Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify thinks Im abroad

Just got back from a vacation from Hongkong and when i tried to open my spotify account here in the Philippines (where I lived) , it was logged out and i cant open it plus it kept saying that i could only use spotify abroad for 14 days.

• Just got back from a vacation from Hongkong and when i tried to open my spotify account here in the Philippines (where I lived) , it was logged out and i cant open it plus it kept saying that i could...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need clarity regarding upgrades/etc

I signed up for the student aqddition. It debited the amount of my checking account and placed me on a free trial. I have emailed Spotify regarding this and have not had any response (it has been over a week now). My question is.....1.) Am I paying f...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the student aqddition. It debited the amount of my checking account and placed me on a free trial. I have emailed Spotify regarding this and have not had any response (it has been ove...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

So I already have a premium account and didn't realise you can have student discount. I don't understand how I just update my current monthly plan by applying the discount as UNIDAYS doesn't give me a discount code. Everytime I click 'redeem' it take...

• So I already have a premium account and didn't realise you can have student discount. I don't understand how I just update my current monthly plan by applying the discount as UNIDAYS doesn't give me ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No option to add music to my playlist.

Right i seem to be having an issue, and don't see where to find the help to sort it out. I have recently moved my playlist over to my boyfriends spotify account, i can listen to it fine, but when ever i try and add new music to my playlist there is n...

• Right i seem to be having an issue, and don't see where to find the help to sort it out.   I have recently moved my playlist over to my boyfriends spotify account,   i can listen t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

My account appears to been hacked by another person. I had to log in with facebook, at my account the email address is wrong and my password as well, Can anyone help me? -Evy-Anne-

• My account appears to been hacked by another person. I had to log in with facebook, at my account the email address is wrong and my password as well, Can anyone help me? -Evy-Anne-
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked and Email Address Changed so Can't Log In!

Hi - I submitted several email support requests to no avail, but I received an email from Spotify saying that my account's email address had been changed on my Premium account so now I can't log in to change it back or even to cancel it! What do I do...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi -   I submitted several email support requests to no avail, but I received an email from Spotify saying that my account's email address had been changed on my Premium account so now I can't...
  • masemase
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How long for a response from contact forms?

I sent a request first thing and it's now 11 hours later. How long should I expect for reply?

• Casual Listener
  • I sent a request first thing and it's now 11 hours later. How long should I expect for reply?
  • ryanmedia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Want to Start from Scratch

Hey Y'all - I just re-subscribed to premium and want to start completely from scratch .. Is there a way to reset to default, delete all songs, playlists, and radio stations from my account?

• Hey Y'all - I just re-subscribed to premium and want to start completely from scratch .. Is there a way to reset to default, delete all songs, playlists, and radio stations from my account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How long for a response from contact forms?

I sent a request first thing and it's now 11 hours later. How long should I expect for reply?

• Casual Listener
  • I sent a request first thing and it's now 11 hours later. How long should I expect for reply?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i join my non-student account, with a student email for the discount?

I currently have a spotify account linked with my facebook account. My three months of $0,99 premium has run up. I would like to use my student email to get the student discount now instead of paying the full $10. Is that possible?

• I currently have a spotify account linked with my facebook account. My three months of $0,99 premium has run up. I would like to use my student email to get the student discount now instead of paying...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete family member

Hello,As a family administrator I have several family members (4) but want to delete two of them. I heard that this isn't possible (why not? Would be important!) and that I have to cancel my whole premium subscription/account. But what then? Do I hav...

• Hello, As a family administrator I have several family members (4) but want to delete two of them. I heard that this isn't possible (why not? Would be important!) and that I have to cancel my whole ...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

electronic gift cards

Hello, I have read and re-read so many posts on buying friends e-cards who live in anothe country. some say it's posible (after purchase and then contacting support), others say it's impossible. Which is it? I live in the UK and want to buy a friend ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I have read and re-read so many posts on buying friends e-cards who live in anothe country. some say it's posible (after purchase and then contacting support), others say it's impossi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift card / student

-

• Casual Listener
  • -
  • ab94
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you use your student discount in new account?

I had a subscription with Spotify with my Facebook account, which included my student discount. I recently deleted my Facebook and now I cannot use my student discount with my new Spotifty account. Please help!

• I had a subscription with Spotify with my Facebook account, which included my student discount. I recently deleted my Facebook and now I cannot use my student discount with my new Spotifty account. P...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not confirmed

havent received a confirmation email. really dont know what to do. 

• Casual Listener
  • havent received a confirmation email. really dont know what to do.  
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account got hacked, how can I cancel my Premium subscription?

I received an email from Spotify stating that I changed my email. This was however not done by me, and now when I log in, I stay in the account for 2-3 seconds before it throws me off and says username/password is incorrect. I assume that my account ...

• Casual Listener
  • I received an email from Spotify stating that I changed my email. This was however not done by me, and now when I log in, I stay in the account for 2-3 seconds before it throws me off and says userna...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Finaly cancelled and still being charged but no subscription service

This is the most frustrating EVER. I tried to cancel my subscription for months and couldn't get a response while still being charged. My bank told me all I can do is cancel my credit card. I finally cancelled online through Subscriptions and guess w...

• Casual Listener
  • This is the most frustrating EVER. I tried to cancel my subscription for months and couldn't get a response while still being charged. My bank told me all I can do is cancel my credit card. I finally...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan problem

I changed my plan to the family plan. I sent the invitation to my family members. It tells me that the invitation is pending. What do they have to do on there end. Two of them are new subscribers.

• Casual Listener
  • I changed my plan to the family plan. I sent the invitation to my family members. It tells me that the invitation is pending. What do they have to do on there end. Two of them are new subscribers.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in after changing facebook password

I've changed my Facebook password few days back. I registered via FB on Spotify and have Premium account.While on may IOS and Android Spotify is running smoothly, on the PC for some reason nothing is happening when I hit log in via FB. Any ideas, sug...

• Casual Listener
  • I've changed my Facebook password few days back. I registered via FB on Spotify and have Premium account. While on may IOS and Android Spotify is running smoothly, on the PC for some reason nothing ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No response on my ticket to move my data from one acc to my new one.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Moving-accounts-due-to-deactivated-Facebook/m-p/478386/highlight/true#M60899I have the same problem like this person. My facebook account is blocked and I need to move the data from the...

• Casual Listener
  • https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Moving-accounts-due-to-deactivated-Facebook/m-p/478386/highlight/true#M60899 I have the same problem like this person. My facebook ...
  • beejayjayn
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes