Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

They charged me twice for a subscription that won't even let me verify!!!!

They have charged me TWICE for a Student account, that won't even let me verify that I am a student!! So, I have been charged BOTH times I tried to set it up, but still do not have Premium. I want a refund.

• They have charged me TWICE for a Student account, that won't even let me verify that I am a student!! So, I have been charged BOTH times I tried to set it up, but still do not have Premium. I want a ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Overcharged

I was overcharged 2x by Spotify for 35.00 plus 9.99 and they don't reply to emails,fb,tweeter or instagram bull**bleep** COMPANY

• Regular
  • I was overcharged 2x by Spotify for 35.00 plus 9.99 and they don't reply to emails,fb,tweeter or instagram bull**bleep** COMPANY
  • Kejuana2005
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

MyUniDays-Account bereits verknüpft.

Guten Tag, ich würde gerne meinen MyuniDays-Account mit meinem Spotify-Account verknüpfen, jedoch bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung: "Deine Angaben zum Studenten-Berechtigungsnachweis sind bereits mit einem anderen Spotify Konto verknüpft." Wäre es ...

• Guten Tag, ich würde gerne meinen MyuniDays-Account mit meinem Spotify-Account verknüpfen, jedoch bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung: "Deine Angaben zum Studenten-Berechtigungsnachweis sind bereits m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Free 30 days not working

Hi Spotify teamI am a little bit confused and I need your help!I recently signed up for 7 days free access, which expires yesterday accord to the email notification. Currently there is an offer for $0.99/month for 3 months. Why not. I was going to su...

• Hi Spotify team I am a little bit confused and I need your help! I recently signed up for 7 days free access, which expires yesterday accord to the email notification. Currently there is an off...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is my account being hacked?

I'm a premium account user. Sportify on my desktop crashed and corrupted a few days ago forcing me to reinstall. Upon opening it today, all my old playlists are gone and I become a free user instead of a premium user. Some of my account info are wron...

• Visitor
  • I'm a premium account user. Sportify on my desktop crashed and corrupted a few days ago forcing me to reinstall. Upon opening it today, all my old playlists are gone and I become a free user instead ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Bring Spotify Free to Windows Phone

rogers gives 3 free spotify accounts but I have 4 lines. I want to move the free spotify from one line to the other but rogers is telling me that they can't do it from their end. How can I reach tech help at spotify to get the Rogers sponsored accoun...

• rogers gives 3 free spotify accounts but I have 4 lines.  I want to move the free spotify from one line to the other but rogers is telling me that they can't do it from their end.   How c...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NO PUEDO LOGEAR

Hola, no puedo logear ya cambie la clave dos veces y no me deja logear. Me sale codigo de error 3Por favor ayuda Gracias

• Hola, no puedo logear ya cambie la clave dos veces y no me deja logear. Me sale codigo de error 3 Por favor ayuda   Gracias
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bestellung des Studentenrabatt von Premium geht nicht

Hallo Leute,ich wollte mir gerade Spotify-Premium für den Studentenrabatt holen und habe als Zahlungsmethode Klarna gewählt. Bei der Eingabemaske zu den persönlichen Daten habe ich alle Felder ausgefüllt, doch leider wird mir beim Bestätigen nur ange...

• Visitor
  • Hallo Leute, ich wollte mir gerade Spotify-Premium für den Studentenrabatt holen und habe als Zahlungsmethode Klarna gewählt. Bei der Eingabemaske zu den persönlichen Daten habe ich alle Felder au...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refunding this month's subscription

Hello, because my headphones broke I decided I was going to cancel my subscription until next month. But I didn't know the subscription renewed on the 27th, instead of the end of the month. Since its only been one day, how do I request a refund from ...

• Hello, because my headphones broke I decided I was going to cancel my subscription until next month. But I didn't know the subscription renewed on the 27th, instead of the end of the month. Since its...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

merging accounts

Hi Spotify, I have two separate accounts, one of which was free and inactive and uses my personal email address, the other is Premium and current and uses my work email address. On the current account, I would like to replace my work email address wi...

• Hi Spotify,   I have two separate accounts, one of which was free and inactive and uses my personal email address, the other is Premium and current and uses my work email address.   On ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment problem

every time I try to register the card to make payment service, an error message that says:.. "your card or payment provider are having a bad day do not worry, it is not loaded any payment try again or use another method of payment. "I have already tr...

• every time I try to register the card to make payment service, an error message that says:.. "your card or payment provider are having a bad day do not worry, it is not loaded any payment try again o...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family stopped working

My dad made the four of his sons all premium with a Family Plan. He was charged to his credit card but 3 days after it stopped working. This wasn't from a minute to another. He wast charged on tuesday and until thursday everything was fine. On friday...

• My dad made the four of his sons all premium with a Family Plan. He was charged to his credit card but 3 days after it stopped working. This wasn't from a minute to another. He wast charged on tuesda...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment unauthorized

Hey I have been charged on my debit card but I canceled my subscription a month ago. I would like a refund because I didnot authorize that.

• Hey I have been charged on my debit card but I canceled my subscription a month ago. I would like a refund because I didnot authorize that.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium package

I'm paying for the premium package and im not able to play my music anytime when I'm offline....you all took 9.99 out my account and I'm not able to play my music as advertised.

• I'm paying for the premium package and im not able to play my music anytime when I'm offline....you all took 9.99 out my account and I'm not able to play my music as advertised.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

created new account and would like playlist moved over from FB account

I am planning to stop using my Facebook account and so I created a new spotify account and would like to have my premium membership moved over and the playlist as well. Then have the facebook account deleted from spotify. My new account name is dmck2...

• I am planning to stop using my Facebook account and so I created a new spotify account and would like to have my premium membership moved over and the playlist as well. Then have the facebook account...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! free acount no premium

I need to know why my account is free if you did charge my bank last month and this month even not you charge, please help with this topic, I need my premium account for that I have paid is a simple facton

• Casual Listener
  • I need to know why my account is free if you did charge my bank last month and this month even not you charge, please help with this topic, I need my premium account for that I have paid is a simple ...
  • cybear64-mx
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been charged with the student discount and I can't access premium

I've done the 4.99 deal for college students, but after I paid for premium they told me it's only for current students. Well its summer! I'll be enrolled in the fall but couldn't they have told me before they charged my account? I need my premium or ...

• I've done the 4.99 deal for college students, but after I paid for premium they told me it's only for current students. Well its summer! I'll be enrolled in the fall but couldn't they have told me be...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Email address on my account is not mine!

Hi there! I recently noticed that the email address associated with my spotify account is not mine. I can log in via facebook, but am unable to change the email address as my password does not work... presumably because someone else has managed to lo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!   I recently noticed that the email address associated with my spotify account is not mine.   I can log in via facebook, but am unable to change the email address as my passwo...
  • pagangeek
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening on "Nexus 5", Not my Device?

Someone is apparently using my account? i keep seeing that someone using a Nexus 5 is using my account to listen to weird Forign Music. Should i change my password? i did change my password, and haven't seen them since, BUT, How did they get it in th...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone is apparently using my account? i keep seeing that someone using a Nexus 5 is using my account to listen to weird Forign Music.  Should i change my password? i did change my password, an...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Credit card authorization problem

I recently changed my credit card number but Spotify won't accept it. I checked with my bank (TD) and they said it's due to the $0.01 fee, they don't accept any charges less than 1 dollar. How can I get around this?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently changed my credit card number but Spotify won't accept it. I checked with my bank (TD) and they said it's due to the $0.01 fee, they don't accept any charges less than 1 dollar. How can I ...
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes