Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I just got my spotify premium trial, but I didnt had the 60 days trial!? I already paid for.

Hi. Everyone. I would like to know whats going on with my spotify premium trial. My bank already sent me a bill for 7.99USD and I've never had the trial for 60 days. What can I do? I really whant to know if it worth before to pay for it, but they alr...

• Hi. Everyone. I would like to know whats going on with my spotify premium trial. My bank already sent me a bill for 7.99USD and I've never had the trial for 60 days. What can I do? I really whant to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 4 times for student discount

I was charged 4 times for my student discount and I read that I would get my money back in 3-5 days and still have yet to get anything. What do I do??

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged 4 times for my student discount and I read that I would get my money back in 3-5 days and still have yet to get anything. What do I do??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No Chromecast voucher, no account upgrade, no reply from Spotify

Hello, I paid to upgrade to premium on Feb 21 to take advantage of the free Chromcast deal. My account is still listed ass free and I haven't recived a voucher. I contacted Spotify through the contact for and have not heard back. The subsription and ...

• Hello,   I paid to upgrade to premium on Feb 21 to take advantage of the free Chromcast deal. My account is still listed ass free and I haven't recived a voucher. I contacted Spotify through t...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsure of the Subscription

Hi,I am not sure whether or not I am on the Premimum Trial or anything like that. I think I may have unintentionally clicked to try 'free frial' on my phone when I clicked on a pop-up, thinking that I would see some more info such as rates, etc. Howe...

• Hi, I am not sure whether or not I am on the Premimum Trial or anything like that. I think I may have unintentionally clicked to try 'free frial' on my phone when I clicked on a pop-up, thinking t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me buy premium

Premium costs 13.99 and I have 15.40 so I have enough money but when I go to but premium it says I don't have enough money and tells me to pay with a card, I don't want to use my credit card I should be able to buy it because I have enough money too ...

• Premium costs 13.99 and I have 15.40 so I have enough money but when I go to but premium it says I don't have enough money and tells me to pay with a card, I don't want to use my credit card I should...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member can't join thru invite

I invited my daughter to join my premium account but when she clicks it says she can't join bc she is already a member but on her account it shows free subscription

• I invited my daughter to join my premium account but when she clicks it says she can't join bc she is already a member but on her account it shows free subscription
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

paid for premiun,got spotify free

I made a three month trial of Spotify premium 20.12.2015. Order ID: ***********, User: *************. I've charged 9.90€ for Spotify Premium 20.3.2016. On my desktop (Windows 10) exists, however, Spotify free. What should I do to get Spotify Premium,...

• I made a three month trial of Spotify premium 20.12.2015. Order ID: ***********, User: *************. I've charged 9.90€ for Spotify Premium  20.3.2016. On my desktop (Windows 10) exists, h...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged for premium when it says I'm on free?

I was charged 10.49 and havn't had a premium account since my 99 cents trial back in November 2015, which didn't even last a month before I was back to seeing ads and had some saved music just disappear. I need to find out how I can talk to an actual...

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged 10.49 and havn't had a premium account since my 99 cents trial back in November 2015, which didn't even last a month before I was back to seeing ads and had some saved music just disapp...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

new password

hi, this started off as my brothers account but he stopped using it and currently im the only one who uses this account and I pay for it. But he forgot his password and the email and password for his email that he used for his account so I have no wa...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, this started off as my brothers account but he stopped using it and currently im the only one who uses this account and I pay for it. But he forgot his password and the email and password for his...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment

If there is a problem with my automatic paying... How many times Spotify will try to charge me and when will they cut my premium account if they don't manage to get the payment... I mean like if I don't have enough money now but I will get some money...

• If there is a problem with my automatic paying... How many times Spotify will try to charge me and when will they cut my premium account if they don't manage to get the payment... I mean like if I do...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment gone wrong, premium paused

Hi. My premium on my phone has stopped working. I can´t do anything, because all it shows is this: I don´t know how to change my subscribtions, because my spotify on my computer isn´t premium. I know i sounds weird and I don´t know how my friend did ...

spotify.jpg
  • Hi.  My premium on my phone has stopped working. I can´t do anything, because all it shows is this:    I don´t know how to change my subscribtions, because my spotify on my comput...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login through facebook - what is my password?

Hey all I log in through facebook on my devices - but when I want to log into my account from another device I dont know my user details. Can soemone help? Can I also change my log in details so that they are no longer linked with facebook? Cheers!

• Hey all   I log in through facebook on my devices - but when I want to log into my account from another device I dont know my user details.  Can soemone help?   Can I also change ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Reverted to Free

Hi there, My Spotify account is under a Fido subscription agreement here in Canada until late 2017. I registered back in December and now in March it's reverted my account back to free for some reason. I tried calling Fido to revert my plan back, but...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   My Spotify account is under a Fido subscription agreement here in Canada until late 2017. I registered back in December and now in March it's reverted my account back to free for s...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I associate my rogers premium to my free account?

With my share everythimg plan with rogers, they gave me 3 premium spotify for 24 months free. They always gave me a username bit I can't figure out how to associate my already existing account with my new premium one.Thanks!

• With my share everythimg plan with rogers, they gave me 3 premium spotify for 24 months free. They always gave me a username bit I can't figure out how to associate my already existing account with m...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account gets "hijacked" post several password chances

Ahoy! I own my personal spotify account, no one else is supposed to have access to it and my password has never EVER been given out to anyone but a few weeks ago someone started using my account to play music on what I can only assume is a Playstatio...

• Ahoy!  I own my personal spotify account, no one else is supposed to have access to it and my password has never EVER been given out to anyone but a few weeks ago someone started using my acc...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feed Friends Bug

Hello. I can not view my feed friends on spotify. It appears only the last albums I've heard. (I soon by Facebook)Screenshot What could it be ? I've looked in the options but without success.

ahsdujnakm.png
  • Hello. I can not view my feed friends on spotify. It appears only the last albums I've heard. (I soon by Facebook) Screenshot   What could it be ? I've looked in the options but without...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Someone else accessing and using my account.

Hello! Someone else has been using my account - I noticed this when I could see music was playing on another device, that I did not recognise. I could also see a load of music under "recently played" that wasn't by me. Their device also showed up on ...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   Someone else has been using my account - I noticed this when I could see music was playing on another device, that I did not recognise. I could also see a load of music under "recentl...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Code not valid? What can i do?

I have a 30 Euro Gift Card, which i bought myself a few days ago from a trusted and legal Source(ARAL in Germany).Now i tried to enter it, but it says: "Premium Code is not valid". What can i do now? Is there a way that i can prove the shop, that the...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a 30 Euro Gift Card, which i bought myself a few days ago from a trusted and legal Source(ARAL in Germany). Now i tried to enter it, but it says: "Premium Code is not valid".   What ca...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabled Facebook

Okay, my Spotify was hooked to my Facebook but my Facebook was disabled. Will my Spotify keep being charged for premium?

• Okay, my Spotify was hooked to my Facebook but my Facebook was disabled. Will my Spotify keep being charged for premium?
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Facebook from my Spotify account

I stopped using Facebook mainly because:#1. It was lame#2. It was a poor reflection of who I am.#3. My Account there was Hacked more then once, leaving me to believe FB's associates didn't care or do anything after my complaint.#4. nothing is everyth...

•     I stopped using Facebook mainly because: #1. It was lame #2. It was a poor reflection of who I am. #3. My Account there was Hacked more then once,   leaving me to&nbs...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes