Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Family subscription

I have had family subscription for at least a year or more. Yesterday none of us could access any of our music has it had reverted to the free version. The last payment was taken from my account 4/5/16 , so I should still be able to access family sub...

• Regular
  • I have had family subscription for at least a year or more. Yesterday none of us could access any of our music has it had reverted to the free version. The last payment was taken from my account 4/5/...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

HiI took today the offer of 3 months Premium for $ 9.99 Mexican pesos, but when I check my bank account has tripled the payment. And I still have not received the confirmation email for Premium. (I've already checked my spam folder ) And my account i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I took today the offer of 3 months Premium for $ 9.99 Mexican pesos, but when I check my bank account has tripled the payment. And I still have not received the confirmation email for Premium. (I...
  • juaiderito
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to change my Premium account to Student. I thought this was done 3 months ago.

How do I get my premium account switched to Student account. I have been enrolled At Front Range Community College in Fort Collins Colorado since January 2016 and still being charged for Premium service.

• How do I get my premium account switched to Student account. I have been enrolled At Front Range Community College in Fort Collins Colorado since January 2016 and still being charged for Premium serv...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums

Can i play entire album without selecting a song?

• Can i play entire album without selecting a song?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Money charged, no premium

Hello, i always wanted to try this service. When I saw the offer for 3 months for 0.99, I thought now or never. So I paid via paypal and I got the famous "Ooops, ...no money will be charged" message. But a second after, I got a message from my bank t...

• Hello,   i always wanted to try this service. When I saw the offer for 3 months for 0.99, I thought now or never. So I paid via paypal and I got the famous "Ooops, ...no money will be charged"...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving single account to a Premium Family

My wife and I have separate premium accounts. I would like to upgrade to Premium Family and move their account to my Premium Family account. Is it possible? or she needs to close her account and I have to create it again?

• My wife and I have separate premium accounts. I would like to upgrade to Premium Family and move their account to my Premium Family account. Is it possible? or she needs to close her account and I ha...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo acceder al formulario de contacto

Quisiera eliminar mi cuenta, para lo cual ingrese al enlace de formulario de contacto en la sección de soporte y servicio al cliente. Me dirigió a esta página https://support.spotify.com/co/contact-spotify-support/, donde escogí la opción 'cuenta', y...

• Visitor
  • Quisiera eliminar mi cuenta, para lo cual ingrese al enlace de formulario de contacto en la sección de soporte y servicio al cliente. Me dirigió a esta página https://support.spotify.com/co/cont...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

Good Evening, I have a problem with the subcription. I am in erasmus in Poland and I want to activate the Premium account. The problem is that I can't pay with my italian credit card. How can I activate it?Thank youChris

• Casual Listener
  • Good Evening, I have a problem with the subcription. I am in erasmus in Poland and I want to activate the Premium account. The problem is that I can't pay with my italian credit card. How can I activ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

I just upgraded my existing premium plan to family plan and sent my 3 daughters emails which they received but when they click on link it says they are already on a plan...no support phone number very frustrated...

• I just upgraded my existing premium plan to family plan and sent my 3 daughters emails which they received but when they click on link it says they are already on a plan...no support phone number ver...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel subscription

if I cancel my subscription, does it cancel now or at the end of the period? I got 3-month membership and do not want to forget to cancel three months later

• if I cancel my subscription, does it cancel now or at the end of the period? I got 3-month membership and do not want to forget to cancel three months later
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months for 9.99

Hi guys, spotify is advertising me with this offer, but when i go to the internet to activate it say 9.99 a month. Advices?

• Hi guys, spotify is advertising me with this offer, but when i go to the internet to activate it say 9.99 a month.     Advices?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Boku not available

Hi, I'm trying to redeem the 3 months for €.99 promotion in Germany, but I can't pay via carrier billing. However, a friend of mine who already has an account has the option available.

• Hi, I'm trying to redeem the 3 months for €.99 promotion in Germany, but I can't pay via carrier billing. However, a friend of mine who already has an account has the option available.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pague por un servicio Spotify family y solo cobraron pero no tengo servicio

Alguien me puede ayudar pague el servicio de Spotify family con mi tarjeta de crédito la cual realizaron el cargo pero según no pudieron contactar a mi banco y desde ese momento no he tenido solución alguna alguien sabe que puedo hacer

• Casual Listener
  • Alguien me puede ayudar pague el servicio de Spotify family con mi tarjeta de crédito la cual realizaron el cargo pero según no pudieron contactar a mi banco y desde ese momento no he tenido solución...
  • lmedina010886
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot switch between countries and cards

I want to switch countries from UK to Greece, and therefore use a Greek debit card (instead of a UK debit card) to charge the monthly submission. However, when I change the country, the page asks me to add my card details. Once I do, it says the card...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to switch countries from UK to Greece, and therefore use a Greek debit card (instead of a UK debit card) to charge the monthly submission.   However, when I change the country, the page...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot log in

having problems logging in with my samsung s3 to spotify app. verified using password and username. Still no luck. very frusturating. works fine on both online and PC app.

• Casual Listener
  • having problems logging in with my samsung s3 to spotify app. verified using password and username. Still no luck. very frusturating. works fine on both online and PC app.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! change my Name/FUlly unlink from a facebook account?

My user account was hacked. I was continually getting logged off due to someone else logging in to my account. i have changed my password, removed all playlists and songs they had (*MANUALLY, one at a time, which sucked). But this person linked his f...

• Casual Listener
  • My user account was hacked. I was continually getting logged off due to someone else logging in to my account.   i have changed my password, removed all playlists and songs they had (*MANUALLY...
  • lifefanatic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen account

The Problem is not on this account ,the problem is on another account: beast2270 It seems that my primary spotify account- beast2270 has been hacked and the password and email has been changed.Also it has been 2 years since i had made my primary acco...

• The Problem is not on this account ,the problem is on another account: beast2270   It seems that my primary spotify account- beast2270  has been hacked and the password  and email ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login on any service

Hoping for some assistance. As of this morning I cannot login to Spotify through any medium, be it desktop, browser or mobile.I normally login with my Facebook Account, however when I do this I get a too many redirects error (this is is any browser)....

• Casual Listener
  • Hoping for some assistance.   As of this morning I cannot login to Spotify through any medium, be it desktop, browser or mobile. I normally login with my Facebook Account, however when I do...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I apply the code from fido pulse?

I am on fido pulse and don't know where to put the code from fido into spotify in order to receive the 2 years I am currently on premium now

• Casual Listener
  • I am on fido pulse and don't know where to put the code from fido into spotify in order to receive the 2 years I am currently on premium now
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account changed from my email address to user name when I purchased premium

I just purchased premium and was logged in under my email address as I always have been since day 1. I bought it through my email and when I went back to my app it was still free, I figured I had to logged out and back in to change my account, did th...

• Visitor
  • I just purchased premium and was logged in under my email address as I always have been since day 1. I bought it through my email and when I went back to my app it was still free, I figured I had to ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes