Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

I've been charged TWICE.

Last month my account stopped to be PREMIUM, and just changed to FREE. Well, it wasn't charged, I didnt care about ir, and used the FREE Spotify, with Adds and so on. But this month, December, it came back to PREMIUM and they charged me twice. I woul...

• Casual Listener
  • Last month my account stopped to be PREMIUM, and just changed to FREE.   Well, it wasn't charged, I didnt care about ir, and used the FREE Spotify, with Adds and so on.   But this month...
  • csjr82
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't purchase Premium from Mobile

Why I can't order Premium from my iPhone ?It says to enable JavaScript after I add my credit card info.Someone having a solution?

• Why I can't order Premium from my iPhone ? It says to enable JavaScript after I add my credit card info. Someone having a solution?
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocking or banning bands form appearing in your "Popular" playlist

Hi Guys / Gals: I have a little problem. Whenver I select the BRUTAL Death Metal band 'Incantation" in the "Popular" list I get a strange album from some guys playing andine music. Nothing against andine music, mind you... but I assume that you under...

• Hi Guys / Gals:  I have a little problem.  Whenver I select the BRUTAL Death Metal band 'Incantation" in the "Popular" list I get a strange album from some guys playing andine music. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged through phone company but not got a Spotify subscription

I have a Vodafone pay monthly account which started 18 months a go.. When I first opened this subscription I got 6 months free Spotify which I cancelled after the free 6 months were complete. Since then I have been charged £10 extra to my Vodafone bi...

•  I have a Vodafone pay monthly account which started 18 months a go.. When I first opened this subscription I got 6 months free Spotify which I cancelled after the free 6 months were complete. S...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing the Auto Renewal Date

Hi, I have a premium account on Spotify and my renewal date is 2nd/3rd of every month. However, my credit card company bills me on the 8th of every month, so every month Spotify tries to renew my subscription, it receives an error as the limit of the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a premium account on Spotify and my renewal date is 2nd/3rd of every month. However, my credit card company bills me on the 8th of every month, so every month Spotify tr...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm getting charged in a card it's not in file

Hello, I changed my card months ago in my profile, and I still getting charged in my old card.Please I need this to be fixed ASAP!! Thanks,

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I changed my card months ago in my profile, and I still getting charged in my old card. Please I need this to be fixed ASAP!!   Thanks,
  • ElLucioVpe
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 3 month Premium Deal Question

Guys when is the end date to make use of that offer? Is it going to be available through the whole December?That really is all i want to know.

• Regular
  • Guys when is the end date to make use of that offer? Is it going to be available through the whole December? That really is all i want to know.
  • ashhhhh
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers wireless free premium subscription

I'm with Rogers and have tried to set up my free two year premium subscription. Every time I reinstall Spotify it takes me to the free membership. I not have premium access. Is there a specific username I need to use ..other issue. Hoping for some he...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm with Rogers and have tried to set up my free two year premium subscription. Every time I reinstall Spotify it takes me to the free membership. I not have premium access. Is there a specific usern...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Family Member

Hi There I have a family account with 4 members. But I don't use 2 members anymore. So I've deleted two of them. But how can I delete the 2 subscriptions? I don't want to pay 4 accounts when I just need 2... Best Regards

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There   I have a family account with 4 members. But I don't use 2 members anymore. So I've deleted two of them. But how can I delete the 2 subscriptions? I don't want to pay ...
  • cmcmcm-ch
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel subscription again

I cancel my subscription more then a month ago.And yester day subscription fee was removed from my account.so i cancel my subscription again...... I can't find any contact informatie where I can complain, so i post here.

• I cancel my subscription more then a month ago. And yester day subscription fee was removed from my account. so i cancel my subscription again......  I can't find any contact informatie ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can change country, nothing works.

Hello, i got spotify premium, and i have followed the instructions on how to change country. I click on update payment information or what ever it says. And then i click on change country, and i select Sweden. After that, all it does is load, nothing...

• Hello, i got spotify premium, and i have followed the instructions on how to change country. I click on update payment information or what ever it says. And then i click on change country, and i sele...
  • gnemeamusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error code: 3

Can't log in due to error code 3. anyone have a fix yet?

• Can't log in due to error code 3. anyone have a fix yet?
  • msollema
  • 78 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 78 replies
  • 12 likes

Spotify users or customer service

I dont understand why i have been charged for my premium when its included with my mobile plan that i pay monthly

• I dont understand why i have been charged for my premium when its included with my mobile plan that i pay monthly
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Resubsceibing to Spotify

I left Spotify Premium for a month or two to try out Apple Music. It was a mistake. I've cancelled my Apple Music subscription and I want to reactivate my Spotify Premium subscription.Here's the problem I've had over the last couple of days: every ti...

• I left Spotify Premium for a month or two to try out Apple Music. It was a mistake. I've cancelled my Apple Music subscription and I want to reactivate my Spotify Premium subscription. Here's the ...
  • ElLucioVpe
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Login With Correct Information

Hello, for some reason, when I opened my spotify app, I was logged out on both my computer AND my iPhone, after I tried to log-in it said that my username/password was incorrect. I then tried to reset my password and it said that my username AND my e...

• Not applicable
  • Hello, for some reason, when I opened my spotify app, I was logged out on both my computer AND my iPhone, after I tried to log-in it said that my username/password was incorrect. I then tried to rese...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP PLEASE

I saw an ad for Spotify student and I didn't realize it was for only college students. I have a giftcard and I used it to sign up but once it got to the college part, it said I wasn't a college student and said it wouldn't charge my account. I just t...

• I saw an ad for Spotify student and I didn't realize it was for only college students. I have a giftcard and I used it to sign up but once it got to the college part, it said I wasn't a college stude...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

is saying both emails i have never used are already taken?

I realized I set up my account wIth the wrong email. ( I accidentally mixed the start of one of my email addresses and the end of the other) I have tried changing the email multiple times on different computers and devices to see if that would make i...

• I realized I set up my account wIth the wrong email. ( I accidentally mixed the start of one of my email addresses and the end of the other) I have tried changing the email multiple times on differen...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot link my facebook account with Spotify

When I enter my facebook account details nothing happens and it keeps asking the same information eventhough I accept all the requests spotify asks after the account info is entered (I'm talking about the pop ups that ask for facebook info like frien...

• Regular
  • When I enter my facebook account details nothing happens and it keeps asking the same information eventhough I accept all the requests spotify asks after the account info is entered (I'm talking abou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 3 months for 1 euro deal

I wanted to upgrade to premium and use the 3 months deal but I had to click try for free first and then I could click upgrade to premium but I only got 1 month and down there is written that the deal is only for guys for haven't used the try for free...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to upgrade to premium and use the 3 months deal but I had to click try for free first and then I could click upgrade to premium but I only got 1 month and down there is written that the deal...
  • aochen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes