Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Not working

I am in panama and spotify stopped working. Tell me how to fix it. I am set up on autopay. WTF

• I am in panama and spotify stopped working. Tell me how to fix it. I am set up on autopay. WTF
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hacked account and no response from spotify

myy account has been hacked. the hacker has changed the email address and password and I cant do anything about it. I tried the contact form and twitter but to no avail. t says I will be sent a reply to the hacked email address. its like a joke. and ...

• Casual Listener
  • myy account has been hacked. the hacker has  changed the email address and password and I cant do anything about it. I tried the contact form and twitter  but to no avail. t says I will be ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment issues

I am having issues with my account when I try to update payment data, The page just doesn't accept any card Info I update, please help!

• I am having issues with my account when I try to update payment data, The page just doesn't accept any card Info I update, please help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Somehow premium again

Hey,I used the 'one month free premium'-offer but decided to cancel it after 29 days or so. That was yesterday, and immediately after that I heard those annoying ads on Spotify again, so my account was free. But today I somehow got Premium again and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I used the 'one month free premium'-offer but decided to cancel it after 29 days or so. That was yesterday, and immediately after that I heard those annoying ads on Spotify again, so my accou...
  • miitcheell
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged

Hi I've just sign up Spotify premium, but being overcharged for 2 times, pls help to credit the amount into my account. thanks

• Hi I've just sign up Spotify premium, but being overcharged for 2 times, pls help to credit the amount into my account.   thanks  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant set up a password for my account

when i keep trying to set up my password for my account i keep getting a "We're sorry, your email address was not available, please try to log out, log back in and try again. If the problem continues, please contact support". i am signed in on facebo...

• Casual Listener
  • when i keep trying to set up my password for my account i keep getting a "We're sorry, your email address was not available, please try to log out, log back in and try again. If the problem continues...
  • goeasyhero
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription failure

i payed my subscription and they charged me two months, but didnt reestablish my premium subscription, i payed a week ago, send a complaint and had no answer. what do i do ? when will i have my premium again

• i payed my subscription and they charged me two months, but didnt reestablish my premium subscription, i payed a week ago, send a complaint and had no answer. what do i do ? when will i have my premi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

all playlist gone after a while?

I only use spotify on my computer. Since I had a very old computer I did not use spotify for some month. Now I have a new computer. When I logged inn on spotify, all my music was gone. I had no problems to loggin after some month not using spotify, i...

• Casual Listener
  • I only use spotify on my computer. Since I had a very old computer I did not use spotify for some month. Now I have a new computer. When I logged inn on spotify, all my music was gone. I had no probl...
  • brianna1280
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

$119.88 FRAUD charge. Never signed up for Spotify. Not even a free account.

My name is Elisha C.I was charged $119 on my debit card. I have never used Spotify before. Not even a free account. I have no information regarding the account the money was charged for, so i can't just go in and cancel it. I had to create this login...

• Regular
  • My name is Elisha C. I was charged $119 on my debit card.  I have never used Spotify before.  Not even a free account.  I have no information regarding the account the money was cha...
  • rippedoffuser
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong account got premium

Hey my email is registered on 2 accounts and the wrong one got premium. How do I solve this?

• Visitor
  • Hey my email is registered on 2 accounts and the wrong one got premium. How do I solve this?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to my account?!!!!

Last night I went to open Spotify and I get this error message. I have attached pictures of everything. I had created my account through Facebook and would like to keep it that way. I originally signed up for the free trial and emailed my school ID s...

image.png image.png image.png
  • Regular
  • Last night I went to open Spotify and I get this error message. I have attached pictures of everything. I had created my account through Facebook and would like to keep it that way. I originally sign...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete my account

I'm supposed to get free Spotify from Vodafone but I'm being charged every month. How do I unsubscribe.

• I'm supposed to get free Spotify from Vodafone but I'm being charged every month. How do I unsubscribe.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't connect to my Facebook

Hey guys!I've been having the following problem:I had a Spotify account prior to the one I have now.the first one I set up using my facebookAccount. since somebody else was using my first account, as well, I wanted to get rid of it & simply set up a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! I've been having the following problem: I had a Spotify account prior to the one I have now. the first one I set up using my facebookAccount. since somebody else was using my first acc...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No tengo premium

Me descontaron el pago de mi tarjeta visa de debito y no me deja entrar al premium, inicio sesión y sigue diciendo actualizar pagoCheque mi tarjeta y ya me lo habían descontado

• Me descontaron el pago de mi tarjeta visa de debito y no me deja entrar al premium, inicio sesión y sigue diciendo actualizar pago Cheque mi tarjeta y ya me lo habían descontado
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No internet connection detected. Spotify will automatically try to reconnect when it detects an inte

SPOTIFY KEEPS SAYING I HAVE NO INTERNET WHEN I HAVE FULL BARS!!!!!!!!! IT EITHER SAYS THAT OR IT SAYS "CANT PLAY CURRENT TRACK" ITS SO ANNOYING PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I CAN USUALLY ONLY PLAY MUSIC WHICH I HAVE DOWNLOADED OFFLINE WHICH MEANS I CAN'T FIND A...

• Casual Listener
  • SPOTIFY KEEPS SAYING I HAVE NO INTERNET WHEN I HAVE FULL BARS!!!!!!!!! IT EITHER SAYS THAT OR IT SAYS "CANT PLAY CURRENT TRACK" ITS SO ANNOYING PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I CAN USUALLY ONLY PLAY MUSIC WHICH I...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to upgrade from premium to family

When i go to upgrade from my premium account to a family account. the message i get is that their is no support for this action at the moment how can i do it? trying to add my daugter for her birthday?

• When i go to upgrade from my premium account to a family account. the message i get is that their is no support for this action at the moment how can i do it? trying to add my daugter for her birthda...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium student account

Since I have been In college (3 years) I have been receiving the student discounted price each month for premium. This recently changed and I have started being charged the full amount. Does anyone know why this would happen? I am still a college stu...

• Since I have been In college (3 years) I have been receiving the student discounted price each month for premium. This recently changed and I have started being charged the full amount. Does anyone k...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App for iPhone

I am unable to login through the app on my iPhone because it thinks I am in Germany, which I am not. I have changed my country settings to what country I want it to think I'm in, but it is still telling me that I can only use Spotify abroad for 14 da...

• I am unable to login through the app on my iPhone because it thinks I am in Germany, which I am not. I have changed my country settings to what country I want it to think I'm in, but it is still tell...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

¿Desde cuando hay limite de dispositivos sincronizados "offline"? ADIOS SPOTIFY

Hola!!! Solo quiero dejar mi queja por haber modificado las condiciones sin avisar... de un día para otro se me han desincronizado mis listas de todos los dispositivos... (que no son pocos) ahora ya no tengo listas en ipod, ipad, surface, android, ip...

• Hola!!!   Solo quiero dejar mi queja por haber modificado las condiciones sin avisar... de un día para otro se me han desincronizado mis listas de todos los dispositivos... (que no son pocos) ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to reset a family member (Premium) password ?

Hi, My premium account works nice but I didn't find where I can reset my son password as a family member (Premium Subscription).Thanks for your helpMEBY

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My premium account works nice but I didn't find where I can reset my son password as a family member (Premium Subscription). Thanks for your help MEBY
  • e-meby
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes