Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify won't acknowledge changed country

I am currently studying abroad in London. I have changed my country profile settings to the UK, but whenever I try to log in, it still says that my country doesn't match my location. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling spotify, as well as restar...

• Regular
  • I am currently studying abroad in London. I have changed my country profile settings to the UK, but whenever I try to log in, it still says that my country doesn't match my location. I've tried unins...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

60 days free trial

Hello,I just now decided to take the offered 60 day free trial which I've heard multiple times while using my normal free spotify. I haven't taken any free trial before. And now when I took it it was only for 7 days? Is this some kind of a bug?Cheers...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I just now decided to take the offered 60 day free trial which I've heard multiple times while using my normal free spotify. I haven't taken any free trial before. And now when I took ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 years ago, I signed up to Spotify with Facebook... now I'd like to separate the two.

I want to use a different email address, a different password, etc. than what I use for Facebook. However, after using Spotify for 2 years, I don't think I want to just cancel this subscription, create an entirely new profile, then re-create my playl...

• Regular
  • I want to use a different email address, a different password, etc. than what I use for Facebook. However, after using Spotify for 2 years, I don't think I want to just cancel this subscription, crea...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

i paid through bdo online and my first 2 transaction failed but the amount was deducted from my bdo account, only during my third attempt was the transaction/validation successful. how can i retrieve or get my payment back from the 2 failed transacti...

• i paid through bdo online and my first 2 transaction failed but the amount was deducted from  my bdo account, only during my third attempt was the transaction/validation successful. how can i re...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hijacked account

Hey, it seems my account has been hijacked. The email and password has been changed without me being notified, but I can still log in through facebook. I tried using the form to contact support but it would only automaticly email the new address, is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, it seems my account has been hijacked. The email and password has been changed without me being notified, but I can still log in through facebook. I tried using the form to contact support but i...
  • Sylwevrin
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm paying but not getting the premium

This last month I have pay like normalAnd I'm not getting the premium services. I try to cancel my subscription but in the account appears as I'm not on the premium anymore. I have the proof that the money was taken from my account. I want to cancel ...

• This last month I have pay like normal And I'm not getting the premium services. I try to cancel my subscription but in the account appears as I'm not on the premium anymore. I have the proof that t...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Obercharged

I signed up for the $0.99 trial for 3 months in march but have been charged $17.99 jow do i get this sorte

• I signed up for the $0.99 trial for 3 months in march but have been charged $17.99 jow do i get this sorte
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

Hi, I was wondering if Its possible to get a refund, because I completly forgot to cancel my 30 day trial and was charged $9.99 after it ended and I really can't afford that right now. is there anyway I could get that back?

• Hi, I was wondering if Its possible to get a refund, because I completly forgot to cancel my 30 day trial and was charged $9.99 after it ended and I really can't afford that right now. is there anywa...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

password for my Android

When trying to introduce a new password to be used with my cel phone, the link sends the following message: "error establishing your password"

• Casual Listener
  • When trying to introduce a new password to be used with my cel phone, the link sends the following message: "error establishing your password"
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

land in profile changed without traveling

Hi,the land in my spotify-profile changed. i did not travel or anything. i nearly only use spotify for my kids, letting them hear playmobil stories etc.with my ipad. now suddenly the stories are not longer available for me, cause the landinformation ...

• Hi, the land in my spotify-profile changed. i did not travel or anything. i nearly only use spotify for my kids, letting them hear playmobil stories etc.with my ipad. now suddenly the stories are no...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login in with facebook on desktop and phone not working

Hi spotify community,Since a few days i can't login with my facebook account on spotify on my desktop or phone. Can someone tell why this is?and maybe a fix for this?Kind regardsRingo

• Casual Listener
  • Hi spotify community, Since a few days i can't login with my facebook account on spotify on my desktop or phone.  Can someone tell why this is? and maybe a fix for this? Kind regards...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing Spotify in Internet

I recently subscribed to Spotfy Premium. However, I registered to this service using my Facebook account. When I completed the subscription to Spotify Preium I received an e-mail with my new username (bunch of numbers). Now, when I tried to access Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently subscribed to Spotfy Premium. However, I registered to this service using my Facebook account. When I completed the subscription to Spotify Preium I received an e-mail with my new username...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

kary luckett

Yes my card was charged today and I didn't authorize it can u please put my funds back on my card if I have to cancel then I will thank you

• Yes my card was charged today and I didn't authorize it can u please put my funds back on my card if I have to cancel then I will thank you
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Student Discount

Hi, I recently subscribed to Spotify premium - I'm living in the Netherlands at the moment for a placement year, but will be moving back to the UK in July. I initialy subscribed with my Dutch card, but now I've changed my country to the UK and am pay...

• Hi,    I recently subscribed to Spotify premium - I'm living in the Netherlands at the moment for a placement year, but will be moving back to the UK in July.   I initialy subscrib...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Easily cancel & re-subscribe?

Hi, I was wondering if it is easy to cancel my premium subscription, keep everything (albeit now with ads and no offline support) and then 'resume' my subscription at the student rate (of course granted I am still a student when I resume) in, say, 5 ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi,   I was wondering if it is easy to cancel my premium subscription, keep everything (albeit now with ads and no offline support) and then 'resume' my subscription at the student rate (of co...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Edit Account

Hi, I'm trying to edited my new premium account, it states that my email address is already taken, when it is the email address that i signed up with and has never been used on any other accounts, as i created not long ago. With this problem i can no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I'm trying to edited my new premium account, it states that my email address is already taken, when it is the email address that i signed up with and has never been used ...
  • CoulditbeCraig
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! changing username

is it possible to change my username?

• Visitor
  • is it possible to change my username?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

So Family plan means you can just use 1 subscription per family? Meaning if my wife wants to listen on her way to work and i want to listen in the yard then one of us cannot hear the music.? Did I explain that right? If so then your family plan ispre...

• Casual Listener
  • So Family plan means you can just use 1 subscription per family? Meaning if my wife wants to listen on her way to work and i want to listen in the yard then one of us cannot hear the music.? Did I ex...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family for iPhone Users

Hello! I was wondering if it is possible to upgrade to spotify family and cancelling Apple's autorenew while still enjoying Spotify via the iPhone app. It wouldn't benefit me very much to save a couple dollars if I couldn't stream from my iPhone. If ...

• Hello!  I was wondering if it is possible to upgrade to spotify family and cancelling Apple's autorenew while still enjoying Spotify via the iPhone app. It wouldn't benefit me very much to save...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hey y'all I received an email saying my account email was changed but I never approved it. Someone hacked into my account and I'm concerned because it's a premium account with my credit card information. Can someone please help me. I have already sen...

• Hey y'all I received an email saying my account email was changed but I never approved it. Someone hacked into my account and I'm concerned because it's a premium account with my credit card informat...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes