Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Erro de pagamento

Eu paguei 1 mês na promoção na promessa de ganhar 60 dias à mais grátis,porém , passou se 1 mês e não tenho mais os benefícios do Premium,isso para min se chama calote

• Eu paguei 1 mês na promoção na promessa de ganhar 60 dias à mais grátis,porém , passou se 1 mês e não tenho mais os benefícios do Premium,isso para min se chama calote
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

:(

A couple weeks a go my phone reset it's self and I lost everything.and now I don't know my username or password to my account. Please help

• A couple weeks a go my phone reset it's self and I lost everything.and now I don't know my username or password to my account. Please help
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Risking Bank Charge Back

I pressed the Student option to subscribe for $4.99/month service. I didn't complete the student form (not a student) and I see a charge in my back account from CHECKCARD ADY*Spotify P000A 646-8375380 NY ON 05/07. (from Spotify Mobile) Spotify Mobile...

• Casual Listener
  • I pressed the Student option to subscribe for $4.99/month service. I didn't complete the student form (not a student) and I see a charge in my back account from CHECKCARD ADY*Spotify P000A 646-837538...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Credit card - date of charge

Currently Spotify charges my credit card on the 23rd day of the month. I'd like to change it to the 1st day of the month. I read many topics in this community and up to now the only way I see getting it done is canceling my subscription, waiting for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently Spotify charges my credit card on the 23rd day of the month. I'd like to change it to the 1st day of the month. I read many topics in this community and up to now the only way I s...
  • Sosweetjasmine
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I transfer my NUS Student discount to another account?

Hi, I have a NUS student discount currently but wish to move that subscription to a new account. Can you advise if and how I can do that please? Many thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a NUS student discount currently but wish to move that subscription to a new account. Can you advise if and how I can do that please?   Many thanks in advance 🙂
  • Ultima
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login to Spotify account after recently changing Facebook username

Hi, I've always ever logged into Spotify via Facebook (my username is 11101130645), but yesterday, I changed my Facebook username from "Guuunston" to "joshgunnn", so obviously my Facebook e-mail has now changed to "joshgunnn@facebook.com" which I bel...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've always ever logged into Spotify via Facebook (my username is 11101130645), but yesterday, I changed my Facebook username from "Guuunston" to "joshgunnn", so obviously my Facebook e-...
  • joshgunston
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gratis no aplicado

HolaEl .es pasado pague un mes para obtener el beneficio de dos meses gratuitos y luego poder pagar el año con otro beneficio en tarifa, el problema es que pague el mes tibe Sotify Premium un mes y no se aplicaron los otros dos gratuitos, que debo ha...

• Hola El .es pasado pague un mes para obtener el beneficio de dos meses gratuitos y luego poder pagar el año con otro beneficio en tarifa, el problema es que pague el mes tibe Sotify Premium un mes...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks free trial and student discount email

This is my 3rd time contacting spotify without a response, and it will be my last. I don't want to pay for something with horrible customer service.I was writing about how to do the 3 month starbuck's free trial and then start on the student plan ins...

• This is my 3rd time contacting spotify without a response, and it will be my last. I don't want to pay for something with horrible customer service. I was writing about how to do the 3 month starbuc...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan offline availability

I have upgraded to family plan and invited my husband who was on premium previously. He accepted and downloaded his playlists again yesterday for availability offline but today they are not available offline we are away from home and using pay as you...

• I have upgraded to family plan and invited my husband who was on premium previously. He accepted and downloaded his playlists again yesterday for availability offline but today they are not available...
  • johnruddy1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login history

Today, while listening to music, my music suddenly stopped and started playing on a Samsung Galaxy SIII phone, according to the devices that were in use. Seeing as I don't know anyone with such a phone, it appears that my account's been compromised. ...

• Regular
  • Today, while listening to music, my music suddenly stopped and started playing on a Samsung Galaxy SIII phone, according to the devices that were in use. Seeing as I don't know anyone with such a pho...
  • supertanno
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Singapore bank account cancelled

I have cancelled my Singapore bank account, which was linked to my Spotify account for payment. But, now I have moved back to India and do not have my Singapore account active. I only have my Indian bank account active. Can anything be done at all?

• I have cancelled my Singapore bank account, which was linked to my Spotify account for payment. But, now I have moved back to India and do not have my Singapore account active. I only have my Indian ...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! TEST TRAP!!! Charged monthly for 6 month although I've canceled my Premium in time

I've just payed 6 month even though I am absolutely sure I've canceled the premium service after the 1 month test. I probably would continue to pay - I usually never look up my credit card bills, because I rarely use it - actually almost never. And m...

• I've just payed 6 month even though I am absolutely sure I've canceled the premium service after the 1 month test. I probably would continue to pay - I usually never look up my credit card bills, bec...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

been charged £9,990 for one months subscription

i got a message from my.phone company who have tried taking a bill for over ten thousand pounds when i cjased this up it is because spotify have charged me £9,990 for one months subscription now i am desperate need of help

• i got a message from my.phone company who have tried taking a bill for over ten thousand pounds when i cjased this up it is because spotify have charged me £9,990 for one months subscription now i am...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify downgraded my account just like that?

I have paid for Premium account for a few years now and Spotify took my money last month as well. But last night I discovered that I can't turn off shuffle play on my iPhone app, PC app also offers me a possibility to "upgrade" along with some ads, a...

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid for Premium account for a few years now and Spotify took my money last month as well. But last night I discovered that I can't turn off shuffle play on my iPhone app, PC app also offers m...
  • kaurg
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged After 3 Month .99 cent Trial. Please Help?

Hey, guys. I'm in quite a pickle. I was enjoying Spotify Premium for the 3 month trial and I had planned to re-subscribe in the future, but at the moment, my hands are tied when it comes to finances. The .99 cent promotion sold me to give it chance b...

• Casual Listener
  •           Hey, guys. I'm in quite a pickle. I was enjoying Spotify Premium for the 3 month trial and I had planned to re-subscribe in the future, but at the moment, my hands ...
  • iosua2002
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charging me for subscription on the 9th when it said I would be charged on the 10th

Spotify has said that Spotify premium will renew on the 10/05/16 and I'll be charged 12.99. But today's the 9th and I've been charged even though I wanted to cancel my subscription ?? What do I do

• Visitor
  • Spotify has said that Spotify premium will renew on the 10/05/16 and I'll be charged 12.99. But today's the 9th and I've been charged even though I wanted to cancel my subscription ?? What do I do
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am being charged and not receiving premium

I guess there is no way to contact a human being over a phone for this service. I am being charged for premium service however in my account it says I have no such service. How do I get in touch with spotify so I can have this charge canceled and mov...

• I guess there is no way to contact a human being over a phone for this service. I am being charged for premium service however in my account it says I have no such service. How do I get in touch with...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount didn't work, But still got charged

I recently tried to get the student discount but they said they couldn't find me even though my school was listed. So I gave up and just got regular premium but I was charged for both Student Discount and Premium. How can I get this fixed??

• I recently tried to get the student discount but they said they couldn't find me even though my school was listed. So I gave up and just got regular premium but I was charged for both Student Discoun...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i want to create a new account

I created a new account because I wanted a new username and bc I had strangers logged into my old one. I would like to transfer my playlists from my old account to my new one. I have already contacted spotify support and nothing....

• Casual Listener
  • I created a new account because I wanted a new username and bc I had strangers logged into my old one.   I would like to transfer my playlists from my old account to my new one. I have already...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased premium but never received an email.

I purchased spotify premium for a friend but they never received the email. Is there someone I can contact to resolve this?

• I purchased spotify premium for a friend but they never received the email. Is there someone I can contact to resolve this?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes