Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • saarth
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't change my debit card number for my premium account

I recently got a new debit card, but I can't change this information on my account: when I try entering the card number, it says it's in the wrong format (it is not, I checked several times). I am french by the way, so the format is: 4975 **** **** *...

• I recently got a new debit card, but I can't change this information on my account: when I try entering the card number, it says it's in the wrong format (it is not, I checked several times). I am fr...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unnecessary Charges

I signed up for the free trial about 5 days ago and my card shows a pending charge of $5.40. and in the free trial offer it says that I won't be charged until after the 30 days. I would like to end the free trial if possible and NOT have my card char...

• I signed up for the free trial about 5 days ago and my card shows a pending charge of $5.40. and in the free trial offer it says that I won't be charged until after the 30 days. I would like to end t...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Information on all the users of my Spotify account.

Hi! How Can I recieve information about activity on my Spotify. Such as whose been using it, IP addresses etc?

• Hi! How Can I recieve information about activity on my Spotify. Such as whose been using it, IP addresses etc?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant sign in

I received a message that my account was on pause because my credit card expired; I changed the credit card information and now when I want to sign in, I get the message that the account already exists! I can't log in. I've changed the password a few...

• I received a message that my account was on pause because my credit card expired; I changed the credit card information and now when I want to sign in, I get the message that the account already exis...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login

Signed up for 3 months free, used for a week then started using Apple Music for three month free trial. Decided I like Spotify better. Want to start paying for service but every time I try to register it says " email account already registered. I'm s...

• Casual Listener
  • Signed up for 3 months free, used for a week then started using Apple Music for three month free trial. Decided I like Spotify better. Want to start paying for service but every time I try to registe...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Installation after Spotify update not possible !

Hi,I am running a Win7, 64 BIt Notebook and every time when there is a new Spotify Version available, at the naxt start of Spotify my PC is trying to install, but can not finish.As a result I am not able to open Spotify in any way !!! It is not possi...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I am running a Win7, 64 BIt Notebook and every time when there is a new Spotify Version available, at the naxt start of Spotify my PC is trying to install, but can not finish. As a result I am ...
  • RobyNud
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how to send message to user?

hi there,I tried to send a message to friends of mine ... I always got an error -There is no member with the username name: xxxxxxx I tried both username or ID - nothing works ;-( please help me

• hi there, I tried to send a message to friends of mine ...  I always got an error - There is no member with the username name: xxxxxxx   I tried both username or ID - nothing works ;-(...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Forced to pay yearly

I don't get it, I used to have premium a while back and I was paying 9.99 a month, but now I come back and its forcing me to pay over 116$ for a year, I do t want to pay for a year right off the bat! Yet everywhere i look, on the spotify site, on spo...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't get it, I used to have premium a while back and I was paying 9.99 a month, but now I come back and its forcing me to pay over 116$ for a year, I do t want to pay for a year right off the bat!...
  • Aubreymondor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify updated, now every track will not play

Any song I click on, after a split second of playing, stops, and says "Can't play the current track". Never happend before. Flawed patch. Fix please.

• Casual Listener
  • Any song I click on, after a split second of playing, stops, and says "Can't play the current track". Never happend before. Flawed patch. Fix please.
  • MilesColtrane
  • Regular
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Account stolen

Hi: My premium account has been hacked, it says "Listening on BS05B-AA9F69305" and I have no idea who or what that is. I've managed to change my password but I'm not sure if they can change it back. I see playlists created by this person... What next...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi:   My premium account has been hacked, it says "Listening on BS05B-AA9F69305" and I have no idea who or what that is. I've managed to change my password but I'm not sure if they can change...
  • bmbp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription not cancelled

Good morning , I tried to cancel the account a few days ago , and to my surprise I had to pay the subscription. I ask you to please give me back payment and cancel the subscription . It is a matter of necessity. Thank you very much

• Good morning , I tried to cancel the account a few days ago , and to my surprise I had to pay the subscription. I ask you to please give me back payment and cancel the subscription . It is a matter o...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium subscription didn't cancel

I cancelled my premium and am still being charged for a extra 2 months now???? Help

• I cancelled my premium and am still being charged for a extra 2 months now???? Help
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change premium account to student account

I am a student but i have the main premium account that charges 9.99 instead of the student discount at 4.99. How do I get my account changed to the student discount?

• I am a student but i have the main premium account that charges 9.99 instead of the student discount at 4.99. How do I get my account changed to the student discount?
  • lior7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing up for premium via Rogers wireless

Trying to get my Spotify upgraded to premium through my Rogers share everything plan, but is not letting me finish registration. I need to save my phone number, and when I try to add a provider. Nothing comes up

• Trying to get my Spotify upgraded to premium through my Rogers share everything plan, but is not letting me finish registration. I need to save my phone number, and when I try to add a provider. Noth...
  • Terra312
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! REFUND REQUEST

I've just purchased Spotify premium but I'd like to get a refund. I haven't used Spotify since my subscription so I should be eligible to get a refund. How can I get it?

• Casual Listener
  • I've just purchased Spotify premium but I'd like to get a refund. I haven't used Spotify since my subscription so I should be eligible to get a refund. How can I get it?
  • djerba
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Followed link on Spotify, clicked premium, and NOW I discover it costs more...?!?

Hello - I'm in th UK and a Spotify Unlimited customer who's had an 'Upgrade to Premium' banner at the top of my application for a looong time. On a whim, I clicked it today and it took me to a Spotify webpage that suggested I upgrade to all of the be...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello - I'm in th UK and a Spotify Unlimited customer who's had an 'Upgrade to Premium' banner at the top of my application for a looong time. On a whim, I clicked it today and it took me to a S...
  • taokki
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

disappointed

Y the **bleep** did y'all charge my card without my consent

• Casual Listener
  • Y the **bleep** did y'all charge my card without my consent
  • meme66285901
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How Do I Temporarily Suspend my Account?

Hello - I'd like to suspend my account for the month of September. I don't want to lose my playlist as I'd like to come back to Spotify in Oct. How do I do this? Thank you.

• Hello - I'd like to suspend my account for the month of September.  I don't want to lose my playlist as I'd like to come back to Spotify in Oct.  How do I do this?  Thank you.  &n...
  • ng64
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Deactivating my Spotify Account

So, I never really use spotify anymore and it's kinda bothersome having to watch over this account that I never use and make sure that it doesn't get hacked or anything like that. (Because hacking is "all the rage" nowadays.) I was searching through ...

• So, I never really use spotify anymore and it's kinda bothersome having to watch over this account that I never use and make sure that it doesn't get hacked or anything like that. (Because hacking is...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes