Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Locked account, no notification - there has been an error with your payment.

Hello,I purchased Spotify Premium one year license on 18. of jan this year, I have confirmation of Paypal and my bank account, that the money has been transferred and today without notice, my account has been locked and you want to tell me there has ...

• Hello, I purchased Spotify Premium one year license on 18. of jan this year, I have confirmation of Paypal and my bank account, that the money has been transferred and today without notice, my accou...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password rejected in iPhone app

Although my password works fine in the Spotify web site I cannot sign in with it to my iPhone app.

• Although my password works fine in the Spotify web site I cannot sign in with it to my iPhone app.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

got billed when i cancelled my account

i just got billed 10 bucks putting my money account in a negative balance. also i cancelled my premium when i did not want to be billed it took money i did not have out of my account. you people make it impossable to contact you the number you provid...

• i just got billed 10 bucks putting my money account in a negative balance. also i cancelled my premium when i did not want to be billed it took money i did not have out of my account. you people make...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Singular account becomes familiar, how can I link playlist from others users to my familiar account?

Dear all, I need your help, every single member of my family used to have his/her own spotify account, then we realized that we could use a familiar account, so I got a familiar subscription. The thing is that we want to link the previus playlist tha...

• Dear all,   I need your help,   every single member of my family used to have his/her own spotify account, then we realized that we could use a familiar account, so I got a fa...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moii

Hahahahsjbk

• Hahahahsjbk
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day Free trial?

so i have a question do i everytime I upgrade on spotify do i get a 30 day free trial because I already had premiun but i finished so I newed it and when i sign up I got the receipt and I was wondering if I already got charge for this month or not

• Casual Listener
  • so i have a question do i everytime I upgrade on spotify do i get a 30 day free trial because I already had premiun but i finished so I newed it and when i sign up I got the receipt and I was wonderi...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free trial

After 7 day trial,I got a e-mail offer 30 day trial.It lead me to a webpage to fill in payment data.I thought it might be 0 dollar trial.But my premium start charging without trial.

• Casual Listener
  • After 7 day trial,I got a e-mail offer 30 day trial. It lead me to a webpage to fill in payment data. I thought it might be 0 dollar trial. But  my premium start  charging without trial.
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! signed up for free month of premium

but i got directly charged for the first monthso how does this work then?

• but i got directly charged for the first month so how does this work then?
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount hasn't been active for 5 months

Hi Guys, I was kind of hoping that someone could please help me out with an issue. Basically, I signed up with Spotify on the basis that I get 50% off for student discount. I just realised (I don't check my online statement that much, truth be told) ...

• Hi Guys,   I was kind of hoping that someone could please help me out with an issue.   Basically, I signed up with Spotify on the basis that I get 50% off for student discount. I just r...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days free premium trial

I have received two emails saying I can access 30 days of a free premium trial but when I click on the link it just gives me the option of 99 cents for three months. It seems a bit unethical if they are promising a free trial but then making you pay ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have received two emails saying I can access 30 days of a free premium trial but when I click on the link it just gives me the option of 99 cents  for three months.  It seems a bit unethi...
  • LittleKanga
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

As my name says My account got hacked

Hello it seems as if my spotify account got hacked. I recived an email one day ago saying that my account has switched emails the link spotify gave me to change emails back seemed to be dead. So I dug around the internet and found the anonymous ticke...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello it seems as if my spotify account got hacked. I recived an email one day ago saying that my account has switched emails the link spotify gave me to change emails back seemed to be dead. So I du...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me log in through facebook

When I try to log into spotify on my laptop, the "log in with facebook" button does not work. Also, i tried to send my self a reset password email to log in the other way but I never get the email. I know that the email address is right, but I don't ...

• When I try to log into spotify on my laptop, the "log in with facebook" button does not work. Also, i tried to send my self a reset password email to log in the other way but I never get the email. I...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged extra times for subscription

I signed up for a student discount, and it had me enter my card information more than once, therefore I was charged 5.33 three times just for the first month. How do I get this fixed?

• I signed up for a student discount, and it had me enter my card information more than once, therefore I was charged 5.33 three times just for the first month. How do I get this fixed?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! CONTACT FORM

The contact form is not working. I deactivated my facebook and need to swap all my playlist over to this email based login account. Please contact me. Thank youl.

• Casual Listener
  • The contact form is not working.  I deactivated my facebook and need to swap all my playlist over to this email based login account.  Please contact me.  Thank youl.
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No renovation of Premium

Please, can help me? I just activated 7 free days premium. How can I do to not renove premium after the end of these 7 days? Thank you

• Regular
  • Please, can help me? I just activated 7 free days premium. How can I do to not renove premium after the end of these 7 days? Thank you
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

account

I had a free account and I signed up for student premium and my debit card was charged but i still do not have the features of premium on my cell phone and I already tried signing in and out and deleting adn reinstalling the app. what do i need to do...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a free account and I signed up for student premium and my debit card was charged but i still do not have the features of premium on my cell phone and I already tried signing in and out and dele...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing account from regular premium to student discount

I signed up for spotigy premium free 30 day trial and that just ended and it charged me the $10 for the next 30 days. Im a student and cant figure out how to change to the $5 a month subscription now. Do i have to cancel this subscription and start a...

• I signed up for spotigy premium free 30 day trial and that just ended and it charged me the $10 for the next 30 days.  Im a student and cant figure out how to change to the $5 a month subscripti...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no receipt yet for Premium subscription

I just paid through debit account yesterday and until now i havent received any confirmation if payment had been successful or what.

• I just paid through debit account yesterday and until now i havent received any confirmation if payment had been successful or what.
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscriptions

I have used the free premium trial for a month and I unsubscribe to avoid the payment. Then I found out about the "3 months of premium for RM2" may I know am I still able to get it even though I have subscribed to premium before this?

• I have used the free premium trial for a month and I unsubscribe to avoid the payment. Then I found out about the "3 months of premium for RM2" may I know am I still able to get it even though I have...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium paused, but still getting charged.

I've been paying for Premium, but when I try to use Spotify it says that Premium has been pause because my payments are not going though. This has been going on for a few months now. I thought it was do to the new cc chips being updated, but I checke...

• I've been paying for Premium, but when I try to use Spotify it says that Premium has been pause because my payments are not going though. This has been going on for a few months now. I thought it was...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes