Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancel Subscription function not possible for LONG passwords with special characters

I experienced that the cancel subscription function doesn't work if your account uses really long, really complex passwords.(such as: V^EJW%|n7Bs?~!ip]vnGllfCPv[A/N7N or _MTjD#aXkQMF_>wrjmQfHmJzg9OlpCvlpg"FW8("xxhdQkeWiBt!RccGxqB`fDyO - These are not...

• Regular
  • I experienced that the cancel subscription function doesn't work if your account uses really long, really complex passwords. (such as: V^EJW%|n7Bs?~!ip]vnGllfCPv[A/N7N or _MTjD#aXkQMF_>...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Borrar mi cuenta

Hola, quisiera que me ayudaran a borrar mi cuenta ya que no tengo interés en el servicio, además de las constantes interrupciones, los cuelgues, la falta de artistas por ser "poco conocidos" y otros temas personales, me interesaría si pudiera control...

• Hola, quisiera que me ayudaran a borrar mi cuenta ya que no tengo interés en el servicio, además de las constantes interrupciones, los cuelgues, la falta de artistas por ser "poco conocidos" y otros ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged for Premium, No premium on my account

I paid 99p with PayPal to get three months on my new account. The money has came off my account, but i have no premium on any of my accounts, I have checked them all. I have went through each tip on the Spotify website, and my issue still isn't fixed...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid 99p with PayPal to get three months on my new account. The money has came off my account, but i have no premium on any of my accounts, I have checked them all. I have went through each tip on ...
  • frascurrie99
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinking Facebook Account without Compromising Carrier Billing

I live in the Philippines and I have a mobile plan with Globe Telecom. Part of my plan is a free Premium Spotify subscription which is linked to my Facebook account. My concern is, how can I unlink my Facebook account from Spotify without compromisin...

• I live in the Philippines and I have a mobile plan with Globe Telecom. Part of my plan is a free Premium Spotify subscription which is linked to my Facebook account. My concern is, how can I unlink m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment fails every month

Hi, Spotify fails to renew my subscription. It has done so the last six months (at least). I choose to update payment details, enter the same card againg, and the payment goes through. Next month, the problem returns. What is going on? Regards,Erik

• Hi,   Spotify fails to renew my subscription. It has done so the last six months (at least). I choose to update payment details, enter the same card againg, and the payment goes through. Next ...
  • Javiermeléndez
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount subsequent

I subsequently want to activate the student discount on my spotify premium.Is that possible? Beacause I can't find a way to do it subsequent, it seems like I have to "order obliged to pay" get the premium with discount included which sounds like i en...

• I subsequently want to activate the student discount on my spotify premium. Is that possible? Beacause I can't find a way to do it subsequent, it seems like I have to "order obliged to pay" get the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Practical question regarding family account

I was wondering wether my housemates would all still be able to play on all of their respected computers and phones everywhere they go, whenever they want. What I mean is: how do they know you live at the same adress? And would we still be able to pl...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering wether my housemates would all still be able to play on all of their respected computers and phones everywhere they go, whenever they want. What I mean is: how do they know you live a...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premiem

I am paying for premium but I don't have it on my phone

• Visitor
  • I am paying for premium but I don't have it on my phone
  • Deyahpalalisan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Seeing offer on mobile, but gone when you click in via mobile or try to look it up on desktop

I'm sitting here on my free plan, and got a notification in my mobile app that there was a "summer deal" with 99kr for 3 months of premium. Good deal. Clicking in to purchase, and now it's 99kr a month, nothing about the deal. Trying via desktop then...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm sitting here on my free plan, and got a notification in my mobile app that there was a "summer deal" with 99kr for 3 months of premium. Good deal. Clicking in to purchase, and now it's 99kr a mon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my Spotify Premium.

Hi im from Philippines. I registered today the Spofity premium for 1 month which you can use even you are offline. But i cant access it. Whenever i click the next song, i couldn't get through with it. It only says that i have to register to spotify p...

• Hi im from Philippines. I registered today the Spofity premium for 1 month which you can use even you are offline. But i cant access it. Whenever i click the next song, i couldn't get through with it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with premium subscription

Hi!I used to have a premium account, but I wanted to go back to a free account, so on April 2nd I cancelled my subscription. They charged me on March 31st and said I could use my Premium account until the 30th, but I stopped being able to use it on t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I used to have a premium account, but I wanted to go back to a free account, so on April 2nd I cancelled my subscription. They charged me on March 31st and said I could use my Premium account un...
  • ainoapr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged £29.99 by mistake.

I pay £9.99 each month for Spotify Premium but I have noticed a single transaction for £29.99 on my bank statement which has been taken by Spotify. I have checked my receipts in my Spotify account and this £29.99 is not shown. I have also not signed ...

• Casual Listener
  • I pay £9.99 each month for Spotify Premium but I have noticed a single transaction for £29.99 on my bank statement which has been taken by Spotify. I have checked my receipts in my Spotify account an...
  • elgdk77
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium

Dear on duty, Sorry to bored you but i need some help. Today, unintentionally, i left my premium spotify account on my iPhone and i didn’t remember my password, so i had to create a new one and i did it accordingly all the normal procedures. Now, whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear on duty, Sorry to bored you but i need some help. Today, unintentionally, i left my premium spotify account on my iPhone and i didn’t remember my password, so i had to create a new one and i did...
  • Mar2496
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SPotify withdrawing my account, with no active subscription

I get this on my VISA account today: 19. maiVISA Varekjøp Spotify P0018422E1 Reservert transaksjon 99,00 Can someone on contact me and refund my money? I canceled my sub last month, and even tough you took my money this month, i dont have premium. I ...

• I get this on my VISA account today:    19. mai VISA Varekjøp Spotify P0018422E1 Reservert transaksjon 99,00          Can someone on contac...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Connect to a device

Hi forumHas anyone been able to connect their phone app to the app on their TV? I would like to use this feature it'd be so much easier controlling the TV app through my phone plus the hi-fis connected to the TV.Both my phone and TV are on the same W...

• Hi forum Has anyone been able to connect their phone app to the app on their TV? I would like to use this feature it'd be so much easier controlling the TV app through my phone plus the hi-fis con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with my 3 months

So... today I read on my spotify about 3 monthsof premium for 9 pesos, so I decided to use a card for 100 pesos in order to buy those 3 months but instead of getting 3 I only got 1 month. I was wondering what could I do about it.

• Visitor
  • So... today I read on my spotify about 3 monthsof premium for 9 pesos, so I decided to use a card for 100 pesos in order to buy those 3 months but instead of getting 3 I only got 1 month. I was ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email

ere's what we got from you: My name is Samuel Stuart and my dad sent family premium to the wrong email. My email I use for spotify is samuelstupid@gmail.com, but he sent it to 15stuartsg1@webmail.sis.edu.hk, if I can prove I have control over 15stuar...

• ere's what we got from you: My name is Samuel Stuart and my dad sent family premium to the wrong email. My email I use for spotify is samuelstupid@gmail.com, but he sent it to 15stuartsg1@webmail.sis...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Premium, other users linked to my account

I am hoping I can finally get an answer. I am incredibly frustrated with spotify and no one will answer me on twitter. Why is there no phone number to get help??? Earlier today I was listening to music and it asked if I wanted to continue listening o...

• Casual Listener
  • I am hoping I can finally get an answer. I am incredibly frustrated with spotify and no one will answer me on twitter. Why is there no phone number to get help???   Earlier today I was listeni...
  • sgreene
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot activate

Hi im a globe broadband subscriber and i have a bundle oncluding spotify.but until now i font know how to activate it in my phone

• Hi im a globe broadband subscriber and i have a bundle oncluding spotify.but until now i font know how to activate it in my phone
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook sign in

I'm logged into an old spotify with my Facebook that I don't use anymore. I have another account and I want to connect it to my Facebook because I'm having problems with people signing into it. I can't connect my account I use now with my Facebook be...

• I'm logged into an old spotify with my Facebook that I don't use anymore. I have another account and I want to connect it to my Facebook because I'm having problems with people signing into it. I can...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes