Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Hacked premium account

Hello. Today someone changed the email and password of my spotify premium account. I got an email that my adress had been changed and I sent an email back but I haven't gotten any response yet. I was still able to get on the account using facebook lo...

• Hello.   Today someone changed the email and password of my spotify premium account. I got an email that my adress had been changed and I sent an email back but I haven't gotten any response y...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is stolen.

Hi, It seems that my account has been stolen. They changed email and password information.I can only access throught facebook connect.It was a premium account. I want my account back, but I've tried to contact with spotify several times.... but no re...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   It seems that my account has been stolen. They changed email and password information. I can only access throught facebook connect. It was a premium account.   I want my accou...
  • Vkurt78
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

1 month Gift card expired after 13 days??

I had been using a credit card for a premium subscription but I got rid of that card so my subscription expired on March 22nd. On April 9th I bought a $10 gift card to use. Everything was working well until the 22nd this month. It seems Spotify tried...

• Casual Listener
  • I had been using a credit card for a premium subscription but I got rid of that card so my subscription expired on March 22nd.  On April 9th I bought a $10 gift card to use.  Everything was...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charging twice monthly

Upgraded my mobile plan, spark the provider insists they are paying my Spotify premium bill as part of my plan and said I need to contact Spotify regarding the double payment, is there anyway to contact them other than this community board?

• Upgraded my mobile plan, spark the provider insists they are paying my Spotify premium bill as part of my plan and said I need to contact Spotify regarding the double payment, is there anyway to cont...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium with Telekom

Ich habe eine Mail von Spotify erhalten die besagt: "Deine Spotify Unlimited Zahlung über PayPal wurde leider abgelehnt."Das Problem ist, dass ich Spotify als Telekom-Entertain-Kunde gebucht habe und auch an die Deutsche Telekom bezahle. Der Support ...

• Ich habe eine Mail von Spotify erhalten die besagt: "Deine Spotify Unlimited Zahlung über PayPal wurde leider abgelehnt." Das Problem ist, dass ich Spotify als Telekom-Entertain-Kunde gebucht habe u...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Payment Issues and Deleted/Replaced Playlists [HACKED?]

First Problem: In the Philippines, a 9 PHP premium for 3 months was offered. So, without hesitation, I signed up for it and ended up paying for 129 PHP/month and then it said that my spotify account is located in Sweden. (Sorry for the language) But,...

• First Problem:   In the Philippines, a 9 PHP premium for 3 months was offered. So, without hesitation, I signed up for it and ended up paying for 129 PHP/month and then it said that my spotify...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is accessible from web page with old,compromised password that I cannot reset

My issue is easier to understand if I use a bullet list: I created my account years ago (2012?) with a username and password. The password is an old one and was compromised years ago. At some point my account merged with my Facebook accountRecently I...

• My issue is easier to understand if I use a bullet list:   I created my account years ago (2012?) with a username and password. The password is an old one and was compromised years ago. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized user using my account. How to secure my account?

Alright, so someone obtained my password and has changed it to log me out. Luckily I still have one instance of spotify open with my account in use. Unfortunately, my email is wrong and I cannot just change the password. I have facebook connected for...

• Casual Listener
  • Alright, so someone obtained my password and has changed it to log me out. Luckily I still have one instance of spotify open with my account in use.    Unfortunately, my email is wrong an...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cosmote stiil on free

I activate the premium via cosmote i pay and cosmote said that i have activate it. Also i have syc my spotify account and my number with the spotify account.But after all i still on free version !

• Visitor
  • I activate the premium via cosmote i pay and cosmote said that i have activate it. Also i have syc my spotify account and my number with the spotify account.But after all i still on free version !
  • stefaura1992
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! MOL Spotify 1 month sold out!!

How come can sold out???!!I don't have credit card then how to subscribe per month like thisI already reload my mol account! Spotify, Subscription,

Capture.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • How come can sold out???!! I don't have credit card then how to subscribe per month like this I already reload my mol account!  Spotify, Subscription,   
  • JohnnyAk
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account payment failure

My credit card has been billed but I have received several emails stating that payment failed and now my premium has been affected I'm not sure how to get in touch with anyone

• My credit card has been billed but I have received several emails stating that payment failed and now my premium has been affected I'm not sure how to get in touch with anyone
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Closed

N/A

• N/A
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Spotify

Last year around October or so, I cancelled spotify premium, but I realized today after join with sparks to get my spotify premium back I have been charged all this months without knowing, and using the premium. I would like to know what happened, an...

• Casual Listener
  • Last year around October or so, I cancelled spotify premium, but I realized today after join with sparks to get my spotify premium back I have been charged all this months without knowing, and using ...
  • Ana100988
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

my account

I had subscribed for the free 30 day premium, I tried cancelling from my iphone the day it expired and spotify wuld not give me a confirmation. It only took me to tha page that asked why I wanted to cancel. Finally a few days later when I tried again...

• Casual Listener
  • I had subscribed for the free 30 day premium, I tried cancelling from my iphone the day it expired and spotify wuld not give me a confirmation. It only took me to tha page that asked why I wanted to ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly payment

Dear spotifyThis morning i payed the monthly payment of 9,99 but i rememberd that i already payed that recently. So how is it possible that i pay 9,99 on the 30th of march and 9,99 on the 21st of april? And What happens to the other 9 days? Thankyou

• Dear spotify This morning i payed the monthly payment of 9,99 but i rememberd that i already payed that recently. So how is it possible that i pay 9,99 on the 30th of march and 9,99 on the 21st of a...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo acceder a spotify premium

Tengo spotify premium y ahora sólo puedl acceder al gratuito ya seguí los pasos de ayuda del portal pero no funcionó

• Tengo spotify premium y ahora sólo puedl acceder al gratuito ya seguí los pasos de ayuda del portal pero no funcionó
  • AndresArarat89
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify

Por que si ya pague no puedo hacer uso.de spotify premium

• Casual Listener
  • Por que si ya pague no puedo hacer uso.de spotify premium
  • Pamemal
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot set password device

Hello,after receive spotify e-mail to set device password,i follow the link create the pass and confirm password,though it appears a red tag stating "There was a problem setting your password". Can anybody help to set the device password so that i ca...

• Hello,after receive spotify e-mail to set device password,i follow the link create the pass and confirm password,though it appears a red tag stating "There was a problem setting your password". &nbs...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for premium

Please help me. I've been in contact with Spotify support as I have been charged twice for the premium service.I was being helped by someone called Francis who I sent a bank statement to. I've cancelled premium and blocked payments from my card. Now ...

• Please help me. I've been in contact with Spotify support as I have been charged twice for the premium service. I was being helped by someone called Francis who I sent a bank statement to. I've canc...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need an album from my listening history

Hi, Last week I listened to a suggested album which I liked, but I didn't save it. It's apparently gone for good from my history and I can't find it in my suggestions again. I barely remember the cover (which was pink, blue, yellow-ish), I don't reme...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Last week I listened to a suggested album which I liked, but I didn't save it. It's apparently gone for good from my history and I can't find it in my suggestions again. I barely remembe...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes