Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Somehow I can't use my actual email for Spotify.

My Spotify account is linked with my Facebook, but the email Spotify has on file is incorrect. Therefore, I didnt receive an email that my trial was going to end. I got a new .99 cent premium trial in my actual email and tried to use it, but I still ...

• My Spotify account is linked with my Facebook, but the email Spotify has on file is incorrect. Therefore, I didnt receive an email that my trial was going to end. I got a new .99 cent premium trial i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Removal

Hello,I have been trying to delete my account today with little success. I sent a message to the customer service contact form three times with no response. It could be my email acting funny. I would like to delete the account because it is linked to...

• Hello, I have been trying to delete my account today with little success. I sent a message to the customer service contact form three times with no response. It could be my email acting funny. I wou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

I have had premium forever now. I love it and use it daily. I recently upgraded my phone but cant access my playlists or my premium. It just keeps saying to input my card info to get premium. My payments are automatic. I dont want to be cahrged again...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had premium forever now. I love it and use it daily. I recently upgraded my phone but cant access my playlists or my premium. It just keeps saying to input my card info to get premium. My paym...
  • R40rules
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't get student discount premium membership

I already have Spotify Premium membership, but I would like to take advantage of the U.S. student discount program to reduce my monthly charges by half. Can anyone help me to make this adjustment on my account? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I already have Spotify Premium membership, but I would like to take advantage of the U.S. student discount program to reduce my monthly charges by half. Can anyone help me to make this adjustment on ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DOUBLE BILLED TWO MONTHS IN A ROW!

Double billed two months in a row for one account. No, I didn’t double click the application, and I don’t have two accounts. I filled out the support form required e-mail(two times) to try to get this rectified and no one contacted me. All I got in r...

• Casual Listener
  • Double billed two months in a row for one account. No, I didn’t double click the application, and I don’t have two accounts.   I filled out the support form required e-mail(two times) to tr...
  • Luci52
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Premium on day of supposed renewal

I just noticed I have been charged on my bank statement for Spotify Premium today and was unaware that I was subscribed to Premium. I thought I just made a one off payment of 99p for the trial price and did not plan to pay for the full £9.99 price.Co...

• I just noticed I have been charged on my bank statement for Spotify Premium today and was unaware that I was subscribed to Premium. I thought I just made a one off payment of 99p for the trial price ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount billing issue

I entered my Visa card info for the student discount but I realised i'm not yet going to my college yet and did not qualify. I looked at my bank account today and saw a $4.99 charge from spotify.

• I entered my Visa card info for the student discount but I realised i'm not yet going to my college yet and did not qualify. I looked at my bank account today and saw a $4.99 charge from spotify.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay £9.99 per month and im being asked to upgrade to premium and im getting ads?

I don't know why but I've been paying £10 per month for a few months now without any ads breaks and no problems and today I am being asked to upgrade to premium to download my music and have it available offline? What am I paying for them? I do Not w...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know why but I've been paying £10 per month for a few months now without any ads breaks and no problems and today I am being asked to upgrade to premium to download my music and have it avail...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel Subscription doesn't accept my password

Hi. The web page for the last step to cancel my subscription where I need to enter my password.. doesn't accept my password and claims it's wrong, even though it's exactly the same I entered a couple pages earlier to log in.I assume this has somethin...

• Regular
  • Hi.   The web page for the last step to cancel my subscription where I need to enter my password.. doesn't accept my password and claims it's wrong, even though it's exactly the same I entered...
  • werewindwolf
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account money

So I got a $30 redeem card for Christmas and used it on the ¢99 for 3 months deal. And it's over now and unless somebody can tell me how to access the rest of my money, I've just flushed $29 down the drain. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • So I got a $30 redeem card for Christmas and used it on the ¢99 for 3 months deal. And it's over now and unless somebody can tell me how to access the rest of my money, I've just flushed $29 down the...
  • kaleb8902
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account payment Information.

Can i use my parents payment information in my account, to buy an Pre-paid spotify premium? (I'm receiving this message with my payment's info: You must be at least 16 years old to purchase with the selected payment method)

• Can i use my parents payment information in my account, to buy an Pre-paid spotify premium? (I'm receiving this message with my payment's info: You must be at least 16 years old to purchase with the ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to terminate my family abo

Hi, i want to cancel my family abo back to premium. When i try to terminate family i am aske for my password.I entered the same password as for my login but every time it tells me that it is wrong, even i used it from the clipboard (working on login)...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i want to cancel my family abo back to premium. When i try to terminate family i am aske for my password. I entered the same password as for my login but every time it tells me that it ...
  • ryanmedia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reinstalling Spotify

I uninstalled Spotify and when I tried to reinstall, it says the files are already on the pc and gives me error code 18. How can I resolve the problem?

• I uninstalled Spotify and when I tried to reinstall, it says the files are already on the pc and gives me error code 18. How can I resolve the problem?
  • ryanmedia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Move to Indonesia - change payment type and country

Hey there, I'm a Belgian premium user of spotify since almost 4 years.Always very happy about this solution that I recommend to everybody.I live in Indonesia now for the last 2 years and continue to use my Belgian spotify account since that time with...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   I'm a Belgian premium user of spotify since almost 4 years. Always very happy about this solution that I recommend to everybody. I live in Indonesia now for the last 2 years and...
  • ryanmedia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Premium on day of supposed renewal

My renewal date was set on 30th March, today, and i just cancelled the subscription. Will i still be charged the $9.90 for the month? Im worried that because i cancelled on the renewal date, they might already have processed my renewal and charged to...

• My renewal date was set on 30th March, today, and i just cancelled the subscription. Will i still be charged the $9.90 for the month?   Im worried that because i cancelled on the renewal date,...
  • ryanmedia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cant log in

Cant log in wont accept when i try to goto forgotten password even though i havnt. Taken my card details before. Am i being ripped off? Not happy facebook will know

• Casual Listener
  • Cant log in wont accept when i try to goto forgotten password even though i havnt. Taken my card details before. Am i being ripped off? Not happy facebook will know
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account deleted?

So for the last 3 days i havent been able to log into spotify while online at all, otherwise it would kick me back to the log in page. As of 30 minutes ago however, i decided to try reinstalling the app to see if it would fix it. Now apparently my ac...

• Casual Listener
  • So for the last 3 days i havent been able to log into spotify while online at all, otherwise it would kick me back to the log in page.  As of 30 minutes ago however, i decided to try reinstallin...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift-Code Subscription

Hi,I bought a Spotify premium subscription last year in december for 0,99€ for 3 months. Now (I bought it with a 30€ code) i want to use the rest of the code, however i am not able to find the option to prolong it with my gift-code even though i shou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I bought a Spotify premium subscription last year in december for 0,99€ for 3 months. Now (I bought it with a 30€ code) i want to use the rest of the code, however i am not able to find the opti...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

finding the player

Just finding my way back into Spotify and I have a very basic problem - how do I get from my account page to the search-and-play page? I guess there must be a quick link there somewhere but I am blowed if I can see it.

• Casual Listener
  • Just finding my way back into Spotify and I have a very basic problem - how do I get from my account page to the search-and-play page?  I guess there must be a quick link there somewhere but I a...
  • ryanmedia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting back to my normal premium account

I have the Spotify premium for a while but actually never used it... What if I want my normal premium account back? What should I do? Or should I just cancel my account again and star over?Thank you!!

• I have the Spotify premium for a while but actually never used it... What if I want my normal premium account back? What should I do? Or should I just cancel my account again and star over? Thank ...
  • ryanmedia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes