Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

switching from premium through iTunes to a family plan

I had premium through iTunes for a long time, but then my dad purchased the family plan. I canceled the iTunes subscription, but it won't let me accept the invitation. what do i do?

• I had premium through iTunes for a long time, but then my dad purchased the family plan. I canceled the iTunes subscription, but it won't let me accept the invitation. what do i do?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just can't pay !! I want to pay asap!

Please help! I don't know whats going wrong with my account, I have tryed paying with different credit and debit cards, also tryed PayPal and still can't get my payment be submitted. Payment, Account, Premium, I guess it is something wrong with my ac...

• Please help! I don't know whats going wrong with my account, I have tryed paying with different credit and debit cards, also tryed PayPal and still can't get my payment be submitted.   Pay...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student Discount Unwarranted Discontinuation

I have been using Spotify Premium with the student discount for about a year now. I am still enrolled at Louisiana Tech University and I just recieved a charge for $9.99 instead of $4.99 on May 23, 2016. I would like to be refunded the difference and...

• I have been using Spotify Premium with the student discount for about a year now. I am still enrolled at Louisiana Tech University and I just recieved a charge for $9.99 instead of $4.99 on May 23, 2...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify abroad

I'm from the UK but on holiday in Colombia and am unable to log into my account on my phone. The error message 'you appear to be trying to log into Spotify from a different country' keeps appearing but I am unable to change my country in account sett...

• I'm from the UK but on holiday in Colombia and am unable to log into my account on my phone. The error message 'you appear to be trying to log into Spotify from a different country' keeps appearing b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing at the same time

I have a family plan and wanted to know if we can play at the same time. .myself, my familyOr would we be disconnected and only one person at a time can play ?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a family plan and wanted to know if we can play at the same time. .myself, my family Or would we be disconnected and only one person at a time can play ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer account to student discount account

How do I switch my premium account of ($9.99/month) to a student discount ($4.99/month)?

• How do I switch my premium account of ($9.99/month) to a student discount ($4.99/month)?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Company Entity

If ym Company is the entity or owner of the acocunt how many people can log in and use it? (Not simultaneously) And how many users can listen to it at a given time if kept internal to employees only? Thanks

• Regular
  • If ym Company is the entity or owner of the acocunt how many people can log in and use it? (Not simultaneously)  And how many users can listen to it at a given time if kept internal to employees...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

He pagado dos veces mi suscripción a premium y me sigue sin funcionar

Me he suscrito por dos veces a la cuenta premium de spotify he recibido el cobro las dos veces y no me funciona me gustaria recibir algo de ayuda gracias

• Me he suscrito por dos veces a la cuenta premium de spotify he recibido el cobro las dos veces y no me funciona me gustaria recibir algo de ayuda gracias
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my music got erased

I went on today to find all my songs I downloaded gone anyway to get them back.

• I went on today to find all my songs I downloaded gone anyway to get them back.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Need a hand with a case # ASAP

Need a hand with case # 05480697 . The matter is fairly urgent and would appreciate some help as I filed the case a couple days ago.

• Casual Listener
  • Need a hand with case # 05480697 . The matter is fairly urgent and would appreciate some help as I filed the case a couple days ago.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account Has Switched Off of Student and Back to Standard Premium, Charging Me Double (Again)

Hello! I have reached out via email but have yet to recieve a response... It's been a few months now, so I'm hoping this will work. As the title says, I've recently found that my account has been charged double for some time now. I am a student in un...

• Hello!    I have reached out via email but have yet to recieve a response... It's been a few months now, so I'm hoping this will work.   As the title says, I've recently found ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hoy en la mañana hice el pago de costumbre para obtener mi cuenta premium, pero sigo sin tener servicio.

• Hoy en la mañana hice el pago de costumbre para obtener mi cuenta premium, pero sigo sin tener servicio.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family account

Hi there,I've converted my account to a family account today. I've invited my husband (till now: free Spotify account) as a Spotify family member. When he tries to accept the invitation, he gets the following error:"We couldn't add your account to Pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I've converted my account to a family account today. I've invited my husband (till now: free Spotify account) as a Spotify family member. When he tries to accept the invitation, he gets ...
  • Nicolle1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Javascript error in the browser

I can not make the payment to use the premium features. Every time I try to enter the forms of payment , a message appears asking to enable javascript. I wiped completely the cache and browser cookie and I could not . I tried another and also did not...

• Visitor
  • I can not make the payment to use the premium features.   Every time I try to enter the forms of payment , a message appears asking to enable javascript.   I wiped completely the cache ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes

Problemas para Actualizar Datos

Saludos. Ultimamente he tenido problemas para actualizar mi tarjeta, ya la habia usado antes para pagar mi suscripción premiun, despues utilice otra tarjeta pero cuando intente regresar a la primera tarjeta con la que ya pagaba mi cuenta, ya no puedo...

Spotify.jpg Spotify 1.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Saludos.   Ultimamente he tenido problemas para actualizar mi tarjeta, ya la habia usado antes para pagar mi suscripción premiun, despues utilice otra tarjeta pero cuando intente regresar a la...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can I use various offers

Can I use more than one special offer? for example, can I use the $.99 for the 3 months and they apply the student offer, which I pay half off the regular subscription for a year.

• Casual Listener
  • Can I use more than one special offer? for example, can I use the $.99 for the 3 months and they apply the student offer, which I pay half off the regular subscription for a year.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify I want my premium account back

Dear spotify - I am a paying customer of premium and had to reinstall spotify after a computer crash. I login and I am no longer getting my premium account, looking online I see that I am still being charged but no premium account. I go online to spo...

• Visitor
  • Dear spotify - I am a paying customer of premium and had to reinstall spotify after a computer crash.  I login and I am no longer getting my premium account, looking online I see that I am still...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Account Lost

I lost my cell, and my account with premium upgrade together....How can i recover the account ?

• I lost my cell, and my account with premium upgrade together.... How can i recover the account ?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I see my fb photo where i dont want it put

I really appreciate it if my photo was taken off weekly discover add featuring my children's picture. If it is used can I at least get the premium upgrade free till the photo is taken off

• I really appreciate it if my photo was taken off weekly discover add featuring my children's picture. If it is used can I at least get the premium upgrade free till the photo is taken off
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferring accounts to Family Plan

Almost everyone in my family has a Spotify account. We were thinking about switching to a family plan and including more family members. We don't want to lose our playlists and settings. Is there a way to transfer those over, either combined into one...

• Almost everyone in my family has a Spotify account. We were thinking about switching to a family plan and including more family members. We don't want to lose our playlists and settings. Is there a w...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes