the premium as a student. As I'm putting in my information, it says that it couldn't find my student information. So I assumed it didn't work. I go into my account & it's showing up a pending charge for the Spotify student ...

• So, I wanted to upgrade to the premium as a student. As I'm putting in my information, it says that it couldn't find my student information. So I assumed it didn't work. I go into my account & it...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan being used for more than 6 months, paid and confirmed, but not working

Hello, My family plan (David and Priscila) has been used for a long time, and its paid the price of the family plan and everything, but Priscila's spotify turned to free even though it says I have the family plan. When I tried to re-subscribe her to ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   My family plan (David and Priscila) has been used for a long time, and its paid the price of the family plan and everything, but Priscila's spotify turned to free even though it says ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot subscribe to Spotify Family

Hi, I'm a user from Malaysia. I subscribed to Spotify Premium before for RM2 for 3 months using my debit card. Now, when I want to subscribe to Spotify Family it says that my card is not valid. How can it be not valid when it also charged me RM14.90 ...

• Hi,   I'm a user from Malaysia. I subscribed to Spotify Premium before for RM2 for 3 months using my debit card. Now, when I want to subscribe to Spotify Family it says that my card is not val...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Premium

I upgraded to Premium as part of a 3 month for £9.99 deal, but on the confirmation email I recieved it says they will charge me every month at the bottom. I dont know if its a default email and they dont change it even if its a deal or will they char...

• I upgraded to Premium as part of a 3 month for £9.99 deal, but on the confirmation email I recieved it says they will charge me every month at the bottom. I dont know if its a default email and they ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Users on Account

I've had random users on my account multiple times over the past few months. I have logged out all users and reset my password multiple times to no avail. Please help, I can't even use the service most the time and will be forced to cancel my members...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had random users on my account multiple times over the past few months. I have logged out all users and reset my password multiple times to no avail. Please help, I can't even use the service mo...
  • Ccohlson
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium will not left listen to music offline

I have upgraded to premium today. Order # 210748828253070. It will not allow for me to listen to music offline. I have tried the recommendation. Turn off turn back on and a clear re-installation. Still nothing works. I even put it in offline mode sti...

• I have upgraded to premium today. Order # 210748828253070. It will not allow for me to listen to music offline. I have tried the recommendation. Turn off turn back on and a clear re-installation. Sti...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign In With facebook and account name and password get different results...

When I saw the $.99 for three months premium I just couldn't pass that up, so for speed reasons, I just signed in with my facebook account, then proceeded to purcahse the deal. The premium kicked in right away and I've been loving it. But just now, I...

• When I saw the $.99 for three months premium I just couldn't pass that up, so for speed reasons, I just signed in with my facebook account, then proceeded to purcahse the deal. The premium kicked in ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for premium for 0.99 CAD

Hi, I really want to subscribe myself for the 3 months of premium 0.99 CAD but I wanted to know if there is a way to pay with the money on my App Store account because I don't have any credit card and it doesn't show this option in the link that I wa...

• Hi,  I really want to subscribe myself for the 3 months of premium 0.99 CAD but I wanted to know if there is a way to pay with the money on my App Store account because I don't have any cr...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con Movistar Premium y cuenta Premium Familiar

Hola, He estado suscrito a Spotify Premium a través de la oferta de Movistar Fusión. Me acabo de dar de baja de Movistar Premium para poder activar la cuenta Premium Familiar para 6 personas pero me sale este error en la página de activación: Desgrac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola,   He estado suscrito a Spotify Premium a través de la oferta de Movistar Fusión. Me acabo de dar de baja de Movistar Premium para poder activar la cuenta Premium Familiar para 6 personas...
  • alvaroprb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads

I had several playlist downloaded when I had my free premium trial and now that I have updated my spotify it says the songs and playlist needs to be downloaded again and my free trial is up??????

• I had several playlist downloaded when I had my free premium trial and now that I have updated my spotify it says the songs and playlist needs to be downloaded again and my free trial is up??????
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

Signed up for family plan and keeps asking my wife for password and she does not have one?

• Casual Listener
  • Signed up for family plan and keeps asking my wife for password and she does not have one?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fiz login com Facebook mas não quero o nome e a foto

Olá desejo mudar o nome e a foto da conta mas não consigo fazer isto pelo celular. É possível mudar estes dados da conta? Na verdade eu tinha outra conta mas devido a promoção premium acabei criando outra pelo facebook sem querer e tive que logar com...

• Casual Listener
  • Olá desejo mudar o nome e a foto da conta mas não consigo fazer isto pelo celular. É possível mudar estes dados da conta? Na verdade eu tinha outra conta mas devido a promoção premium acabei criando ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Le di click a la oferta de US$5.99 por 3 meses y se hizo la suscripción normal

Hoy me salió el banner de la oferta de 5.99 dólares por tres meses de Spotify Premium, hice el pago cuando me salió en la ventana, pero cuando me confirmó que se había hecho el pago, decía que se me volvería a descontar el dinero en un mes. Por su pu...

• ...e volvería a descontar el dinero en un mes. Por su puesto lo cancelé inmediatamente porque me sentí engañada. No es justo que hagan esta falsa publicidad.  
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium

there's this offer 3 months for 9 kr. i paied the 9 kr. but didn't get premium i tried to delete it and instal it again and then log in and off again but it didn't work it still showed free. i need help

• there's this offer 3 months for 9 kr. i paied the 9 kr. but didn't get premium i tried to delete it and instal it again and then log in and off again but it didn't work it still showed free. i need h...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes