Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot change country/update payment. Old problem?

Hi everyone,I have an italian account, I live in Germany now, and, since I have a german credit card I want to update my payment details and therefore my country. If I update my payment details I'm asked for the country change, I press ok but the pag...

• Hi everyone, I have an italian account, I live in Germany now, and, since I have a german credit card I want to update my payment details and therefore my country.  If I update my payment deta...
  • electrapopstep
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange problem with unavailable albums, that are available to others

Hello!I've been subscribing to Spotify for many years, and there are a few albums from some of my favorite artists that haven't been available for me. I simply thought it was because the artist chose to not have them available through Spotify. Howeve...

• Hello! I've been subscribing to Spotify for many years, and there are a few albums from some of my favorite artists that haven't been available for me. I simply thought it was because the artist cho...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not use my spotify on my computer

I sent an email at 11:10 this morning and I have not received a reply. I am sorry however when paying $15.00/month I would like someone to get back to me sooner than later since I am unable to use my Spotify on my computer. Jenna Fox <[snip]>11:10 AM...

• I sent an email at 11:10 this morning and I have not received a reply.  I am sorry however when paying $15.00/month I would like someone to get back to me sooner than later since I am unable to ...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium and family charged

It's been more than a month since I upgraded from premium to family but I'm still being charged 5.99 for the premium service on top of the 11.99, how can I solve this.

• It's been more than a month since I upgraded from premium to family but I'm still being charged 5.99 for the premium service on top of the 11.99, how can I solve this.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant get PREMIUM but have been paying it for months?!

I have been paying for premium for 4 months now but cant get premium features. My subscription says i'm on 'spotify free' but i have been paying the fee monthly. Ive tried everything spotify suggests over and over to no avail! Im running out of patie...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been paying for premium for 4 months now but cant get premium features. My subscription says i'm on 'spotify free' but i have been paying the fee monthly. Ive tried everything spotify suggests...
  • pipvessey
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login with Facebook

I was just kicked off my premium account and can't login... I've tired everything but nothing is working... Help

• I was just kicked off my premium account and can't login... I've tired everything but nothing is working... Help 😞
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers paid for 2 years

I have an exsisting account with Spotify but I've recently updated my wireless plan and they've given me 2 years paid Spotify. What is the best way to change this over? Will I lose my exsisting account with Spotify? Thx

• I have an exsisting account with Spotify but I've recently updated my wireless plan and they've given me 2 years paid Spotify. What is the best way to change this over? Will I lose my exsisting accou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for premium

I attempted to restart my spotify student membership yesterday, and my account is still showing "free." My credit card shows that it was hit for $5.34 by spotify, however my membership is still not activated. I've tried every recommended step (loggin...

• Casual Listener
  • I attempted to restart my spotify student membership yesterday, and my account is still showing "free." My credit card shows that it was hit for $5.34 by spotify, however my membership is still not a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

Every time I try to set my albums to available offline I'm getting a message saying unlock premium for $13.99

• Every time I try to set my albums to available offline I'm getting a message saying unlock premium for $13.99
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost spotify giftcard

Hi, I managed to either lose my giftcard, or I didn't get it back from the cashier. My question is.. Is there any way to activate my giftcard with only a reciept from the store? I was told that spotify was able to deactivate my card, so is there any ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I managed to either lose my giftcard, or I didn't get it back from the cashier. My question is.. Is there any way to activate my giftcard with only a reciept from the store? I was told t...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription cancelled

Hi, I canceled Premium on April 27th and i sent feedback as to why i was cancelling, but I just recently got a receipt from paypay that I've paid for another month of premium. Can someone please review this and advise? Thanks so much,Katie

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I canceled Premium on April 27th and i sent feedback as to why i was cancelling, but I just recently got a receipt from paypay that I've paid for another month of premium.   Can&n...
  • saukikwnan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers/Spotify: activation not established

Hello, I am a new Rogers Wireless client and have already had Spotify for years. I connect to it through my Facebook login. So I have 2 years free of Spotify with my new Rogers plan. When I attempt to activate Spotify on myrogers account, it asks me ...

• Hello, I am a new Rogers Wireless client and have already had Spotify for years. I connect to it through my Facebook login. So I have 2 years free of Spotify with my new Rogers plan. When I attempt t...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to pay with visa or mastercard gift card (not Spotify gift card)

Too much to get into here, but bottom line is I am in the US need to pay with visa or mastercard gift cards. I want to do family plan, and Spotify cards (for some evil reason) can't be used to pay for a SPOTIFY family plan. Now, I've done this before...

• Too much to get into here, but bottom line is  I am in the US need to pay with visa or mastercard gift cards.  I want to do family plan, and Spotify cards (for some evil reason) can't be us...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong name when connecting Facebook account

On my Facebook account, I have my name listed in two languages.But when I connect to Spotify, it doesn't display my English name, and I haven't found any way to change this.I tried to disconnect my Facebook account to see if this would help, but noth...

• Visitor
  • On my Facebook account, I have my name listed in two languages. But when I connect to Spotify, it doesn't display my English name, and I haven't found any way to change this. I tried to disconnect ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Had to change my country and now my premium stopped working as it logged me out

I moved to turkey was using premium all fine until 1 day went to listen to music and I was signed up. Had a look what the problem was then I had to change my country and now I'm on free.What had happened?Thanks in advance:)

• I moved to turkey was using premium all fine until 1 day went to listen to music and I was signed up. Had a look what the problem was then I had to change my country and now I'm on free. What had ha...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Notification Emails

I used to receive emails every Friday from Spotify advising which artists I was following had new music up on Spotify. Seems to have completely stopped working as there has been a ton of new music being released from artists I follow but no email not...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to receive emails every Friday from Spotify advising which artists I was following had new music up on Spotify. Seems to have completely stopped working as there has been a ton of new music be...
  • EilerWessel
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Newly added Family Members cannot follow Artists

Hello, I have recently added my 3 family members to my subscription under the Family Plan. They can find, play, skip, etc. all music. However, they are all unable to permanently follow artists. When they follow artists and then close/re-open Spotify,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have recently added my 3 family members to my subscription under the Family Plan.  They can find, play, skip, etc. all music.  However, they are all unable to permanently follow ar...
  • ChrisWolfe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Email, date of birth are wrong and can't find friends from facebook.

Hi, The profile information on my Spotify is not right, this has been so for a while now. I thought it would update but it never has. Also, i can't find my facebook friends. It says I have no facebook friends who use spotify, which isn't right. I hav...

• Hi,   The profile information on my Spotify is not right, this has been so for a while now. I thought it would update but it never has. Also, i can't find my facebook friends. It says I have n...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked ' please help

Hi, my account was changed the email address by someone.I can login by Facebook but I can't change the password or email. Please help, I need reset to my true email and a new password.Heeeeelp!!!

• Visitor
  • Hi, my account was changed the email address by someone. I can login by Facebook but I can't change the password or email. Please help, I need reset to my true email and a new password. Heeeeelp!...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover and Playlists from other countries?

Hello! I live in Argentina and have a premum account. No matter if i never listen to latin american music, allways in Discover or recommended playlists have Latin stuff. Can i have my account and catalog from Argentina but change the settings in some...

• Hello! I live in Argentina and have a premum account. No matter if i never listen to latin american music, allways in Discover or recommended playlists have Latin stuff.    Can i have my ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes