Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cant login via my Apps :(

So upon signing up for spotify via a web browser, I can sign in perfectly fine, However when I try to sign in via the App for my Mac or the App for Android, It tells me my password or email is incorrect, However I can login perfectly fine on Spotify....

• So upon signing up for spotify via a web browser, I can sign in perfectly fine, However when I try to sign in via the App for my Mac or the App for Android, It tells me my password or email is incorr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Unidays

Hi.... I have the premium Spotify and I pay for it via my phone bill... I've just signed up to Uni days and realised I can get it 50% off. I've tried to redeem this i need to sign upnfor it again... there is no option for if you already have Spotify ...

• Hi.... I have the premium Spotify and I pay for it via my phone bill... I've just signed up to Uni days and realised I can get it 50% off. I've tried to redeem this i need to sign upnfor it again... ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

billing issues

Spotify took their 10.99 from my account april 5th, after this i cancelled service because its too expensive. Does this mean i have until may 5th on premium? My account is now the spotify "free" and im wondering why because i should still have the pr...

• Spotify took their 10.99 from my account april 5th, after this i cancelled service because its too expensive. Does this mean i have until may 5th on premium? My account is now the spotify "free" and ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount

I currently have spotify premium and want to swap to the student premium, if i cancel my current subscription to start a new one will i lose all my music saved to my library or will i still be able to access it from my new student subscription?

• I currently have spotify premium and want to swap to the student premium, if i cancel my current subscription to start a new one will i lose all my music saved to my library or will i still be able t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Force end of premium subscription early ?

Hi there, Im about to fly out of the country. My premium ends in a couple of days, but Im able to get free premium from my mobile provider so I need ot sign up through vodafone. The problem is that it wont let me sign up until my current sub expires,...

• Hi there, Im about to fly out of the country. My premium ends in a couple of days, but Im able to get free premium from my mobile provider so I need ot sign up through vodafone. The problem is that i...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify security account

Dear staff, This morning I read that It has been published a database with hundreds of accounts. Two question: 1. We should change the user and password of Spotify? 2. Does my paypal account safe? (The acount witch I use to pay this softawre) Best Re...

• Dear staff,   This morning I read that It has been published a database with hundreds of accounts.   Two question:     1. We should change the user and password of Spot...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivate my premium subscription

Hello, I quit my subscription and now it's still premium until may 2016. I want to link my spotify account to my t-mobile account (paying for spotify on my mobile bill now) but cannot until my premium membership ends in may. Could someone of the staf...

• Hello,   I quit my subscription and now it's still premium until may 2016.   I want to link my spotify account to my t-mobile account (paying for spotify on my mobile bill now) but cann...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Inquiry

Hello, I am so happy because Spotify is here in the Philippines. I just used up my free 7 days trial and now I am looking forward to subscribe to Spotify premium. The problem is that it only allows Mastercard and VISA as the method of payment. How ab...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello,   I am so happy because Spotify is here in the Philippines. I just used up my free 7 days trial and now I am looking forward to subscribe to Spotify premium. The problem is that it on...
  • Mickho
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps auto-pausing after 1 minute of music

I signed up for spotify premium 12 month subscription through Singtel, but after that it keeps on auto pausing by itself! Can i get a refund?

• I signed up for spotify premium 12 month subscription through Singtel, but after that it keeps on auto pausing by itself! Can i get a refund?
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extending Prepaid Premium

Hello, I bought premium with a prepaid merchant (not using any card). So my premium expires in 7 days (1st of May) and I want to know if I buy another month of premium before the expiry date, does it stay the same for the next month (1st of June) or ...

• Hello, I bought premium with a prepaid merchant (not using any card).   So my premium expires in 7 days (1st of May) and I want to know if I buy another month of premium before the expiry date...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

"Your Country Does Not Match The One Set In Your Profile"

It tells me that my country is set to US, which it was not when I signed up - it was set to Australia. I have no VPN, all geolocation websites tell me I am in my correct country and correct location. This is the second day I have been locked out of S...

• Casual Listener
  • It tells me that my country is set to US, which it was not when I signed up - it was set to Australia. I have no VPN, all geolocation websites tell me I am in my correct country and correct location....
  • chadfromhell
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked / no response from Spotify for over 1 week

This is my last attempt.. My account got hacked and I can''t logg in or reset PW (e-mail was changed through hacker). I just created a new account, using my "old" e-mail address, just to write into this forum, SO PLEASE ANSWER ME!I contacted spotifiy...

• Visitor
  • This is my last attempt..   My account got hacked and I can''t logg in or reset PW (e-mail was changed through hacker). I just created a new account, using my "old" e-mail address, just to wri...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with family Abo

Hello, i have problem to invite my daughter to the Family abo. she recive the mail to join, but we open the link it says it is not possible to match this accoutn to the family abo. What can i do? Kind Regards Jiggy

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i have problem to invite my daughter to the Family abo. she recive the mail to join, but we open the link it says it is not possible to match this accoutn to the family abo.   ...
  • Jigsaw77
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant connect facebook to my account. I've tried everything but still it doesn't work. HELPPPPP

I already tried connecting through my computer and ipad none worked.In my computer it keeps on saying that there's a temporary error, try it again.In my ipad, I try connect through the social, but when I clicked the connect to facebook, once it's bac...

• Casual Listener
  • I already tried connecting through my computer and ipad none worked. In my computer it keeps on saying that there's a temporary error, try it again. In my ipad, I try connect through the social, bu...
  • maatje90
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceled subscription last month but was still charged today, want to cancel but still charged me!

Hi, I cancelled my subscription last month but I was still charged today for the subscription from 4/25 to 5/25. I would like to cancel my subscription TODAY and get a refund for the next month that I already paid, I don't want to use it for the next...

• Hi,   I cancelled my subscription last month but I was still charged today for the subscription from 4/25 to 5/25. I would like to cancel my subscription TODAY and get a refund for the next mo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family plan - Spotify seems to think we live in different countries

So I have set up a family plan for my mom and I, we live in the same house. Problem is, she set up her spotify trial while travelling and Spotify seems to think we live in different countries and will not let her into the plan. I have changed the cou...

• So I have set up a family plan for my mom and I, we live in the same house. Problem is, she set up her spotify trial while travelling and Spotify seems to think we live in different countries and wil...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ilo can't log in

It won't let me log in because apparently I'm supposed to be living in France, but I've lived in the United States ever since I got Spotify. I tried to open spotify to play music but somehow I got logged out. I went to reset my password because I had...

• It won't let me log in because apparently I'm supposed to be living in France, but I've lived in the United States ever since I got Spotify. I tried to open spotify to play music but somehow I got lo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username from facebook

Hi I am wondeirng if it is possible to to change my account from Facebook login to username and password instead as i have a few different devices and this would be alot easier to remeber edspecially if i want to play some music on a friends device. ...

• Hi I am wondeirng if it is possible to to change my account from Facebook login to username and password instead as i have a few different devices and this would be alot easier to remeber edspecially...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a refund

I was looking at the student discount, then I added my debit card and everything but didn't submit anything because it asked for my documentation which I didn't have on my phone, so when I checked my back account Spotify had already charged me and I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was looking at the student discount, then I added my debit card and everything but didn't submit anything because it asked for my documentation which I didn't have on my phone, so when I checked my...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can i refund subscription?

I did the 1 month trial and forgot to cancel payments and today the 25th i got an email that a payment went thru to renew the monthly membership on the 26th. Anyway I'm just wondering if i could get my money back? i ended up using the trial for like ...

• Casual Listener
  • I did the 1 month trial and forgot to cancel payments and today the 25th i got an email that a payment went thru to renew the monthly membership on the 26th. Anyway I'm just wondering if i could get ...
  • Moctzuma
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes