Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Password change

Premium Estonia Sony Xperia Android------Hello! Hope all having a great day. The issue is I cannot access my account. It says password/username is incorrect. I try to reset my password with my current email (which I have used to get in here as well) ...

• Casual Listener
  •     Premium   Estonia    Sony Xperia    Android ------ Hello!    Hope all having a great day.    The issue is I cannot access my a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't delete my account because email doesn't work.

My old email isn't activated anymore, so I can't receive any confirmation emails. I made a new account and I am trying to sign up for the student account, but my name and school is linked to my old account. I tried to delete my old account, but in or...

• Casual Listener
  • My old email isn't activated anymore, so I can't receive any confirmation emails. I made a new account and I am trying to sign up for the student account, but my name and school is linked to my old a...
  • TommyBoyx014
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't update creditcard details

Hi, I have a new creditcard but seem unable to update it's details in my spotify account. In my account setting under my subsciption plan, it says update. When i click on that I get this: How can I fix this? PlanFree/PremiumCountry Thanks.Joost

JLBOB_0-1598182044915.png
  • Visitor
  • Hi, I have a new creditcard but seem unable to update it's details in my spotify account. In my account setting under my subsciption plan, it says update. When i click on that I get this:  ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative album problem

I have a group that is 3 individual artists, with their own Spotify profiles, my question is, is there any way that if we go by our group name, the album will appear on our own individual pages as well as the group page? I tried to use the group name...

• Gig Goer
  • I have a group that is 3 individual artists, with their own Spotify profiles, my question is, is there any way that if we go by our group name, the album will appear on our own individual pages as we...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Reset password and all playlists, saved songs, and premium deleted when logging back in!

Account: IndividualType: PremiumCountry: United States Phone:Iphone 8 OS: iOS10 I had a spotify premium account linked to my facebook. I got rid of my facebook and kept using spotify. Well I had to log out of spotify and when i logged back in, every ...

• Visitor
  • Account: Individual Type: Premium Country: United States   Phone:Iphone 8  OS: iOS10   I had a spotify premium account linked to my facebook. I got rid of my facebook and kept u...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot sign up

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIranDevice(Any available device)Operating System(Android, Windows) My Question or IssueHiI am from Iran. When i try to create a new account for my brother i face some weird issues. When i fill the sign up form and then press th...

Screenshot (10).png
  • Regular
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Iran Device (Any available device) Operating System (Android, Windows)   My Question or Issue Hi I am from Iran. When i try to create a new account f...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Forgot the email of my account

i forgot which mail i used for my premium account, i only remembernthe name of it. There is a way to find the mail using the name of the account?

• Visitor
  • i forgot which mail i used for my premium account, i only remembernthe name of it.  There is a way to find the mail using the name of the account?  
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Passwort reset due to "suspicious activity" happening the third time

I'm recieving mails from spotify saying: "To protect your Spotify account, we've reset your password due to detected suspicious activity. You need to create a new password to log back in." Until now, this happened the third time, roughly every month....

• Visitor
  • I'm recieving mails from spotify saying:   "To protect your Spotify account, we've reset your password due to detected suspicious activity. You need to create a new password to log back in." ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Region

PlanFreeCountry Bermuda/US DeviceiPhone 8+Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or IssueMy iPhone was running really low on storage and i decided to delete Spotify in the time being while I clear up space on my phone. When I did, I went to the App Sto...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country           Bermuda/US   Device iPhone 8+ Operating System (iOS 13)   My Question or Issue My iPhone was running really low on sto...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disconnect from Facebook and login via Apple

Hi, I would like to disconnect my Facebook account from my Spotify account however there is no button to do so from the desktop app as one thread mentions and while turning off Facebook data processing in Privacy settings on the website is the closes...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I would like to disconnect my Facebook account from my Spotify account however there is no button to do so from the desktop app as one thread mentions and while turning off Facebook data...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Account due to declined payment issue

I had Premium for like over two years and my grandpa was paying for it, sadly his memory is very bad and one day forgot what Spotify Premium was and went to the bank to decline payments this made Spotify deactivate my whole account on 07/30 last year...

• I had Premium for like over two years and my grandpa was paying for it, sadly his memory is very bad and one day forgot what Spotify Premium was and went to the bank to decline payments this made Spo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in or find my site and playlists

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI could not find my account page. When I typed in my email to reset my password, it said ther...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I could...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify account hacked

Within the past few days, my Spotify premium account was hacked. Last night I changed my password but woke up this morning and found myself completely locked out of my account. Unfortunately, my Spotify account was made under a university email addre...

• Visitor
  • Within the past few days, my Spotify premium account was hacked. Last night I changed my password but woke up this morning and found myself completely locked out of my account. Unfortunately, my Spot...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account

Hi guys, I just deleted one of my Spotify Premium. Before deleting it I first cancelled my subscription, to avoid future charges. My question is that will I be charged even tho I cancelled my subscription before deleting the account?

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi guys, I just deleted one of my Spotify Premium. Before deleting it I first cancelled my subscription, to avoid future charges. My question is that will I be charged even tho I cancelled my...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account

PlanPremium Family CountryPhilippinesDeviceVivoOperating SystemAndroid 9.1 My Question or IssueHi guys, I deleted one of my Spotify Account. Before deleting it I first cancelled my Premium Family Subscription to avoid future charges. My question is t...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family  Country Philippines Device Vivo Operating System Android 9.1   My Question or Issue Hi guys, I deleted one of my Spotify Account. Before deleting it ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist vs premium

Why doesn't artists have access to one free premium acc, Spotify could even make a rule that it must be a verified artist and the artist must have activity, like whatever the royalties is worth must eqaul to or for the premium subscription fee, it sh...

• Music Fan
  • Why doesn't  artists have access to one free premium acc,    Spotify could even make a rule that it must be a verified artist and the artist must have activity, like whatever the roy...
  • thaghostza
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I'd like to delete/change my signature

Hello:My Spotify community signature was created years ago and it references an application I developed that is no longer available, so I'd like to change my sig or remove it. I understand signatures are no longer available but older accounts have th...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello: My Spotify community signature was created years ago and it references an application I developed that is no longer available, so I'd like to change my sig or remove it. I understand signat...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot use staionary streaming device abroad

Hi, I cannot use any stationary streaming devices with my premium account when I am in a foreign country (e.g. Yamaha WXC-50 or CocktailAudio). Why is that so? According to Spotify I may use my premium acoount anywhere and with any device (one at a t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I cannot use any stationary streaming devices with my premium account when I am in a foreign country (e.g. Yamaha WXC-50 or CocktailAudio). Why is that so? According to Spotify I may use my premi...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account linked to ex

I have Spotify premium that goes through the phone company EE. I've rang them and asked to cancel my subscription. They told me they couldn't do anything.Unfortunately it's linked to my Ex's Facebook account which I cant log into to unlink it. So im ...

• I have Spotify premium that goes through the phone company EE. I've rang them and asked to cancel my subscription. They told me they couldn't do anything. Unfortunately it's linked to my Ex's Facebo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed in on old phone but now that's dead. I didn't sign out in that phone,unable to log into new 1

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes