Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

SPotify withdrawing my account, with no active subscription

I get this on my VISA account today: 19. maiVISA Varekjøp Spotify P0018422E1 Reservert transaksjon 99,00 Can someone on contact me and refund my money? I canceled my sub last month, and even tough you took my money this month, i dont have premium. I ...

• I get this on my VISA account today:    19. mai VISA Varekjøp Spotify P0018422E1 Reservert transaksjon 99,00          Can someone on contac...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Connect to a device

Hi forumHas anyone been able to connect their phone app to the app on their TV? I would like to use this feature it'd be so much easier controlling the TV app through my phone plus the hi-fis connected to the TV.Both my phone and TV are on the same W...

• Hi forum Has anyone been able to connect their phone app to the app on their TV? I would like to use this feature it'd be so much easier controlling the TV app through my phone plus the hi-fis con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with my 3 months

So... today I read on my spotify about 3 monthsof premium for 9 pesos, so I decided to use a card for 100 pesos in order to buy those 3 months but instead of getting 3 I only got 1 month. I was wondering what could I do about it.

• Visitor
  • So... today I read on my spotify about 3 monthsof premium for 9 pesos, so I decided to use a card for 100 pesos in order to buy those 3 months but instead of getting 3 I only got 1 month. I was ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email

ere's what we got from you: My name is Samuel Stuart and my dad sent family premium to the wrong email. My email I use for spotify is samuelstupid@gmail.com, but he sent it to 15stuartsg1@webmail.sis.edu.hk, if I can prove I have control over 15stuar...

• ere's what we got from you: My name is Samuel Stuart and my dad sent family premium to the wrong email. My email I use for spotify is samuelstupid@gmail.com, but he sent it to 15stuartsg1@webmail.sis...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Premium, other users linked to my account

I am hoping I can finally get an answer. I am incredibly frustrated with spotify and no one will answer me on twitter. Why is there no phone number to get help??? Earlier today I was listening to music and it asked if I wanted to continue listening o...

• Casual Listener
  • I am hoping I can finally get an answer. I am incredibly frustrated with spotify and no one will answer me on twitter. Why is there no phone number to get help???   Earlier today I was listeni...
  • sgreene
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot activate

Hi im a globe broadband subscriber and i have a bundle oncluding spotify.but until now i font know how to activate it in my phone

• Hi im a globe broadband subscriber and i have a bundle oncluding spotify.but until now i font know how to activate it in my phone
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook sign in

I'm logged into an old spotify with my Facebook that I don't use anymore. I have another account and I want to connect it to my Facebook because I'm having problems with people signing into it. I can't connect my account I use now with my Facebook be...

• I'm logged into an old spotify with my Facebook that I don't use anymore. I have another account and I want to connect it to my Facebook because I'm having problems with people signing into it. I can...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription failure

"Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method."...this keeps coming up and my card company says there's nothing wrong so how can I subscribe with my car...

• Casual Listener
  • "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method."...this keeps coming up and my card company says there...
  • ramboforever
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists are gone???

I had the premium version and i had a few playlists but i had to uninstall the app because it wasnt working properly. After i logged back in i now have the free version and all my playlists are gone. Im pretty sure i only have one account but if i di...

• Casual Listener
  • I had the premium version and i had a few playlists but i had to uninstall the app because it wasnt working properly. After i logged back in i now have the free version and all my playlists are gone....
  • Dirtybird604
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Have I been hacked?

I was listening to music on my premium account on my iPad, when suddenly i got logged out and "Error 127" popped up. I logged in again, and was able to listen to music for 5-10 minutes, when the same error pops up, and i get logged out. After many at...

• Visitor
  • I was listening to music on my premium account on my iPad, when suddenly i got logged out and "Error 127" popped up. I logged in again, and was able to listen to music for 5-10 minutes, when the same...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Through ITunes

For the past year and a half I have been buying premium through iTunes but yesterday when it expired I went to go renew my subscription but I can't find where to.

• For the past year and a half I have been buying premium through iTunes but yesterday when it expired I went to go renew my subscription but I can't find where to.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days free

I want to cancel my free 30 days premium subscription since I'm moving back to Philippines., I forgot the password and the email. If my bank account will be closed since I'm traveling back to PH, does it automatically stops my subscription? Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my free 30 days premium subscription since I'm moving back to Philippines., I forgot the password and the email. If my bank account will be closed since I'm traveling back to PH, doe...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

New to Spotify and might be a dumb question. I upgraded to the family so my daughter and I can listen at the same time buying she's on Spotify I have to go to airplane mode to listen so I don't bump her off. I thought the family plan would fix this p...

• Casual Listener
  • New to Spotify and might be a dumb question. I upgraded to the family so my daughter and I can listen at the same time buying she's on Spotify I have to go to airplane mode to listen so I don't bump ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't pay for premium in Perú

Hi guys, I live in Perú but had a Spotify account registered in the US. Now that the service is available in my country I want to subscribe for premium, but my card gets refused saying it doesn't match my profile country. My card is from Perú and I h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I live in Perú but had a Spotify account registered in the US. Now that the service is available in my country I want to subscribe for premium, but my card gets refused saying it doesn't mat...
  • alexkernitsky
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a new phone, the last thing that played on my old device was an ad. And now it doesn't work.

I had a Samsung galaxy tab 4, it stopped working completly because it overheated and the las thing that played was the middle of an ad. So now I'm on my new phone and whenever I go to spotify, that ad shows up and I play it and it says "This song is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a Samsung galaxy tab 4, it stopped working completly because it overheated and the las thing that played was the middle of an ad. So now I'm on my new phone and whenever I go to spotify, that a...
  • Svcxrbfd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 99 cents for 3 months - Stuck in Spotify Free - No receipt

I tried to sign up for the 3 month trial and was told that I had already taken a similar offer. When I checked my bank account, I was charged 99 cents and my Spotify is still in Free mode. I've checked my receipt section and there is no receipt for t...

• I tried to sign up for the 3 month trial and was told that I had already taken a similar offer. When I checked my bank account, I was charged 99 cents and my Spotify is still in Free mode. I've check...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium option

The offer is on my other phone for the premium promotion. My email is not working working on that device. I would like to have info sent to a different Email address but that's my user name also my problem is when I try to get the offer it won't go t...

• The offer is on my other phone for the premium promotion. My email is not working working on that device. I would like to have info sent to a different Email address but that's my user name also my p...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Summer Promo

Why i can't subscribe the summer promo? Is  only for new customers?

• Visitor
  • Why i can't subscribe the summer promo? Is  only for new customers?
  • tanazwa
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers account linked but still "Free"

I'm still unable to resolve getting my Spotify into Premium after registering it via Rogers. I should note that two out of the three accounts work. This is how it shows On the Rogers site, you can see that the accounts are registered (I have confirme...

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG
  • I'm still unable to resolve getting my Spotify into Premium after registering it via Rogers. I should note that two out of the three accounts work. This is how it shows On the Rogers site, you can se...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

Hello i recently payed for a student account so i could have music on my phone in offline mode. I was charged twice and my account on my phone was not activataed. So could you please help i would appreciate if you did.

• Hello i recently payed for a student account so i could have music on my phone in offline mode. I was charged twice and my account on my phone was not activataed. So could you please help i would app...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes