Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cant change card without changing country, can't change country

As the title says. I have a swedish account using a swedish credit card. I want to change to my french card. It tells me I need to change country. I say ok, the page reloads, everything in french. Ok. However, it doesn't change my card. I try to chan...

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says. I have a swedish account using a swedish credit card. I want to change to my french card. It tells me I need to change country. I say ok, the page reloads, everything in french. Ok...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying method and country problems of a student abroad.

Hi, I've been using spotify as of late and really liked it so I wanted to get the premium service. However when I tried to subscribe I couldn't because my country and the credit cards don't match. The thing is I'm studying abroad and my cards and ban...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I've been using spotify as of late and really liked it so I wanted to get the premium service. However when I tried to subscribe I couldn't because my country and the credit cards don't m...
  • Jwashetas
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cancel Premium RM14.90 / month

I cant find Spotify Premium RM14.90 / month link to renew my account

• Casual Listener
  • I cant find Spotify Premium RM14.90 / month link to renew my account
  • input_-999
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying to Upgrade to Premium but Spotify.com won't load the payment screen

I'm trying to sign up for premium, should be simple, right? No. When I go to my account and "upgrade to premium" it takes me to the screen where I can input my credit card details but it never loads, just shows the turning loading wheel that doesn't ...

Spotify error.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to sign up for premium, should be simple, right? No. When I go to my account and "upgrade to premium" it takes me to the screen where I can input my credit card details but it never loads,...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium to Student Premium

Hey, I have a premium account at the moment, however, I discovered that there is a 50% discount for students, and since I am currently a student, I would like to change my subscription from premium to the student discount one. I do not know how to do...

• Hey,   I have a premium account at the moment, however, I discovered that there is a 50% discount for students, and since I am currently a student, I would like to change my subscription from ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

New to Spotify. I am doing the familyPlan plus two. So I can have a playlist. My wife will have a playlist. Roku has a playlists. Am I required to have three separate emails and logins to play three different songs at the same time?

• New to Spotify. I am doing the family Plan plus two. So I can have a playlist. My wife will have a playlist. Roku has a playlists. Am I required to have three separate emails and logins to play thre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify deleted a playlist and uninstalled

Today I was listening to my Rap/R&B playlist on my PC, I got up to go to the store and when I went to go play the playlist on my phone it was gone, after I came back I opened spotify and it reinstalled, like an update, and the playlist was still miss...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I was listening to my Rap/R&B playlist on my PC, I got up to go to the store and when I went to go play the playlist on my phone it was gone, after I came back I opened spotify and it reins...
  • cingelj16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sent Gift card on the wrong date

Hi! I managed to send a 6 month gift card that should have been sent tomorrow for my gf`s birthday, to send it to her on the 4th of october. I dont find a recipe for the purchase or nothing. Have looked everywhere. I want to give it to her tomorrow i...

• Hi!   I managed to send a 6 month gift card that should have been sent tomorrow for my gf`s birthday, to send it to her on the 4th of october. I dont find a recipe for the purchase or not...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Ads

Hi, I've just subscribed spotify FREE, i'm from Belgium ,in my profile my langage is set to FRENCH , why do i receive ADS in DUTCH ??

• Hi,   I've just subscribed spotify FREE, i'm from Belgium ,in my profile my langage is set to FRENCH , why do i receive ADS in DUTCH ??
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify needs suddenly about 5 minutes to log in

Yesterday a Spotify installed a new version. After this the spotify client needs needs 5 minutes to log in. I have a premium subsription and use Windows 10. The web version works just fine on the same machine.

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday a Spotify installed a new version. After this the spotify client needs needs 5 minutes to log in. I have a premium subsription and use Windows 10. The web version works just fine on the sam...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing date

My original billing date for my premium account was for the 13th of this month. When looking into upgrading to the family plan I had read multiple pages saying I will not be charged until the time that I have already payed for was up. However upon up...

• My original billing date for my premium account was for the 13th of this month. When looking into upgrading to the family plan I had read multiple pages saying I will not be charged until the time th...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Musixmatc for mobile is causing problems

I absolutely love Spotify and will continue premium for a long time but when it comes to mobile, it only causes problems. When I wanna show someone lyrics on my phone Musixmatch comes in handy but it has problems. Every time I click a song it fills m...

• I absolutely love Spotify and will continue premium for a long time but when it comes to mobile, it only causes problems. When I wanna show someone lyrics on my phone Musixmatch comes in handy but it...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New premium account via Vodafone UK merge with/move to existing Spotify account

Hi, I've accidentally created a new Premium account through a Vodafone UK subscription offer but I what I should have done is apply the Vodafone offer to my existing Spotify account so that I don't lose playlists followers etc. How can I fix this i.e...

• Hi, I've accidentally created a new Premium account through a Vodafone UK subscription offer but I what I should have done is apply the Vodafone offer to my existing Spotify account so that I don't l...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ex boyfriend using my account

Hi, a friend is using my Spotify account, I would like his android phone to be removed from my account, can you do that?

• Hi, a friend is using my Spotify account, I would like his android phone to be removed from my account, can you do that?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep my past music

I had a paid subscription to Spotify with all my musicNow with my new cell phone carrier Spotify is now freeHow do I transfer my music or use the former acct.I had in the past

• Casual Listener
  • I had a paid subscription to Spotify with all my music Now with my new cell phone carrier Spotify is now free How do I transfer my music or use the former acct. I had in the past
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family & playstation music

My spotify account has been linked to my playstation ID for the ps4. I would like to upgrade my premium account to a family account. When i click upgrade from spotify.com/family I sign in & then I am given the following message: "Spotify PremiumYour ...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify account has been linked to my playstation ID for the ps4. I would like to upgrade my premium account to a family account. When i click upgrade from spotify.com/family I sign in & then ...
  • octavia19
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Trying to upgrade to family subscription, but can't input payment details

Hi, currently trying to upgrade my premium subscription to a familiy subscription, but I'm never able to input payment details. It seems to get stuck at the choose options page. If iI try to push the yellow "Start my spotify premium" button it says I...

Skjermbilde.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi,   currently trying to upgrade my premium subscription to a familiy subscription, but I'm never able to input payment details. It seems to get stuck at the choose options page. If iI try to...
  • skaarekaare
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists disappeared from Spotify

This morning I just notice that all the playlists/albums from Spotify was gone. It's like a hole new account now. I did not delete anything and used my account no later than yesterday. Is there any way I can get my music back?

• Casual Listener
  • This morning I just notice that all the playlists/albums from Spotify was gone. It's like a hole new account now. I did not delete anything and used my account no later than yesterday. Is there any w...
  • Beta_12
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Country

Trying to upgrade to Premium but Spotify has me recorded as living in USA and it should be Canada. Trying to pay with my Canadian credit card and it will not allow me to. Please change my region to Canada as I am unable to in Account settings. (The o...

• Trying to upgrade to Premium but Spotify has me recorded as living in USA and it should be Canada. Trying to pay with my Canadian credit card and it will not allow me to. Please change my region to C...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I have brought a nus card witch hasn't arrived yet is on the nus site it says I could still start saving now and get discounts but when I go to pay with the discount it asks for a student number witch I haven't got yet but I am logged into my nus acc...

• I have brought a nus card witch hasn't arrived yet is on the nus site it says I could still start saving now and get discounts but when I go to pay with the discount it asks for a student number witc...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes