Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Hi Spotify PH, please help. I really want to avail premium.

Hows your day?I'm really confuse on how much is the premium accnt.Your add tells its 9pesos, however when I'm trying to avail the promo it will deduct me 129 pesos. Please advise coz its my 1st time to avail the premium. Hoping for your fast response...

• Casual Listener
  • Hows your day? I'm really confuse on how much is the premium accnt.Your add tells its 9pesos, however when I'm trying to avail the promo it will deduct me 129 pesos. Please advise coz its my 1st t...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged when I unsubscribed

I wanted to unsubscribe before I got charged but it wouldn't let me so I did it today and it charged me

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to unsubscribe before I got charged but it wouldn't let me so I did it today and it charged me
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill

I have premium at the moment and received a new phone contract with free spoify, how do I cancel my subscription and will I need to start a new Spotify to get it free with my network provider? Will I lose all my music?

• I have premium at the moment and received a new phone contract with free spoify, how do I cancel my subscription and will I need to start a new Spotify to get it free with my network provider? Will I...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Will Not Accept Payment

Hello,I have been a Spotify Premium subscriber for over a year. Just this month, spotify stopped accepting payments from my credit card. My account will not accept Paypal and it won't even accept a Spotify gift card that I recieved for Easter. Has an...

• Hello, I have been a Spotify Premium subscriber for over a year. Just this month, spotify stopped accepting payments from my credit card. My account will not accept Paypal and it won't even accept a...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying the GIft of Spotify

So I bought a month of spotify for a friend and it is supposeed to be "delivered" next month. It isn't showing up in my receipts unfortunately. Should it? Or will it get charged on the day of delivery.

• So I bought a month of spotify for a friend and it is supposeed to be "delivered" next month. It isn't showing up in my receipts unfortunately. Should it? Or will it get charged on the day of deliver...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly wouldn't update, now doesn't load

I've lost my best friend - discover weekly. For 2 weeks it didn't update. I un installed, re installed the desktop mac app, re booted everything, listen to Spotify every day, and don't have private session ticked in preferences. I did previously load...

• Music Fan
  • I've lost my best friend - discover weekly.   For 2 weeks it didn't update. I un installed, re installed the desktop mac app, re booted everything, listen to Spotify every day, and don't have ...
  • supersourmonkey
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My premium PIN doesnt work

23/03 I receivid confirmation that my premium was paid, and since then I cant use the PIN that came with the confirmation, it says its wrong PIN number and I dont know what to do.

• Casual Listener
  • 23/03 I receivid confirmation that my premium was paid, and since then I cant use the PIN that came with the confirmation, it says its wrong PIN number and I dont know what to do.
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Access acount

I am currently using Spotify premium, I had an old account that was also Spotify premium and it was linked through my Facebook, when I deleted that Facebook account i could no longer get into that Spotify account, so I made a new one that is Spotify ...

• I am currently using Spotify premium, I had an old account that was also Spotify premium and it was linked through my Facebook, when I deleted that Facebook account i could no longer get into that Sp...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days free premium - still paying?

Hi there.I was wondering why my bank account took money, and now I know the reason. Spotify took 99,00 DKK from my account. I was about to get to New York for about one week ago, and I missed to hear some music, so I decided to try the free premium p...

• Hi there. I was wondering why my bank account took money, and now I know the reason. Spotify took 99,00 DKK from my account. I was about to get to New York for about one week ago, and I missed to ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

YOU MIISLEADING SCAMMERS WHERE IS MY 60 DAY TRIAL

Hello, Your misleading publicity told me about getting 60 days free, but I paid and had only one month. I thought a lot before even deciding to buy your stupid card, and there are a bunch of options out there so, if you value your customer, make my 6...

• Hello,   Your misleading publicity told me about getting 60 days free, but I paid and had only one month.   I thought a lot before even deciding to buy your stupid card, and there are a...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can y change the billing account (another contry)

I recently moved from Brazil to Chile.I need to change the credit card data billing, however the "spotify web site" only accepts data in the Brazil format (not compatible.. Like the contry State name).How to solve this? Please

• I recently moved from Brazil to Chile. I need to change the credit card data billing, however the "spotify web site" only accepts data in the Brazil format (not compatible.. Like the contry State na...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make an Artist page on Spotify

Hey guys. I have been trying to make an artist page, because I am dropping songs about next week, so therefor I wanted to make an artist page so I could advertise it and get 250 followers on it to apply for Verification badge, I have a profile on Spo...

• Hey guys. I have been trying to make an artist page, because I am dropping songs about next week, so therefor I wanted to make an artist page so I could advertise it and get 250 followers on it to ap...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Why is spotify taking money from me via PayPal when I haven't signed up for premium? I have had no luck on an email back when enquired to them

• Regular
  • Why is spotify taking money from me via PayPal when I haven't signed up for premium? I have had no luck on an email back when enquired to them
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Rearrange songs on playlist won't work! Help!

If someone could help me that would be great, I'm trying to rearrange songs on a playlist using a desktop and the songs will not move when I try to move them I get the no symbol. Why can't I rearrange songs on Spotify??

• Casual Listener
  • If someone could help me that would be great, I'm trying to rearrange songs on a playlist using a desktop and the songs will not move when I try to move them I get the no symbol. Why can't I rearrang...
  • M0HX
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong Username or password

I Just changed my password, and have been able to successfully log in on desktop computer with the new details, however everytime I attempt to log in on my phone, I get "Unable to log in, Either the Username or Password is incorrect". And then I go o...

• Casual Listener
  • I Just  changed my password, and have been able to successfully log in on desktop computer with the new details, however everytime I attempt to log in on my phone, I get "Unable to log in, Eithe...
  • pjessep
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I accidentally purchased Spotify because I want to try the free trial and I want to know how to get my refund back

• I accidentally purchased Spotify because I want to try the free trial and I want to know how to get my refund back
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont let me upgrade

Hi, im having problems upgrading to premium with my account. I tried to upgrade to premium with the college discount and it wouldnt let me upgrade, saying i would get an error each time. so i tried to upgrade to regular premium and everytime i get an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, im having problems upgrading to premium with my account. I tried to upgrade to premium with the college discount and it wouldnt let me upgrade, saying i would get an error each time. so i tried t...
  • Vicichdonna64
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Starred Playlist Missing All Tracks Prior to 3 Days Ago

I had a massive allocation of starred songs, but just yesterday I logged into Spotify and noticed that everything was missing prior to three days ago. Is this information backed up or logged anywhere so I can revert my starred playlist to its prior s...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a massive allocation of starred songs, but just yesterday I logged into Spotify and noticed that everything was missing prior to three days ago.   Is this information backed up or logged...
  • rob_fen
  • 49 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 49 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Stolen Account

Hi, Someone stole my account this morning. He modified the email login and the password. Then he unlinked my Facebook account.So now I can't connect to my account (this is a premium account). I got his email address. Thanks, Geoffrey

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Someone stole my account this morning.   He modified the email login and the password. Then he unlinked my Facebook account. So now I can't connect to my account (this is a premi...
  • nono4747
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days free trial??

When signing up to Spotify Premium, why does my receipt say: Total kr 99,00 when there is supposed to be a month free trial when signing up?

• Casual Listener
  • When signing up to Spotify Premium, why does my receipt say: Total kr 99,00       when there is supposed to be a month free trial when signing up?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes