Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Not letting me sign in

I signed up for Premium account through Rogers and now when I try to log in it says (login fail: you've already created an account with this email address)I tried creating a new account with a different email address but obviously that's not gonna be...

• I signed up for Premium account through Rogers and now when I try to log in it says (login fail: you've already created an account with this email address) I tried creating a new account with a diff...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Link my Spotify account to another Facebook profile

Hello, everybody! My Spotify is linked to an old Facebook account I don't use anymore and I'd like to link it to the new account I actually use everyday so I can delete the old account. Does any of you know if this is possible? I don't want to lose a...

• Hello, everybody!   My Spotify is linked to an old Facebook account I don't use anymore and I'd like to link it to the new account I actually use everyday so I can delete the old account. &nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was hacked, want to get all music back

I woke up this morning and found a bunch of new music on my account. It turns out someone was able to get onto my account and basically hijacked it. I have changed the password and got my account back into my possesion but all my music is gone. Is th...

• Casual Listener
  • I woke up this morning and found a bunch of new music on my account. It turns out someone was able to get onto my account and basically hijacked it. I have changed the password and got my account bac...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I deleted Facebook and I lost my account

I had the account dsb26@live.com and after I permanently deleted Facebook I lost it, and I had my followed musicians and everything, now I am desperate. I already sent a message on the spotify support.

• I had the account dsb26@live.com and after I permanently deleted Facebook I lost it, and I had my followed musicians and everything, now I am desperate. I already sent a message on the spotify suppor...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the $0.99?

I saw spotify giving a $0.99 for 3 month subsciption so i went to apply for it. Why did it deduct $9.90 and only giv me a 1 month subsciption?May i know what has happened? I need an answer

• I saw spotify giving a $0.99 for 3 month subsciption so i went to apply for it. Why did it deduct $9.90 and only giv me a 1 month subsciption? May i know what has happened? I need an answer
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleting account and recreating

I signed up for Spotify using Facebook but when I deactivate FB I can't use Spotify. How do I go about having my playlists backed up and my account deleted so I can recreate using my email? I'd like to get Premium again but not if it requires FB.

• I signed up for Spotify using Facebook but when I deactivate FB I can't use Spotify. How do I go about having my playlists backed up and my account deleted so I can recreate using my email? I'd like ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify account is hacked, Help please!

My account seems to be hacked by someone and I'm unable log in through Facebook and password or email In this morning I just receive an email telling that my account email address changed from my email: rodrigosan.lima@gmail.com to this okangencel@ho...

• My account seems to be hacked by someone and I'm unable log in through Facebook and password or email   In this morning I just receive an email telling that my account email address chang...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Didnt want my spotify to renew.

who do i contact if i want a refund from an automatic renewal?

• who do i contact if i want a refund from an automatic renewal?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant cancel my subscription!

im trying to cancel my subscription before it renews on the 29th. However when i get to the cancel options, and choose my reason etc, on the final step of entering my password to confirm, it just goes back to the beginging of the questions. Not allow...

• im trying to cancel my subscription before it renews on the 29th.   However when i get to the cancel options, and choose my reason etc, on the final step of entering my password to confirm, it...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade - nowhere pops up to enter my account and card details- just continues to think

Help.... it has happened over the last week? Is this only happening to me? i tired to click it and then leave it... for hours it just continued to think....I tried accessing it through different screens/options... nope...Why is it so hard to pay spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Help.... it has happened over the last week? Is this only happening to me? i tired to click it and then leave it... for hours it just continued to think.... I tried accessing it through different sc...
  • Sweet_Cha_Cha
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Refund on premium!

Hi,I bought premium for 3 months for 99cents on some holiday deal. Now I was automatically charged when I didn't anticipate it, the amount was $9.99. I opened the app one time after that to see if there is any contact information but did not play any...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I bought premium for 3 months for 99cents on some holiday deal. Now I was automatically charged when I didn't anticipate it, the amount was $9.99. I opened the app one time after that to see if ...
  • wonderwall1974
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed password and can't log in on my phone. Says already a device with this mail account. I deleted the app and re installed it and got the same message. Going to work and have no music!:(

• Casual Listener
  • Changed password and can't log in on my phone. Says already a device with this mail account. I deleted the app and re installed it and got the same message. Going to work and have no music!:(
  • Nina52
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How many unlikes does it take

to stop hearing Drake's "back to back"....whoaaaaa! Why upgrade if they can't even "modify" my trial? WhoaWhoaWhoa.......whoa

• to stop hearing Drake's "back to back"....whoaaaaa! Why upgrade if they can't even "modify" my trial? Whoa Whoa Whoa ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't merge Facebook and spotify

i'm logged onto spotify on my iphone but having downloaded the app onto my macbook pro, it says unable to connect facebook and spotify. this therefore won't let me log in to spotify on my laptop any ideas?

• i'm logged onto spotify on my iphone but having downloaded the app onto my macbook pro, it says unable to connect facebook and spotify. this therefore won't let me log in to spotify on my laptop &nb...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Import playlist from Wimp to Spotify?

Hey guys, hope I`m posting in the right section. I`ve been using Wimp the last year - but now I`m kind og turning back to using spotify. Does Spotify have a "import playlist from Wimp" function. If not, is there any other way of importing playlist in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, hope I`m posting in the right section.   I`ve been using Wimp the last year - but now I`m kind og turning back to using spotify.   Does Spotify have a "import playlist fro...
  • kkopsen
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Monthly????

No Contact Us, No Email, No Number. Search FAQ and it points to a gd forum post that you can't see unless you have a gd account!!!!! Family Plan Upgrade on (site) forces a yearly sub, I want monthly!! and costs!!!! Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • No Contact Us, No Email, No Number.  Search FAQ and it points to a gd forum post that you can't see unless you have a gd account!!!!!   Family Plan Upgrade on (site) forces a ye...
  • H8_ACT_FORCE
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

bought premium and still have free!

I just tried to get the spotify student discount. So i was on my iphone, clicked on student discount on safari, logged into my account and tapped on the student premium button. I then filled out all of my card information and clicked continue. I fill...

• I just tried to get the spotify student discount.  So i was on my iphone, clicked on student discount on safari, logged into my account and tapped on the student premium button. I then filled o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlist

Hello,I liked a Spotify Playlist for a long time but I noticed that it was removed. Could you please let me know if they remove playlists sometimes? Or if it's me who can't find it...It's not my own playlist but one of those that we can find in Genre...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I liked a Spotify Playlist for a long time but I noticed that it was removed. Could you please let me know if they remove playlists sometimes? Or if it's me who can't find it... It's not my ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tarjetas de regalo

Yo canjie dos tarjetas de regalo al mismo tiempo y se me venceran en el mismo mes queria ver si había manera de recuperar una o que me la pusieran al otr mes como le puedo hacer para recuperarla ya que gaste buen diner en ellas

• Yo canjie dos tarjetas de regalo al mismo tiempo y se me venceran en el mismo mes queria ver si había manera de recuperar una o que me la pusieran al otr mes como le puedo hacer para recuperarla ya q...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month trial not registering on app

Hi, I just paid for the 0.99 3 month premium. I have the emailed receipt so it worked and I have been charged. But when I try to use the app it tells me I need to upgrade to premium. I have already tried deleting it from my phone and reinstalling.

• Hi, I just paid for the 0.99 3 month premium. I have the emailed receipt so it worked and I have been charged. But when I try to use the app it tells me I need to upgrade to premium. I have already t...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes