Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Subscription charge increase

Combing through my bank statement and I happened to notice that my normally 9.99/mo CAD subscription (as still advertised here: https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/premium/?checkout=false) has gone up to 10.49 and then 11.19 over the last several months wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Combing through my bank statement and I happened to notice that my normally 9.99/mo CAD subscription (as still advertised here: https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/premium/?checkout=false) has gone up...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant pay for premium.

Dear spotify community,Hello! I cant pay for my premium subscription, i have tried multiple times but it still says:" Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another paym...

• Dear spotify community, Hello! I cant pay for my premium subscription, i have tried multiple times but it still says: " Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry,...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Unlimited cancelled in error - Spotify not replying to my messages

PLEASE HELP, my daughter was logged into our Spotify and redeemed a 'family membership' offer by mistake. We were on Spotify unlimited for £4.99 per month and now when I try to revert from family member back to unlimited I dont have that option. The ...

• Casual Listener
  • PLEASE HELP, my daughter was logged into our Spotify and redeemed a 'family membership' offer by mistake. We were on Spotify unlimited for £4.99 per month and now when I try to revert from family mem...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

stolen account

Someone chnanged my account - email adress and password, I cant not use my account- what can i do?

• Someone chnanged my account - email adress and password, I cant not use my account- what can i do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify downgrade/upgrade

I had to use a new credit card, and the website wouldn't let me. The wheel kept spinning, so I had to downgrade before I could upgrade, and now this costs 13.99 instead of the 9.99 I was paying. How can I get my original rate back!?!?

• Casual Listener
  • I had to use a new credit card, and the website wouldn't let me. The wheel kept spinning, so I had to downgrade before I could upgrade, and now this costs 13.99 instead of the 9.99 I was paying. How ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium when I do not own a Premium account.

Hello. I have recently noticed on my bank statement that I have been charged $5 for a Spotify membership on my debit card that I have NEVER linked to my spotify account. Any communal help would be appreciated, as I do not know my ways around the Spot...

• Hello.   I have recently noticed on my bank statement that I have been charged $5 for a Spotify membership on my debit card that I have NEVER linked to my spotify account. Any communal help wo...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with my family premium

Hello. I'm struggling with my premium family edition. My sister joined me, but we can't listen to music at the same time without interrupting eachother. At my spotify profile it says she's active and everything is ok, but I feel I paid 100 NOK extra ...

• Hello. I'm struggling with my premium family edition. My sister joined me, but we can't listen to music at the same time without interrupting eachother. At my spotify profile it says she's active and...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription

Help ive changed banks and I've been trying to update my payment information and it isn't letting me my payment comes off at the end of the month and my old bank account has been closed how do I change this I've followed the directions on the website...

• Regular
  • Help ive changed banks and I've been trying to update my payment information and it isn't letting me my payment comes off at the end of the month and my old bank account has been closed how do I chan...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem trying to suscribe to Premium...

Hi, I am trying to suscribe to Premium once more but when trying to pay, the system is continuosly charging but nothing more happens...If I try to pay trough PayPal the system says I need do enable javascript which is already enabled and I can´t pay ...

spoti.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am trying to suscribe to Premium once more but when trying to pay, the system is continuosly charging but nothing more happens... If I try to pay trough PayPal the system says I n...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications have stopped for the last week

Hi, I use the Notifications button to keep playlists up to date. Normally I get new notifications every day, but nothing for the last week. Anyone have any idea why they've stopped? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I use the Notifications button to keep playlists up to date. Normally I get new notifications every day, but nothing for the last week. Anyone have any idea why they've stopped? Thanks.
  • Nandikesha
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

No/too few notifications (followers, subscribers, new releases etc)

Hi, I've been having trouble getting notifications when it comes to new releases from artists. From what I've read, this has something to do with a limit (?) of the number you can get each week. If this is true, it does sound odd and takes away a hug...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I've been having trouble getting notifications when it comes to new releases from artists. From what I've read, this has something to do with a limit (?) of the number you can get each w...
  • Nandikesha
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Australian Account wont let me change location or subscription to NZ

My Australian account needs to be switched to NZ as we have moved - I have (several times) been via facebook (and spotify directly) to update details and provided NZ credit card details but they never retain and I am stuck paying from an Australian b...

• My Australian account needs to be switched to NZ as we have moved - I have (several times) been via facebook (and spotify directly) to update details and provided NZ credit card details but they neve...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

chnage of country

my account is set to the Uk, now i have moved to australia and would like to upgrade to premium but it wont allow me to chnage my countr/region thanks

• my account is set to the Uk, now i have moved to australia and would like to upgrade to premium but it wont allow me to chnage my countr/region   thanks
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song on repeat

Hey! How does Spotify count a track which is on repeat for hours? I've read that I have to restart it manually so that every listen will count as one stream, is this true? I'm listening to a song in full for hours right now, does every listen count a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!   How does Spotify count a track which is on repeat for hours?   I've read that I have to restart it manually so that every listen will count as one stream, is this true?   ...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Facebook account can't access spotify

I recently had my Facebook hacked , I can't access my Spotify now cause I signed up with Facebook. How can I get back on??? Please help

• Casual Listener
  • I recently had my Facebook hacked , I can't access my Spotify now cause I signed up with Facebook. How can I get back on??? Please help
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade fail

March 31st, I purchased the premium package for Spotify to be online all the time and have unlimited skips etc, the promotion was $0.99 for the first 3 months, and $11.99 every month from then on. I was charged $11.99 when I chose the $0.99 for the f...

• Regular
  • March 31st, I purchased the premium package for Spotify to be online all the time and have unlimited skips etc, the promotion was $0.99 for the first 3 months, and $11.99 every month from then on. I ...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't recover my email!!!

I can't remember what email I used to sign. Up and now I can't reset my password. Can anyone help?

• I can't remember what email I used to sign. Up and now I can't reset my password. Can anyone help?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled Premium, but my credit card has been charged

Hi, I took the one-month trial of the Premium account, and the week prior to renewal I cancelled it, as the Free account is OK for me. Some days later I received a surprise email thanking for the renewal (?!?). I again canceled the renewal using the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I took the one-month trial of the Premium account, and the week prior to renewal I cancelled it, as the Free account is OK for me.   Some days later I received a surprise email th...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad but I live abroad

Hi can you please assist me to change my country to UAE, I no longer live in Australia and Spotify has now locked me out so cannot update my details. Also my premium payment has failed as it is linked to my Australian credit card which I cancelled. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi can you please assist me to change my country to UAE, I no longer live in Australia and Spotify has now locked me out so cannot update my details. Also my premium payment has failed as it is linke...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charging me £9.99 a month.

I'm being charged £9.99 per month for Spotify premium. I can't access the account, as I wish to cancel the premium. I've been getting charged £9.99 a month for a long time now, but haven't been able to access the account to cancel it. Can anyone help...

• I'm being charged £9.99 per month for Spotify premium. I can't access the account, as I wish to cancel the premium. I've been getting charged £9.99 a month for a long time now, but haven't been able ...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes