Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Transfer Telekom Musicstreaming

Dear all, I would like to transfer my Telekom Musicstreaming option from my former Spotify Account connected with Facebook, to to this Spotiy Account. How is it possible? Could you do that for me?Thank you very much in advance!

• Dear all,   I would like to transfer my Telekom Musicstreaming option from my former Spotify Account connected with Facebook, to to this Spotiy Account. How is it possible? Could you do that f...
  • Jonesinho92
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

My ex is using my NUS card for his discount!

Is there any way I can remove my student card details from his account so I can use it on my own?! At the moment he's getting cheap Spotify using my details! I have all the details to his account if that's any help..

• Is there any way I can remove my student card details from his account so I can use it on my own?! At the moment he's getting cheap Spotify using my details! I have all the details to his account if ...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Option for labels to release new albums as Premium Exclusive and Buy/upgrade option for Free users

i have beeen with spotify for a few years and I love the music but recenty i noticed im being charged 12.99 every month instead of 9.99. I want to know why I have premium and im paying 12.99. you shouldnt advertise 9.99 a month for spotify and not ke...

• i have beeen with spotify for a few years and I love the music but recenty i noticed im being charged 12.99 every month instead of 9.99. I want to know why I have premium and im paying 12.99. you sho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacking.

Hi spotify users and spotify, I have noticed that some of the users have been getting their spotify account hacked. I wonder how easy it is, given quite the amount of hacking threads I've seen here, to hack a spotify account? Our details, although ou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi spotify users and spotify,    I have noticed that some of the users have been getting their spotify account hacked. I wonder how easy it is,  given quite the amount of hacking thr...
  • xdonete
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free trial charged for? So not Free

I received an email from you offering an extra 30 days Free on Premium Service (after my 48 hour trial) and you have charged me £9.99 for it? the email said it was FREEPlease advise what's going onThanks

• Casual Listener
  • I received an email from you offering an extra 30 days Free on Premium Service (after my 48 hour trial) and you have charged me £9.99 for it? the email said it was FREE Please advise what's going on...
  • Jdswatts37
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep Premium after Cancellation

Little question, but I don't want to screw up, if I cancel my subscription, will I continue to have Spotify premium for the remainder of the month I paid for?

• Little question, but I don't want to screw up, if I cancel my subscription, will I continue to have Spotify premium for the remainder of the month I paid for?
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to merge two spotify accounts

I made an account with my Facebook information and for some reason made another account with an invalid email a few years ago that I bought premium for. My Facebook account does not have premium or any saved music while the account with the invalid e...

• I made an account with my Facebook information and for some reason made another account with an invalid email a few years ago that I bought premium for. My Facebook account does not have premium or a...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Wrote wrong email

I am paying for Spotify premium but The Email is wrong. I wrote .com instead of .no And i dont remember The password. What to do!?

• I am paying for Spotify premium but The Email is wrong. I wrote .com instead of .no And i dont remember The password. What to do!?
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

Can someone help me I got Spotify premium and paying 12.99 I wanna change to 9.99 but I can't cause I got premium through iTunes does anyone know how I can change to 9.99

• Visitor
  • Can someone help me I got Spotify premium and paying 12.99 I wanna change to 9.99 but I can't cause I got premium through iTunes does anyone know how I can change to 9.99
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 problems: no HTTPS and can't login anymore

Hi, After the latest Spotify-update I could not use Spotify anymore (on my laptop at work). At work I used the HTTPS-proxy-option to make it work, that option dissappeared. Now I might found some proposed solutions for that problem on the forum, but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   After the latest Spotify-update I could not use Spotify anymore (on my laptop at work). At work I used the HTTPS-proxy-option to make it work, that option dissappeared. Now I might found...
  • Chiemel
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling spotify premium

Dear all, I want (or at least need) to cancel my premium account because of the costs. However I have paid until 31-3-16. (The website says that my premium will be extended on 31-3-16 and I will be charged 9,99 for that). If I cancel now, will I have...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,   I want (or at least need) to cancel my premium account because of the costs. However I have paid until 31-3-16. (The website says that my premium will be extended on 31-3-16 and I ...
  • daansteeman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Refund

I want a refund I was advertised 3 months for RM 2? Instead it made me pay for 1 month at a price of RM 14.90. I cancel my subscription as soon as I bought it. I literally bought it 3 minutes ago. Hafiz.

• Regular
  • I want a refund I was advertised 3 months for RM 2? Instead it made me pay for 1 month at a price of RM 14.90. I cancel my subscription as soon as I bought it. I literally bought it 3 minutes ago. &...
  • hafizlah
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Money in the account

Hey everyone!I just want to know how can i check how much Money is in my account, you see I bought a card of $300 pesos (Mexican pesos) and it was the "3 months cost 9" and I know that it's not 9 for the three months, it's 9 multiplied by 3 ( the 3 m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone! I just want to know how can i check how much Money is in my account, you see I bought a card of $300 pesos (Mexican pesos) and it was the "3 months cost 9" and I know that it's not 9 f...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Previous Community Account

Hi Denisse from Spotify Customer Support asked my to write to someone in the community to close my previous community account. They transferred my Spotify account created through facebook to a new one without facebook, but now I am unable to access m...

• Visitor
  • Hi   Denisse from Spotify Customer Support asked my to write to someone in the community to close my previous community account. They transferred my Spotify account created through facebook to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Still getting charged for premium even when unsubscribed!

I'm still getting charged the monthly fee for premium even though I unsubscribed before my trial was up. I'm not sure what to do or who to contact to get a refund. Help please!

• I'm still getting charged the monthly fee for premium even though I unsubscribed before my trial was up. I'm not sure what to do or who to contact to get a refund. Help please!
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to Cancel Premium Trial within the next few hours or ill be charged .... HELP ASAP

Hi Spotify etc.I had purchased a 3 month premium trial that expires tomorrow the 10th of March 2016However, I logged on to cancel my premium subscription so I wasnt charged for the first month and .... their is maintenance ongoing, which prevents me ...

• Hi Spotify etc. I had purchased a 3 month premium trial that expires tomorrow the 10th of March 2016 However, I logged on to cancel my premium subscription so I wasnt charged for the first mont...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to deal with Miss Charge and get a refund back?

I was charged my normal 9.99 for my spotify subscritpton but then I was also charged 4.99 for a spotify Subscription as well! Im not sure how i should go about contacting spotify so they can fix the problem. So if anyone knows why i was charged the e...

• I was charged my normal 9.99  for my spotify subscritpton but then I was also charged 4.99 for a spotify Subscription as well! Im not sure how i should go about contacting spotify so they can fi...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fail redeem family invite

Hi, I just cancelled my premium subscription and my wife sent me a family invite (she has premium). When I try to redeem invite i get following message "We couldn't add you to the Family plan as your account needs to be based in the same country as t...

• Hi, I just cancelled my premium subscription and my wife sent me a family invite (she has premium). When I try to redeem invite i get following message "We couldn't add you to the Family plan as your...
  • Sksix
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify in bulgaria

Hi help please, i am going to bulgaria in april for six months ,iam on unlimited ,will i need to upgrade to premium to get spotify,

• Hi help please, i am going to bulgaria in april for six months ,iam on unlimited ,will i need to upgrade to premium to get spotify,
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can login with browser, but not with app

I just downloaded the app.I can log in to my account through Chrome, but when I try to log in to the app, I get an "invalid ID/password" message.I am NOT using Facebook.Please advise.

• Casual Listener
  • I just downloaded the app. I can log in to my account through Chrome, but when I try to log in to the app, I get an "invalid ID/password" message. I am NOT using Facebook. Please advise.  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes