Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ShaunDave
  • Casual Listener
  • 722 replies
  • 67 likes
  • Account
  • 722 replies
  • 67 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

how can I Change the country of a free account?

Hi! I have subcribed to the family plan and I can't activate the plan on my family's accounts because the country of my spotify acccount is spain and them accounts are france. I would like to change them account to spain as we need to have all the ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have subcribed to  the family plan and I can't activate the plan on my family's accounts because the country of my spotify acccount is spain and them accounts are france. I would like...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

help i have two spotify acts Acct

I signed up for spotify premium today through my Facebook sign in info. kathleen hadder swiney. I then saw i could of gotten family premium so my husband could utilize it too. I signed up for a new spotify act not through Facebook sign in called user...

• I signed up for spotify premium today through my Facebook sign in info. kathleen hadder swiney. I then saw i could of gotten family premium so my husband could utilize it too. I signed up for a new s...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premiun

Disculpe las molestias, en la pagina cuando entro a mi cuenta me dice que iba a volver a ser premium desde el 18-01 y ya me acreditar los 36 en la tarjeta quisiera saber cual es el problema

• Disculpe las molestias, en la pagina cuando entro a mi cuenta me dice que iba a volver a ser premium desde el 18-01 y ya me acreditar los 36 en la tarjeta quisiera saber cual es el problema
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo entrar a mi cuenta de spotify

Al tratar de iniciar cesión me dice que estoy en el extranjero y que solo puedo usarlo 14 días y no es verdad... ¿Qué pasa?

• Al tratar de iniciar cesión me dice que estoy en el extranjero y que solo puedo usarlo 14 días y no es verdad... ¿Qué pasa?
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pre-pray account, double billed

Hi!I think I have a problem with my spotifiy payments and believe I am getting double charged.I have a pre-paid premium account registered to my account that is valid untill March 6th 2016. But I am also being charged on PayPal for a period of Januar...

IMG_0910.jpg IMG_0911.jpg IMG_0913.jpg
  • Hi! I think I have a problem with my spotifiy payments and believe I am getting double charged. I have a pre-paid premium account registered to my account that is valid untill March 6th 2016. But I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing email address

I have set up my account with my ex husbands email address. How do I change it to my email address? Thanks

• Visitor
  • I have set up my account with my ex husbands email address. How do I change it to my email address? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login to Windows 7 App with Web App Password

I logged into the web app at spotify.com and downloaded the app for my desktop computer. When I tried to login there, it said error code 3. (password or username incorrect. Do I need to sign up for two different accounts? I also had trouble posting t...

• I logged into the web app at spotify.com and downloaded the app for my desktop computer. When I tried to login there, it said error code 3. (password or username incorrect. Do I need to sign up for t...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doubt with the spotify premium family bill

Hi guys, today i selected the premium family on my account with 3 members. But todays is 20th of january and the bill will charge 25th... only 5 days.. anybody knows if the bill will be the total or a proportional part?

• Hi guys,   today i selected the premium family on my account with 3 members. But todays is 20th of january and the bill will charge 25th... only 5 days.. anybody knows if the bill will be the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem logging in

I use spotify free. And i wanted to upgrade to premium and for that I logged in but they say you are logging in from a different country. But my account has been created and used in Germany. Also I tried to change my country but there is no other opt...

• Casual Listener
  • I use spotify free. And i wanted to upgrade to premium and for that I logged in but they say you are logging in from a different country. But my account has been created and used in Germany. Also I t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family fail?

I got premium family and added my daughter as a Christmas present, but today I got the message that my payment had failed. The bill was the cost for only my premium, as it was before I added my daughter. What's going on, and how do I solve it? Where ...

• I got premium family and added my daughter as a Christmas present, but today I got the message that my payment had failed. The bill was the cost for only my premium, as it was before I added my daugh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discounts for Students

I have the regular subscription that charges me $9.99 but I wanted to switch over to the Student subscription. How do I change it without automatically being charged after I sign up for the student discount becuase I have already been charged for thi...

• I have the regular subscription that charges me $9.99 but I wanted to switch over to the Student subscription. How do I change it without automatically being charged after I sign up for the student d...
  • Smallz21
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch account to the other country, but the payment seems have problem

Hello,I was a UK Spotify user, and now just move to Taiwan.I know I can change the region by update the payment to Taiwan credit card.But the subscription fee doesn't switch into Taiwanese charge, NTD 149, it charges me in British pound or NTD 223.50...

• Hello, I was a UK Spotify user, and now just move to Taiwan. I know I can change the region by update the payment to Taiwan credit card. But the subscription fee doesn't switch into Taiwanese...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Issues

I am trying to login to spotify from my android phone. However, I keep getting a message 'you've already created an account with this email address.' Can anyone help me resolve this issue?

• I am trying to login to spotify from my android phone. However, I keep getting a message 'you've already created an account with this email address.' Can anyone help me resolve this issue?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

User Name

Why do most of my friends that i follow have their complete names when you view their profile? ex. John DoeBut for my profile all you see is my user name. ex. johndoeso i guess what I'm asking is how do you get your full name to be your user name for...

• Visitor
  • Why do most of my friends that i follow have their complete names when you view their profile? ex. John Doe But for my profile all you see is my user name. ex. johndoe so i guess what I'm...
  • AustinTanguay
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill to phone company

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add AT&T to your billing. Also when did premium go from $9.99 to $12.99? A bit steep but might consider coming back. Apple Music is where I am currently and it ROCKS!!! & cheaper than $potify.

• Casual Listener
  • PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add AT&T to your billing. Also when did premium go from $9.99 to $12.99? A bit steep but might consider coming back. Apple Music is where I am currently and it ROCKS!!! &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Different song

I need to know how to use Spotify with only one username logged in on 3 different devices, do I get charged 3 times if I want to play different songs at the same time? Or do we just need to break the other two devices?

• Visitor
  • I need to know how to use Spotify with only one username logged in on 3 different devices, do I get charged 3 times if I want to play different songs at the same time? Or do we just need to break the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify (Error Code: 6) Startup

I am always getting this error when I try to startup spotify. I'm running Windows 8 64 bit version.It's no use to uinstall spotify, it works perhaps a few days before the error appears again. What can I do?This error just came after the spotify patch...

• Visitor
  • I am always getting this error when I try to startup spotify. I'm running Windows 8 64 bit version. It's no use to uinstall spotify, it works perhaps a few days before the error appears again. What ...
  • ayuen43
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Trying to get Premium

So I'm at the purchase screen, it says 30-day free trial and 6.99 EUR monthly after that. So I chose payment by credit card and pressed the "Start trial, pay after 30 days" button, but nothing happens. What's going on?

• So I'm at the purchase screen, it says 30-day free trial and 6.99 EUR monthly after that. So I chose payment by credit card and pressed the "Start trial, pay after 30 days" button, but nothing happen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist incomplete, over 100 songs gone

Hello, three days ago I lost about 100 songs from a playlist with no apparent reason. I created it 2012 and lost all tracks from Mid 2013 to the middle of December 2015.There are still 74 songs left. Is there any chance of getting them back? Its real...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   three days ago I lost about 100 songs from a playlist with no apparent reason.  I created it 2012 and lost all tracks from Mid 2013 to the middle of December 2015. There are st...
  • metamo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm a premium member but the new price for signing up is only $11.99 and i'm paying $14.99

Hi guysIt doesn't seem fair that old premium members are paying $14.99 a month when you can now sign up for $11.99.Can I get an adjustment please on my monthly fee or am I better to cancel my subscription and then sign up again for the cheaper price?...

• Hi guys It doesn't seem fair that old premium members are paying $14.99 a month when you can now sign up for $11.99. Can I get an adjustment please on my monthly fee or am I better to cancel my sub...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes