Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to premium, what happens if I cancel my sub?

I just upgraded to premium via the 3 month 99 cent deal. Transaction went smoothly and my account is now premium but on my account page it says "Your subscription will automatically renew on 2015-09-11 and you'll be charged $9.99". If I cancel my sub...

• I just upgraded to premium via the 3 month 99 cent deal. Transaction went smoothly and my account is now premium but on my account page it says "Your subscription will automatically renew on 201...
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Have Unlimited, but can only use Free on my iPhone

Hi. I have an Unlimited subscription, but can only use the option to choose any track on my computer (where the subscribtion was originally made) and not on my iPhone even though I'm logged on to my account. It seems like I'm only on Free on my phone...

• Hi. I have an Unlimited subscription, but can only use the option to choose any track on my computer (where the subscribtion was originally made) and not on my iPhone even though I'm logged on to my ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will i get double charged?

I can't seem to get an answer to this question through email or Twitter so maybe someone here can help me. I accidentally signed up for the Student Premium but I am no longer a college student. After inputting my credit card information I immediately...

• I can't seem to get an answer to this question through email or Twitter so maybe someone here can help me.      I accidentally signed up for the Student Premium but I am no longer a...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PAID BUT NOT GETTING THE SERVICE

I bought the student discount and was charged the right amount and it shows it in my checking account. However, it's not letting me use the premium that I purchased. I have logged in and out multiple times and deleted the app and re downloaded it and...

• I bought the student discount and was charged the right amount and it shows it in my checking account. However, it's not letting me use the premium that I purchased. I have logged in and out multiple...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Money Back?

I have been charged two months for the full price of premium, despite having a student account. Is there anyway I can get my money back?

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged two months for the full price of premium, despite having a student account. Is there anyway I can get my money back?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan for 3, only using for 2

Hello, I'm using family plan for 3 persons, one of them happened to not to being able to use the subscriptions,as he is on a different country. How can I turn down again to 2 family members (me+1), cannot find that link anywhere,been paying for month...

• Hello,    I'm using family plan for 3 persons, one of them happened to not to being able to use the subscriptions, as he is on a different country.   How can I turn down again to ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Music

I have an offline account . But it's impossible to load the music for the offline modud.

• Casual Listener
  • I have an offline account . But it's impossible to load the music for the offline modud.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unused family code doesnt work

Ok so me and my cousin wanted to use spotify family as a way to save money. Somehow he ditched me and i cancelled my subscription. Now we want to try again, but somehow the code doesnt work anymore. It appears this account does not have an associated...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so me and my cousin wanted to use spotify family as a way to save money. Somehow he ditched me and i cancelled my subscription. Now we want to try again, but somehow the code doesnt work anymore.&...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Windows][FR] problème à-propos du rafraîchissement de photo profil

Bonjour à tous j'ai un problème avec le rafraîchissement de ma photo profil de spotify, le problème ses que première choses je sais pas comment mettre une photo profil mise à pare si tu te connecte à facebook sa va mettre automatiquement ta photo pro...

• Bonjour à tous j'ai un problème avec le rafraîchissement de ma photo profil de spotify, le problème ses que première choses je sais pas comment mettre une photo profil mise à pare si tu te connecte à...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account email and password has been changed (account compromised)

Hi, so this isn't my actual account as it has been compromised, the other day as I was listening to music I realized that it had paused and it was playing on a foreign device (not mine); so i quickly checked my email and it said that it had been chan...

• Hi, so this isn't my actual account as it has been compromised, the other day as I was listening to music I realized that it had paused and it was playing on a foreign device (not mine); so i quickly...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

customer service

Customer service through email is getting to be annoying, especially the wait time to be contacted. GET A PHONE NUMBER HOOKED UP TO DO THIS OVER THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I want to complain about this to your supervisor!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Regular
  • Customer service through email is getting to be annoying, especially the wait time to be contacted. GET A PHONE NUMBER HOOKED UP TO DO THIS OVER THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I want to complai...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Account Expiring?

I just received an email saying my student discounted account is expiring and will soon be paying regular pricing? Why might this be? Can I only have student discount for a year?

• I just received an email saying my student discounted account is expiring and will soon be paying regular pricing? Why might this be? Can I only have student discount for a year?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log into my Facebook with Spotify

I moved overseas a while ago, and Spotify wouldn't let me access my account after 14 days, even though I had premium. I created a new profile for my spotify account, and now I can't use that one to log in to Facebook, because I can't delete my old ac...

• I moved overseas a while ago, and Spotify wouldn't let me access my account after 14 days, even though I had premium.    I created a new profile for my spotify account, and now I can't us...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$10 plan

I signed up for a $10 plan tonight, and now I am on a family plan. This was a mistake. I only want a $10 plan. Please advise, and thank you.

• I signed up for a $10 plan tonight, and now I am on a family plan. This was a mistake. I only want a $10 plan. Please advise, and thank you.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i want a refund

I tried to apply for Student Premium and i didnt qualify, yet i was still charged the $4.99. I want to be refunded.

• I tried to apply for Student Premium and i didnt qualify, yet i was still charged the $4.99. I want to be refunded. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Name & Password login

I've purchased Premium Spotify and have FB login.I wished to use my Macbookpro as my deviceI have recieved an eleven digit user nameand a link to set a password and confirm it which ive donewhen I do that all I get a red pop up telling me there was a...

• I've purchased Premium Spotify and have FB login. I wished to use my Macbookpro as my device I have recieved an eleven digit user name and a link to set a password and confirm it which ive done w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't enter to my Spotify premium account

I subscribe to Spotify premium in my home country Ecuador but I am living in Italy since January and I was listening to my songs without problems but last week Spotify premium didn't rinnovate because I didn't have money in my App Store, so I put 20 ...

• I subscribe to Spotify premium in my home country Ecuador but I am living in Italy since January and I was listening to my songs without problems but last week Spotify premium didn't rinnovate becaus...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't subscribe to a premium account paid by credit card on the website

Hello, I've wanted to subscribe to a premium account for a week already but the credit card paiement page has a bug or something. It keeps buffering and it doesn't help to try a another wifi connection or computer, the page is still kind of frozen.I ...

Capture.jpg.JPG
  • Hello,   I've wanted to subscribe to a premium account for a week already but the credit card paiement page has a bug or something. It keeps buffering and it doesn't help to try a another wifi...
  • brittany92_vs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change subscription to student?

Currently I'm paying 10$ for my plan, but I recently found out that I could get 50% off as I'm a student at my local university. Where can I go to find out how to change my subscription? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Currently I'm paying 10$ for my plan, but I recently found out that I could get 50% off as I'm a student at my local university. Where can I go to find out how to change my subscription?  Tha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recuperar lista canciones destacadas

Hoy por la mañana añadí unas canciones en destacadas, pero al llegar de nuevo a casa la lista ya no estaba.Hay alguna forma de recuperarla?

• Hoy por la mañana añadí unas canciones en destacadas, pero al llegar de nuevo a casa la lista ya no estaba. Hay alguna forma de recuperarla?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes