Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can't locate account - payment is being debited

I have a Facebook linked account which specifically says that I am Spotify FREE - however $11.99 is being debited from my account every month. I have tried to log in using the only 3 email addresses that I have and Spotify doesn't recognise them - I ...

• I have a Facebook linked account which specifically says that I am Spotify FREE - however $11.99 is being debited from my account every month. I have tried to log in using the only 3 email addresses ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

I Upgraded my account to Premium vía Spotify.com, after not renewing my Apple Store spotify premium account i had. I filled with my credit card all The spaces and i received notice Of the payment by my Bank Of $102.87 MXN, but after that, instead Of ...

• Casual Listener
  • I Upgraded my account to Premium vía Spotify.com, after not renewing my Apple Store spotify premium account i had. I filled with my credit card all The spaces and i received notice Of the payment by ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Inadvertently signed up for Family +4 when I meant to do +1

So without realising that my phone/the website decided to select Family+4 when I was going through the sign up for what I thought was Family+1, my subscription has been cut down from ~25 days remaining to 7, and I can only 'cancel' my family plan and...

• Casual Listener
  • So without realising that my phone/the website decided to select Family+4 when I was going through the sign up for what I thought was Family+1, my subscription has been cut down from ~25 days remaini...
  • crystal-gamer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Acount frozen.

My account was frozen due to insufficient funds, I then re-subscribed(updated my funds)through my apple acount, my apple acount tells me my subscription is verified, but my acount is still frozen. I payed and I want my acount unfrozen please.

• Casual Listener
  • My account was frozen due to insufficient funds, I then re-subscribed(updated my funds)through my apple acount, my apple acount tells me my subscription is verified, but my acount is still frozen. I ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

HiIs it possible to pay my premium account with iTunes account balance?

• Hi Is it possible to pay my premium account with iTunes account balance?
  • popblinkpunk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Redeemed 2 gift cards in a month premium date hasn't changed

So on May 7th I redeemed a one month card and was told my premium would expire June 7th. Then yesterday(May 15th) I redeemed a 3 month card. It went through and sent me a receipt. But when I check when my premium expires it still says June 7th. I log...

• Casual Listener
  • So on May 7th I redeemed a one month card and was told my premium would expire June 7th. Then yesterday(May 15th) I redeemed a 3 month card. It went through and sent me a receipt. But when I check wh...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong FB account

Help please . got a link for family premium and clicked use Facebook as login and it used the wrong account. It used someone else's account and I need to get it to mine and off the family premium !!!

• Help please . got a link for family premium and clicked use Facebook as login and it used the wrong account. It used someone else's account and I need to get it to mine and off the family premium !!!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hacked, but still online.

Hey, my spotify account has been hacked, which is this one, but the guy doesn't know how to sign out of all devices I guess, because I'm still logged into my spotify account on the website, and on my desktop client. My login username is Phoenixion, a...

• Visitor
  • ...ear back from them.  I can post the information to any staff willing to help me, but I would rather not post my emails and other things on a public forum like this.  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount charge

I went online and I went to see if I can get the student discount I put my card information and went to the next page to finish the process but my phone died and when I checked my bank status I saw that I was charged the five dollars and when I went ...

• Casual Listener
  • I went online and I went to see if I can get the student discount I put my card information and went to the next page to finish the process but my phone died and when I checked my bank status I saw t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No Premium, but pre-authorized on PayPal

I registered on Spotify with Premium, I entered and authorized my PayPal, but spotify said the credit card is from a different country. So I switched the country and re-did the authorization. That brought me to my account and registered it, but it sa...

• Casual Listener
  • I registered on Spotify with Premium, I entered and authorized my PayPal, but spotify said the credit card is from a different country. So I switched the country and re-did the authorization.  ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It won't let me upgrade to a student account

I tried to upgrade my Spotify to premium, using my student account but j get a message saying "Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account" but I haven't set them up with any other account! What shall I do?

• I tried to upgrade my Spotify to premium, using my student account but j get a message saying "Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account" but I haven't set them up ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't cancel subscription

Hi,I'm trying to cancel my subscription using theAccount -> "View Details" -> "cancel your subscription" -> "select reason" -> "continue" -> "Cancel my subscription" -> "Enter password for verification" menu line.Whenever I enter my password and pres...

• Hi, I'm trying to cancel my subscription using the Account -> "View Details" -> "cancel your subscription" -> "select reason" -> "continue" -> "Cancel my subscription" -> "Ent...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicking other users off my spotify

Please please help me kick my friend off my Spotify I've tried to log her out countless of times and it isn't working and she won't

• Casual Listener
  • Please please help me kick my friend off my Spotify I've tried to log her out countless of times and it isn't working and she won't
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my spotify account

Hello, I want to delete my account, and the only solution I have found is texting on this forum. Anyone has any idea of how can I delete my account? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hello, I want to delete my account, and the only solution I have found is texting on this forum. Anyone has any idea of how can I delete my account?   Thanks! 🙂
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help. Can't log in using my Facebook account. Lost my oremium account as well. How to recover?

• Help. Can't log in using my Facebook account. Lost my oremium account as well. How to recover? 
  • riuhh
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't remember username or password!

Hi! Heeelppp! I havent used spotify for ages and now I am ready to upload my own music to Spotify I cannot remember my username or passwor. How can I change these/find these? Also I don't want to log in through god darn facebook! Do I have to do this...

• Hi!   Heeelppp! I havent used spotify for ages and now I am ready to upload my own music to Spotify I cannot remember my username or passwor. How can I change these/find these? Also I don't wa...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Signed up to premium, can't login on any device

When trying to log in on ps4 it will say "login failed" Also when trying to log in on iPhone it says "log-in failed, you've already created an account with this e-mail address"I'm a bit confused as I'm just trying to log into my account not "create" ...

• Casual Listener
  • When trying to log in on ps4 it will say "login failed"    Also when trying to log in on iPhone it says  "log-in failed, you've already created an account with this e-mail address" ...
  • Jacob270
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan family in the same country

Hello, Hired a family plan and I am sending the invitation to the two emails, one worked perfectly just that the other returns me a message saying to the family plan to work the account must be in the same country. But the two are in the same country...

Screenshot_3.png
  • Visitor
  • Hello,   Hired a family plan and I am sending the invitation to the two emails, one worked perfectly just that the other returns me a message saying to the family plan to work the account must...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Free subscription to a paid subscription

I have a Spark New Zealand mobile which provides a free Spotify Premium service. I would like to change this to a paid subscription so I dont lose access to my music if the mobile phone number is changed/cancelled.Can you tell me how to do this pleas...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spark New Zealand mobile which provides a free Spotify Premium service. I would like to change this to a paid subscription so I dont lose access to my music if the mobile phone number is cha...
  • GraemeT
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes