Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can not change my credit card?

It seems that the application do not work in my Chrome?

spot.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • It seems that the application do not work in my Chrome?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DJay + Spotify not working

For a year in pay £9.99 now I must pay £12.99 every month no this is wrong

• For a year in pay £9.99 now I must pay £12.99 every month no this is wrong
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to enter NUS card number

Hi I am trying to upgrade to a premium account and use my NUS Extra card to get the student discount rate. When I go to the page it lets me put in my bank details for payment and move to the next screen to enter my NUS card number, however it wont al...

• Hi   I am trying to upgrade to a premium account and use my NUS Extra card to get the student discount rate. When I go to the page it lets me put in my bank details for payment and move to the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

I subscribed for spotify student but it would not verify me and I still got charged for the account. I want to the spotify student subscription but do not want to get charged additionally by entering in my card again

• I subscribed for spotify student but it would not verify me and I still got charged for the account.  I want to the spotify student subscription but do not want to get charged additionally by en...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Problem

Hi , i used Spotify Vodofone Plan(3 months premimum) but not use spotify now. this image error screen .Vodofone customer service say "need talk to spotify" (i used page http://icerik.vodafone.com.tr/OTPLogin?redirect=Spotify ) thank you.

Screenshot_2016-05-16-17-31-24.jpg
  • Hi , i used Spotify Vodofone Plan(3 months premimum) but  not use spotify now. this image error screen .Vodofone customer service say "need talk to spotify"  (i used page http://icerik...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account

Hello I have been trying to get of hold of someone I have an issue with my account I am being charged double on my bank account can someone please contact me!!!!!!!

• Hello I have been trying to get of  hold of someone I have an issue with my account I am being charged double on my bank account can someone please contact me!!!!!!!
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Hello, I'm from the Netherlands and my aacount got hacked yesterday. I got no response, can you help me? Regards,Deniz

• Hello,   I'm from the Netherlands and my aacount got hacked yesterday. I got no response, can you help me?   Regards, Deniz
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

//

//

• Regular
  •   //
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account help

I was trying to get Spotify student premium account and when I was in there it didn't recognize me as a student and at this point. Kinda just gave up and then I look at my credit card and it got charged the amount for the student account but the prem...

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to get Spotify student premium account and when I was in there it didn't recognize me as a student and at this point. Kinda just gave up and then I look at my credit card and it got char...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Spotify has been paused...."

Why do I keep getting this message? I have a premium account. There are 2 devices connected. I'm listening to offline music when this happens. Running on a iphone 6.

IMG_3451.PNG
  • Why do I keep getting this message?  I have a premium account.  There are 2 devices connected.  I'm listening to offline music when this happens.  Running on a iphone 6.   ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card

I purchased an 6-month e-gift card for my friend Kevin for his bday and requested to have it sent to his email address: kevinmkulzer@gmail.com; however, he has yet to receive it and it was supposed to be delivered today. The Order ID is: 203063902544...

• I purchased an 6-month e-gift card for my friend Kevin for his bday and requested to have it sent to his email address: kevinmkulzer@gmail.com; however, he has yet to receive it and it was supposed t...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove a fraud charge

I have recently been charged $126.47 from Spotify. I downloaded the app forever ago and have never even used it. Opened the app a couple weeks ago to see what it was about and never even used it then. Then the next day I was charged. My account still...

• I have recently been charged $126.47 from Spotify. I downloaded the app forever ago and have never even used it. Opened the app a couple weeks ago to see what it was about and never even used it then...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but cancelled

You've charged me £9.99 on the 13th may but I've cancelled my subscription weeks ago, I'd like a refund please user name is andyu1991.

• Casual Listener
  • You've charged me £9.99 on the 13th may but I've cancelled my subscription weeks ago, I'd like a refund please user name is andyu1991.
  • Andyu1991
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged by paypal

I signed up with the wrong email and i password i dont know. I also signed into my paypal account which is now supposedly going to get charged in a few days after the trail is finished i just want to cancel the subscription now but dont know anything...

• I signed up with the wrong email and i password i dont know. I also signed into my paypal account which is now supposedly going to get charged in a few days after the trail is finished i just want to...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Hi there,Thanks for getting in touch.Here's what we got from you: hello. i have had my free spotify account for a while now and decided to see if i would make use of the paid subscription so i have taken the trial for 30 days free. After a while the ...

• Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch. Here's what we got from you: hello. i have had my free spotify account for a while now and decided to see if i would make use of the paid subscription so ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice on the same day and never got premium

Here's what we got from you: I tried to purchase Spotify Premium with the student discount, but it kept saying my student information wasn't valid (which it is valid) and I couldn't get premium with the discount. Later that day two chargers of $4.99 ...

• Here's what we got from you: I tried to purchase Spotify Premium with the student discount, but it kept saying my student information wasn't valid (which it is valid) and I couldn't get premium with ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

User Notifications

My little bell (next to the message's icon) for the notifications is disappeared! How can I do to see it again? I need it to know about my following's new music! I thank you for the help!

• Casual Listener
  • My little bell (next to the message's icon) for the notifications is disappeared! How can I do to see it again? I need it to know about my following's new music! I thank you for the help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but never upgrade my accout

Hi everyone!I've just notice that there are charges on my CC in april and may.. but I have a free account and i NEVER BOUGHT a premiun account!!Also in my profile there aren't receipts! So.. what are that charges on my credit cards?Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! I've just notice that there are charges on my CC in april and may.. but I have a free account and i NEVER BOUGHT a premiun account!! Also in my profile there aren't receipts! So..&nbsp...
  • Jei_Jei
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving device password

Hi all, I've previously had a premium subscription to spotify without any problems. This time around, however, I can't seem to get a device password (ONKYO TX-NR609 receiver). This is the sole reason I've decided to go and pay for Spotify, and now it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I've previously had a premium subscription to spotify without any problems. This time around, however, I can't seem to get a device password (ONKYO TX-NR609 receiver). This is the so...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription type

May I ask where can I find the subscribtion type that only works on PC and costs 3 euros? I don't need those super-duper mobile/whatever functions, why would I pay money for the functions I'll never use? My friend mentioned that he pays 3 euros/month...

• Casual Listener
  • May I ask where can I find the subscribtion type that only works on PC and costs 3 euros? I don't need those super-duper mobile/whatever functions, why would I pay money for the functions I'll never ...
  • enir
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes