Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Lost my premium account and can't get a new one

Hello! I lost my premium account because i forgot to pay that credit card. Now y have payed it, but i can't upgrade to premium with that or any other card. When i enter thedata it keeps saying that my card "is having a bad day" and won't take it. I'm...

• Hello!   I lost my premium account because i forgot to pay that credit card. Now y have payed it, but i can't upgrade to premium with that or any other card. When i enter thedata it keeps sayi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting a Spotify account/unlinking account from Facebook

I created a spotify account a couple years a ago and I forgot that I did. How do I delete that account/unlink it from my facebook so that I can link my new account to my facebook. Thanks!

• I created a spotify account a couple years a ago and I forgot that I did. How do I delete that account/unlink it from my facebook so that I can link my new account to my facebook. Thanks!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel my monthly subscription

I like to cancel my my monthly subscription. $10.79 was debited from my debit account without my authorization.

• Casual Listener
  • I like to cancel my my monthly subscription. $10.79 was debited from my debit account without my authorization.
  • imesquita2482
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan

It's legal or ilegal invite family members that no live in the same residence? I don't found nothing about on legal notes. Can someone answer me and show me on contract?

• It's legal or ilegal invite family members that no live in the same residence? I don't found nothing about on legal notes. Can someone answer me and show me on contract?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

My phone died, everything is gone. New phone re downloaded spotify, the email and user name I though t I had used when I was given my gift family subscription don't work at all. How do I get hold of somebody who can help with this. Used the contact f...

• Casual Listener
  •   My phone died, everything is gone. New phone re downloaded spotify, the email and user name I though t I had used when I was given my gift family subscription don't work at all.   How do...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

00.99 for 3 months

When I tried to get the 3 month deal I was told I could not do it with my card as I had already did it yet I was still charged.

• When I tried to get the 3 month deal I was told I could not do it with my card as I had already did it yet I was still charged.
  • nazarenewife
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lack of music

How come you refuse to include The Dave Clark Five in your available music ,with exception of one song.They were one of most influential groups of the British Invasion of the sixties...poor choice to omit...

• How come you refuse to include The Dave Clark Five in your available music ,with exception of one song.They were one of most influential groups of the British Invasion of the sixties...poor choice to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

False Advertising?

I just began using Spotify, it's the 5th day of my week free trial. I was emailed about getting "Another 30 Days Free", all it requested was to click the link. However, the link doesn't do anything. Just tell me bluntly, is this free 30 days real or ...

• I just began using Spotify, it's the 5th day of my week free trial. I was emailed about getting "Another 30 Days Free", all it requested was to click the link. However, the link doesn't do anything. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charged for premium but dont have premium

I have no idea how to reach customer service.So to any Spotifier admins out there Please investigate why I am being charged NZ$13/month adn both my spotify accounts say they are not premium. Please see attached the screen print showing the billings. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have no idea how to reach customer service. So to any Spotifier admins out there   Please investigate why I am being charged NZ$13/month adn both my spotify accounts say they are not premiu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Prices for subscription

Hi Spotify!You have an add that sais you can get 3 months of Spotify Premium for DKK 9, but when you click on the banner it sais DKK 99. So how do I get it for the DKK 9? - Kirstine Mikkelsen

• Hi Spotify! You have an add that sais you can get 3 months of Spotify Premium for DKK 9, but when you click on the banner it sais DKK 99. So how do I get it for the DKK 9?   - Kirstine Mikkel...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium not working

Signed up for premium and doesnt let me play any music whatsoever offline. Uninstalled app and installed again, still not working on phone , Huawei android phone. Please let me know what should do.its a right pain.

• Regular
  • Signed up for premium and doesnt let me play any music whatsoever offline. Uninstalled app and installed again, still not working on phone , Huawei android phone. Please let me know what should do.it...
  • ggdevine
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play songs through Ps4 connect

I purchased spotify premium 2 days ago, before that, playing music on the ps4 by selecting it on the IPhone application worked fine. But now, when I select the button to connect to the ps4, it connects, but pauses the music. When I hit play, it skips...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased spotify premium 2 days ago, before that, playing music on the ps4 by selecting it on the IPhone application worked fine. But now, when I select the button to connect to the ps4, it connec...
  • coldwar252
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! switching subscriptions

If i sign up for the 3 month 99 cents premium subscription, afterwards can i swithc to the student discounts prive of 4.99 after the trial period is over

• Casual Listener
  • If i sign up for the 3 month 99 cents premium subscription, afterwards can i swithc to the student discounts prive of 4.99 after the trial period is over
  • adam3933
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone logged into my account

Hi guys,I noticed someone (Jason-pc) using my account and I am absolutely sure no one knows my account & password because I dont share it.So my question is how did that person knows it? Maybe all our info is on the street, these days security breach ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I noticed someone (Jason-pc) using my account and I am absolutely sure no one knows my account & password because I dont share it. So my question is how did that person knows it? M...
  • mranonymous
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing premium

Hey, i bought premium with the offer for 3 months, but I havent received the premium yet, and spotify doesnt recognise that I am premium, even though I have received the receipt in my mail, and received a welcome to premium -mail. I followed the flow...

• Visitor
  • Hey, i bought premium with the offer for 3 months, but I havent received the premium yet, and spotify doesnt recognise that I am premium, even though I have received the receipt in my mail, and recei...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registered with a valid student e-mail, but charged at regular price.

I upgraded to the student premium a couple of months ago and still have been charged regular price twice now, the latest being last week. At first I figured it was because I had just changed and verified the e-mail address into the student email, but...

• I upgraded to the student premium a couple of months ago and still have been charged regular price twice now, the latest being last week. At first I figured it was because I had just changed and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! My account was stolen

My account was stolen, It was playing to a device that is not even sold in my country and playlists were being made that were not even in my language, Everytime I tried to kick the device off it would reconnect. I unlinked my facebook account but now...

• Visitor
  • My account was stolen, It was playing to a device that is not even sold in my country and playlists were being made that were not even  in my language, Everytime I tried to kick the device off i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no es premium aunque ya este pago

Buenas TardesEn mi banco me estan cargando $ 11.499,00 a mi tarjeta de credito pero todavia continua la vercion gratis,ya realize todos los pasos en la parte de ayuda pero todo continua igual.cualquier dato que me puedan brindar con gusto sera recibi...

• Buenas Tardes En mi banco me estan cargando  $ 11.499,00 a mi tarjeta de credito pero todavia continua la vercion gratis, ya realize todos los pasos en la parte de ayuda pero todo continua igu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has someone else's details when I login

Hello, I won't name names for privacy purposes but my account has someone elses name and picture, as well as playlists. I've logged out all devices through the website, uninstalled/reinstalled the program and it's still the same. Any help would be re...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I won't name names for privacy purposes but my account has someone elses name and picture, as well as playlists.   I've logged out all devices through the website, uninstalled/...
  • mjfwebb
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sporify Premium 3 months offer

Hi, I just saw an AD on Spotify "3 months of premium for 6.99euros" Here is the AD: https://gyazo.com/ba8c4d66cc8ed7f2924b009ba3ee80da Clicked that went here https://gyazo.com/bbf3ea90f513cf8389361f09cddcc582 and payed. But when i go to my account pa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just saw an AD on Spotify "3 months of premium for 6.99euros"   Here is the AD: https://gyazo.com/ba8c4d66cc8ed7f2924b009ba3ee80da   Clicked that went here https://...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes