Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Refund

Does Spotify refund your money if you cancel your subscription the day they took their money

• Does Spotify refund your money if you cancel your subscription the day they took their money
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally created a 4 family account, instead of a 2 family account

Is there really NO WAY to cancel this, or change it to a two family account? I immediately noticed the mistake, but can not go back to fix it.

• Is there really NO WAY to cancel this, or change it to a two family account? I immediately noticed the mistake, but can not go back to fix it.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still haven't received my Chromecast voucher.

Hi, I purchased the 3 months of premium on February 24th, and received the notification about taking up to 7 days for a follow-up email with a voucher for the free Chromecast. It has been more than 7 days now, how much longer should I wait?

• Hi,   I purchased the 3 months of premium on February 24th, and received the notification about taking up to 7 days for a follow-up email with a voucher for the free Chromecast. &nbs...
  • Burosky
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Urgent: Account Premium paid but cant use it

Hello yesterday I get my account blocked from premium to free. I have paied as from the las 14 months in the 5 of february, in the account details said that I will be charged in the 16/3/2016 for the next monthly paiment. The status in the account de...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello yesterday I get my account blocked from premium to free. I have paied as from the las 14 months in the 5 of february, in the account details said that I will be charged in the 16/3/2016 for the...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst customer service- no refund/no premium

As per screen shot my student info was rejected. Now customer service is 0 help for the double charge for a service I was marked ineligible for... Why is there not a phone number also?

image.png image.png
  • Casual Listener
  • As per screen shot my student info was rejected.  Now customer service is 0 help for the double charge for a service I was marked ineligible for... Why is there not a phone number also?
  • Suckfpotify96
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

RM 2 OFFER

Help me guys. Im from Malaysia and there is a promotion for RM 2 for 3 months for spotify premium. Byt why when i wanna pay, they charge is at 6.99 USD. Why guys?

• Help me guys. Im from Malaysia and there is a promotion for RM 2 for 3 months for spotify premium. Byt why when i wanna pay, they charge is at 6.99 USD. Why guys?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Eliminar o migrar cuenta vinculada con Facebook sin abrir Facebook.

He eliminado mi cuenta de Facebook sin posibilidad a reactivarla. Y ahora no puedo ingresar a la cuenta de Spotify Premium que estaba vinculada. Se puede migrar a una nueva cuenta creada con mi correo?. Deseo evitar un cargo duplicado.

• He eliminado mi cuenta de Facebook sin posibilidad a reactivarla. Y ahora no puedo ingresar a la cuenta de Spotify Premium que estaba vinculada. Se puede migrar a una nueva cuenta creada con mi corre...
  • trn
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Deactivate Facebook and using my Gmail for second account

Spotify Team, I'm in the process of deleting/deactivating my Facebook account and normally i use my facebook to auto log me into a lot of my apps. how do i get my Facebook account off of spotify and get the email address i used there to be released s...

• Spotify Team,    I'm in the process of deleting/deactivating my Facebook account and normally i use my facebook to auto log me into a lot of my apps.  how do i get my Facebook accou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer Premium from account#139890646-837538

My husband passed away and the payments are still being made for Premium Account. I would like to keep Spotify but need the payments transferred to my account.

• My husband passed away and the payments are still being made for Premium Account. I would like to keep Spotify but need the payments transferred to my account.
  • pheezhouse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Working at licensed store

I work at a licensed starbucks location, (so no partner number). Is there anyway that I can sign up and receive the free premium spotify?I really need to work at a corporate location -_-

• I work at a licensed starbucks location, (so no partner number). Is there anyway that I can sign up and receive the free premium spotify? I really need to work at a corporate location -_-
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay using iTunes?

Today is the last day of my Spotify Premium membership, I initially paid with my Paypal but I want to pay with iTunes credit this time but I can't find anyway to renew my subscription in the iOS app. How can I pay for it from the app?

• Casual Listener
  • Today is the last day of my Spotify Premium membership, I initially paid with my Paypal but I want to pay with iTunes credit this time but I can't find anyway to renew my subscription in the iOS app....
  • Keitoru
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Deals

Attempted to get the student deal but deal wasnt completed and payment was still removed. I didnt recieve any subscription it just took my money

• Visitor
  • Attempted to get the student deal but deal wasnt completed and payment was still removed. I didnt recieve any subscription it just took my money
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant subscribe i paid

I paid 2 times but still im not involve with premium yet can you please help me with this thanks.

• I paid 2 times but still im not involve with premium yet can you please help me with this thanks.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

signed up for student premium still charged £9.99 after trial

I set up my Spotify premium account a month ago with the free trial and when my charges began they should have included the 50% student discount but I have been charged the full £9.99 instead of £4.99? Does anyone know why this has happened or is any...

• I set up my Spotify premium account a month ago with the free trial and when my charges began they should have included the 50% student discount but I have been charged the full £9.99 instead of £4.9...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed for the Chromscast Promo, Voucher never worked. Still no reply from Customer Service.

I subscribed because I wanted the chromecast with 3 months service for $40. Everything goes well until I apply my chromecast voucher to my google store cart and it says it already been redeemed. Google said I must work through Spotify customer servic...

• I subscribed because I wanted the chromecast with 3 months service for $40. Everything goes well until I apply my chromecast voucher to my google store cart and it says it already been redeemed. Goog...
  • Edgar8680
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

I upgraded my free account to spotify family but it says on my account that it is only premium, and there is no option to add another family member. What do i do?

• I upgraded my free account to spotify family but it says on my account that it is only premium, and there is no option to add another family member. What do i do?
  • Alex_DaYo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify en panne (breakdown spotify)

Bonjour,Depuis cette après-midi, plus aucune recherche ne marche sur Spotify !J'ai redémarré mon pc, j'ai réinstallé Spotify !Il n'y a rien à faire : les quelques résultats qui apparaissent n'ont rien à voir avec la recherche demandée. De plus, ils n...

Spotify07032016.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, Depuis cette après-midi, plus aucune recherche ne marche sur Spotify ! J'ai redémarré mon pc, j'ai réinstallé Spotify ! Il n'y a rien à faire : les quelques résultats qui apparaissent n'o...
  • totalradio
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New update: ALL SONGS GONE?

I need help, I just opened spotify for the first time today and all my songs are gone? When I go to Artist page and click on an artists, their songs aren't available either?? This isn't just on the App, it's also on my Mac program and even play.spoti...

• I need help, I just opened spotify for the first time today and all my songs are gone? When I go to Artist page and click on an artists, their songs aren't available either?? This isn't just on the A...
  • Jamriko
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account just not working at all platforms

Everytime i try to click browse and click on ANY LP or Playlist , its just a blank Page on my phone , and "error, Try again later " on Web/Mac . I tried to re-install that app , disconnect and reconnect all devices , and all of it isnt work . Plus AL...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime i try to click browse and click on ANY LP or Playlist , its just a blank Page on my phone , and "error, Try again later " on Web/Mac . I tried to re-install that app , disconnect and reconn...
  • ThoughtfulRover
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! no 30 days trial?

last month I tried the 7 days trial, which made me like Spotify. After my 7 days were over, I got an ad for the 30 days trial, which was supposedly free. 30days, trial, what even,I bought a spotify card with 10 euros immediately since I don't posses ...

• Casual Listener
  • last month I tried the 7 days trial, which made me like Spotify.  After my 7 days were over, I got an ad for the 30 days trial, which was supposedly free.  30days, trial, what even, I bo...
  • sarahhabib1996
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes