Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Need to change my email.

I've went to support 2 times now saying how my facebook email doesn't work anymore. So I need to change my email to my new one. I haven't heard back from them yet.... how do I get ahold of someone on the phone because this is crazy. All I eat to do i...

• I've went to support 2 times now saying how my facebook email doesn't work anymore. So I need to change my email to my new one. I haven't heard back from them yet.... how do I get ahold of someone on...
  • CakeNetwork
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please can someone help.- locked out of premium account.

I set up an account for my daughter along with her new email address. I cannot remember the password and the email address seems to not be recognised when I try to login - the free month trial has passed - we didn't use it once because every time I t...

• I set up an account for my daughter along with her new email address. I cannot remember the password and the email address seems to not be recognised when I try to login - the free month trial has pa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ativacao do premium

Olá boa noite ,fiz o pagamento pela manha pra conectar ao Premium e até agora nada ,por favor gente !!!

• Visitor
  • Olá boa noite ,fiz o pagamento pela manha pra conectar ao Premium e até agora nada ,por favor gente !!!
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country

I had a Spotify account until yesterday, when the country changed on its own and the Spotify help told me I was hacked and deleted my account. I just made a new account 3 hours ago, and selected U.S. when I made it. Now I go back and check, and the o...

• I had a Spotify account until yesterday, when the country changed on its own and the Spotify help told me I was hacked and deleted my account. I just made a new account 3 hours ago, and selected U.S....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Contract and Different Countries

Hi, Is there any kind of restriction if say I have an account linked to a US address/phone and I want to add someone in my familly living in Canada or in France? Thanks for your help!

• Hi,   Is there any kind of restriction if say I have an account linked to a US address/phone and I want to add someone in my familly living in Canada or in France?   Thanks for your hel...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment issue

I recently paid for premium services. In doing so I tried to sign up for my student rate Spotify was unable to verify thid. Instead of just sending me back to the beginning screen I scrolled back myself after entering my credit card info as I did aga...

• I recently paid for premium services. In doing so I tried to sign up for my student rate Spotify was unable to verify thid. Instead of just sending me back to the beginning screen I scrolled back mys...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

updating payment details: using my visa instead of IDeal?

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hi all, I received a new visa card which has a new card number. This caused the Spotify payment (which I always pay with that card) to bounce because the old card number was obviously no longer existent.I received an email...

•   Hi all,     I received a new visa card which has a new card number. This caused the Spotify payment (which I always pay with that card) to bounce because the old card number was ...
  • anth1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is HACKED

so my premium account got hacked!! they changed my e-mail adress so now i can't log in or change the adress or password.no way for me to contact support becouse they will reply on the hackers e-mail! I'm lost and i wounder how secure your system is w...

• Casual Listener
  • so my premium account got hacked!!  they changed my e-mail adress so now i can't log in or change the adress or password. no way for me to contact support becouse they will reply on the hacker...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

One email linked to Two Spotify accounts

Hello, I have a big problem, So i have an old spotify account with my email X... and then i made a new spotify with facebook ( facebook has same email X) i have two seperate accounts, I want to know what is my facebook spotify username, so i can actu...

• Hello, I have a big problem, So i have an old spotify account with my email X... and then i made a new spotify with facebook ( facebook has same email X) i have two seperate accounts, I want to know ...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot Password and no longer have linked email account

Wondering if someone can help with an odd problem. I can't remember my spotify password and can't reset as I no longer have access to the email account it is linked to (cancelled after multiple hack/spam output). It seems to be a bit of a Chicken and...

• Casual Listener
  • Wondering if someone can help with an odd problem.  I can't remember my spotify password and can't reset as I no longer have access to the email account it is linked to (cancelled after multipl...
  • critta04
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

arrrrrrgh

Am trying to reinstall app to see if that solves my getting the Premium upgrade but am now having trouble reinstalling. What the world is making this so hard to get Spotify Premium?

• Regular
  • Am trying to reinstall app to see if that solves my getting the Premium upgrade but am now having trouble reinstalling. What the world is making this so hard to get Spotify Premium?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago no reconocido

Ayer pague mi cuenta por medio de oxxo pero es hora que aún no tengo la cuenta premium que tengo que hacer ?

• Ayer pague mi cuenta por medio de oxxo pero es hora que aún no tengo la cuenta premium que tengo que hacer ?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago no reconocido

Que tal, ayer cambie mis datos de pago, se realizo el cargo a mi tarjeta, recibi confirmacion del banco pero Spotify continua diciendo que mi pago no paso.

• Que tal, ayer cambie mis datos de pago, se realizo el cargo a mi tarjeta, recibi confirmacion del banco pero Spotify continua diciendo que mi pago no paso.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

My account was hacked early this morning. I have have responded to both the email i got this morning saying my information was changed and sent an email anomoously but haven't heard anything yet. I have a premium account so basically right now I'm pa...

• Casual Listener
  • My account was hacked early this morning.  I have have responded to both the email i got this morning saying my information was changed and sent an email anomoously but haven't heard anything ye...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is spotify a scam?

I recently signed up for a free preview of spotify which required me to give over my Paypal information. I used the service for a couple of days and never used it again. Now I'm being billed and can't find a customer service number for help. I have t...

• I recently signed up for a free preview of spotify which required me to give over my Paypal information. I used the service for a couple of days and never used it again. Now I'm being billed and can'...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Family account

We have a family account. But we have lost the user name and the password to the Admin account of our family account. We have only log on information to our sub accounts. How do we get information of our Admin account? We want to add new members but ...

• We have a family account. But we have lost the user name and the password to the Admin account of our family account. We have only log on information to our sub accounts. How do we get informati...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem getting premium

For some reason my debit card is not being accepted on your side because I went to the bank and everything is fine on my end. But I keep getting the message saying that there seems to be a problem with card or payment provider. There is money on the ...

• Regular
  • For some reason my debit card is not being accepted on your side because I went to the bank and everything is fine on my end. But I keep getting the message saying that there seems to be a problem wi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Family Subscription

Hi guys,i upgraded Spotify for 2 persons, but when i add the email adress to invite the person, he does not get the invitation email from spotify. i also tried this with another email adress of mine. also i didnt got an invitiation email from spoitfy...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, i upgraded Spotify for 2 persons, but when i add the email adress to invite the person, he does not get the invitation email from spotify. i also tried this with another email adress of min...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

login issues

My spotify randomly logged me out if my iphone, and now i know my username, and not the email, so using forgot password wont help. if anyone knows how to figure out the email i used for the spotify account, help would be much appreciated

• My spotify randomly logged me out if my iphone, and now i know my username, and not the email, so using forgot password wont help. if anyone knows how to figure out the email i used for the spotify a...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Start problem with galaxy s5

Hi! After the last actualization the app is not working on my galaxy s5. I've been searching for an answer to my problem and found out a lot of people with it too.I'm premium and would like to know if there is someone working to solve things out plea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! After the last actualization the app is not working on my galaxy s5. I've been searching for an answer to my problem and found out a lot of people with it too. I'm premium and would like to know...
  • Sarah81
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes