Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • saarth
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Unidays page not loading

I have gone to upgrade tp Spotify premium on a number of occasion but everytime i try to get it with my student discount, the oage does not load. Spotify re-directs to the page where i choose what student discount i am using, i choose unidays and aft...

• I have gone to upgrade tp Spotify premium on a number of occasion but everytime i try to get it with my student discount, the oage does not load. Spotify re-directs to the page where i choose what st...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't know my password ... help

Hello I signed up to spotify via playstation musicI have been given an id and I can use spotify premium on my ps4 no problem. The issue is I do not know my password to sign in on other devices. I have tried to reset my password using my playstation I...

• Visitor
  • Hello I signed up to spotify via playstation music I have been given an id and I can use spotify premium on my ps4 no problem. The issue is I do not know my password to sign in on other devices. I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to a Family Plan and have no idea how to set up the second account

So, I have been paying for Spotify for a while now for my daughter. She is the primary user of the account and listens on her iphone and ipad. I have spotify on my laptop and phone and will log in every once in a while to hear a song or two. Of cours...

• So, I have been paying for Spotify for a while now for my daughter. She is the primary user of the account and listens on her iphone and ipad. I have spotify on my laptop and phone and will log in ev...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account

How can i get reciepts when ever spotify deducted my visa.I got only one reciept. The first reciept was only starting spotify premium reciept.How about the succeding reciepts that they deducted.I think i should get one every month.Thank u.

• How can i get reciepts when ever spotify deducted my visa. I got only one reciept. The first reciept was only starting spotify premium reciept. How about the succeding reciepts that they deducted. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting account.

A few years ago I logged into Spotify using FB, I recently got a new Spotify account and want to delete the FB one so I can pair the new one with FB...

• Visitor
  • A few years ago I logged into Spotify using FB, I recently got a new Spotify account and want to delete the FB one so I can pair the new one with FB...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling my card on my ex's account

My ex fiancé put my card info under her account and it's been getting charged for the past three months. How can I get my card taken off her account? Her username is: friijolera

• My ex fiancé put my card info under her account and it's been getting charged for the past three months. How can I get my card taken off her account? Her username is: friijolera
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged credit card too much

I got a charge of $119.88 from ADY spotify. Can't reach anyone. I heard it was a bogus charge. Definitely not what is owed

• I got a charge of $119.88 from ADY spotify. Can't reach anyone. I heard it was a bogus charge. Definitely not what is owed
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reembolso

Esta tarde intenté contratar el servicio Premium, al ingresar mis datos financieros, me dió error y en una ventana que decía "No te preocupes, no se te ha hecho ningún cargo", lo volví a intentar y me volvió a aparecer el mismo cuadro de diálogo. Lo ...

• Visitor
  • Esta tarde intenté contratar el servicio Premium, al ingresar mis datos financieros, me dió error y en una ventana que decía "No te preocupes, no se te ha hecho ningún cargo", lo volví a intentar y m...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Please! Charged Twice

I was trying to purchase a Premium subscription, but when I filled my card information and clicked agree, a message popped up, saying that there was a problem with the information, it literally said that there had been no charge at my bank account. I...

• Visitor
  • I was trying to purchase a Premium subscription, but when I filled my card information and clicked agree, a message popped up, saying that there was a problem with the information, it literally ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled and still being charged

I made sure to cancel my subscription before it would charge me the 9.99 a month( I had bought .99 for 3 months). I went to the website and canceled it before the second of April when I would be charged. I opened the app today (the fifth) and saw tha...

• I made sure to cancel my subscription before it would charge me the 9.99 a month( I had bought .99 for 3 months). I went to the website and canceled it before the second of April when I would be char...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged twice

I got charged twice

• Casual Listener
  • I got charged twice
  • ryanmedia
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift online

Every concievable date format for delivery date - gift card - comes back invalid format. Am I going mad?

• Casual Listener
  • Every concievable date format for delivery date - gift card - comes back invalid format. Am I going mad?
  • sjd779
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription error

I have spotify free and I'm about to go to college so i was just seeing if the premium half off would work for me now, but apparently it won't until im like officially enrolled in classes. So I typed in my card info to try and see if it would work an...

• I have spotify free and I'm about to go to college so i was just seeing if the premium half off would work for me now, but apparently it won't until im like officially enrolled in classes. So I typed...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelled account

hi i cancelled my subscription last month but money is still being taken out of my account. ive cancelled it again today but how can i get money back?

• Casual Listener
  • hi i cancelled my subscription last month but money is still being taken out of my account. ive cancelled it again today but how can i get money back?
  • ryanmedia
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Card

HiI currently pay £9.99 for spotify and have recently got my student card which entitles me to spotify for 50% off. Do I need a new account for this or can I apply to it my existing?Cheers.Archie

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I currently pay £9.99 for spotify and have recently got my student card which entitles me to spotify for 50% off. Do I need a new account for this or can I apply to it my existing? Cheers. ...
  • archiecookie
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I access/manage my band's profile?

Hi, I have a personal Spotify account, but there is also a profile for my band that none of us have access to. I would like to know whether it is possible to access and manage this profile (ie.edit content) and how I would go about this. Thanks for y...

• Hi,   I have a personal Spotify account, but there is also a profile for my band that none of us have access to. I would like to know whether it is possible to access and manage this profile (...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Set device password

So I'm trying to log in to my spotify without logging into facebook, but I never made a password through spotify. Now that I'm trying to I'm not getting an email to set one up. It's been over 24 hours. What do?

• So I'm trying to log in to my spotify without logging into facebook, but I never made a password through spotify. Now that I'm trying to I'm not getting an email to set one up. It's been over 24 hour...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The credit card boxes on the subscription screen don't load.

For some reason I just get the spinning circle loading icon on the page, even on multiple computers. Is there any way around this? The only other post I could find on this problem said to enter CC info on your profile, but I can't find any option to ...

• For some reason I just get the spinning circle loading icon on the page, even on multiple computers. Is there any way around this? The only other post I could find on this problem said to enter CC in...
  • Lollman
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify is not playing any music

it keeps saying song is not availbleon my playlist and searching diff artistso yeah it dosent work at alli have the family planive already updated my phone and spotify

• Casual Listener
  • it keeps saying song is not availble on my playlist and searching diff artist so yeah it dosent work at all i have the family plan ive already updated my phone and spotify
  • alfarocr07
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need help subscribing to premium

Hello!So I decided that I wanted to upgrade my spotify to the student subscription ($4.99 a month plus tax) but for some reason when I get to the page where I am supposed to insert my credit card information, that part will not load. I can click cont...

• Hello! So I decided that I wanted to upgrade my spotify to the student subscription ($4.99 a month plus tax) but for some reason when I get to the page where I am supposed to insert my credit card i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes