Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Charged 5 Times for One Month

Hi, I signed up for spotify student today through my facebook, and I recieved a few error messages saying to resubmit the form to sign up, and when it finally worked after a couple tries, I got premium, but noticed I was charged 5 times at once. I do...

• Regular
  • Hi, I signed up for spotify student today through my facebook, and I recieved a few error messages saying to resubmit the form to sign up, and when it finally worked after a couple tries, I got premi...
  • Noelbp
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Attempted Student Account - Didn't have school info -- card being charged without premium

Good Morning,I attmepted to create this student account for my girlfriend who is going back to school but I didn't have her school information as she hasn't decided where yet. I backed out of the process at the School information screen and attmepted...

• Visitor
  • Good Morning, I attmepted to create this student account for my girlfriend who is going back to school but I didn't have her school information as she hasn't decided where yet. I backed out of the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with NatWest bank payments?

My last payment for Spotify Premium didn't work and I cannot pay, card keeps being refused. I see at least three similar posts on Twitter from people who have had the same thing happen recently with NatWest bank. One person on Twitter says it is even...

• Casual Listener
  • My last payment for Spotify Premium didn't work and I cannot pay, card keeps being refused.   I see at least three similar posts on Twitter from people who have had the same thing happen ...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No mail notifications

Please read the message carefully because it is quite long, but i think all that info it's necessary to solve the following problem.I have all mail notifications and mobile phone notifications activated and do not receive any notification on my mail ...

• Please read the message carefully because it is quite long, but i think all that info it's necessary to solve the following problem. I have all mail notifications and mobile phone notificatio...
  • Karaptian
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Urgent - I'm getting charged in a credit card is not in my account

Hello, I've written about this several months ago and no one is answering me. In my Spotify account I have a credit card saved, but every month Spotify is charging me into a different credit card which is not in my account. Please, I want to change t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've written about this several months ago and no one is answering me. In my Spotify account I have a credit card saved, but every month Spotify is charging me into a different c...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I am a spotify premium subscriber who has been psying £9.99 a month. I am also a student and have only just realised that I can get student discount and pay a £4.99 a month subscription! Is there a way I can apply this discount to my account without ...

• I am a spotify premium subscriber who has been psying £9.99 a month. I am also a student and have only just realised that I can get student discount and pay a £4.99 a month subscription! Is there a w...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Student too early terminated

Hey guys,I signed into spotify student. I terminated it directly because i didnt want to pay more after 1 year. I didnt know about the 1 month termination possibility.Is there any way to enlarge my premium for 1 year again? Now I have premium for onl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I signed into spotify student. I terminated it directly because i didnt want to pay more after 1 year. I didnt know about the 1 month termination possibility. Is there any way to enlarge ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I transfer a premium subscription from my daughters account to mine?

I used to pay for both mine and my daughters premium account. I cancelled mine several months ago due to financial reasons, but I forogt to cancel my daughters. She now informs me that she no longer uses her account and I noticed that a payment for i...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to pay for both mine and my daughters premium account.  I cancelled mine several months ago due to financial reasons, but I forogt to cancel my daughters.   She now informs me that...
  • goznayr
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Spotify country

I started Spotify in the UK, and then moved to San Francisco (stopping in Mexico before) and when I tried to change the country setting it said, "You can't use Spotify abroad for more than 14 days." Now I can't change my country and I can't use Spoti...

• I started Spotify in the UK, and then moved to San Francisco (stopping in Mexico before) and when I tried to change the country setting it said, "You can't use Spotify abroad for more than 14 days." ...
  • Camila_Enojada
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs keep skipping

Hey Something strange is going on in my account - if I start a song it keeps skipping to the next one and I can't listen to a single one of my songs. When I start spotify it displays "Can't play actual song". logout and login, restarting and everythi...

• Visitor
  • Hey   Something strange is going on in my account - if I start a song it keeps skipping to the next one and I can't listen to a single one of my songs. When I start spotify it displays "Can't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceled Premium But Still Got Charged

I realized my bank account was charged 10.75 today, when my spotify account said it would charge me March 1st... and it's not even the 1st of March. It is 8:00pm on Feb 29th and I was charged so I canceled my premium subscription and my spotify is ba...

• Casual Listener
  • I realized my bank account was charged 10.75 today, when my spotify account said it would charge me March 1st... and it's not even the 1st of March. It is 8:00pm on Feb 29th and I was charged so I ca...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify linked with disabled Playstation account

Hi, I recently purchased a PS4 and wanted to use my spotify account there but it seems it is linked to an old playstation account. Logging in to this account is nt an option. Can you remove this link to my old playstation account? can I somehow? Rega...

• Hi, I recently purchased a PS4 and wanted to use my spotify account there but it seems it is linked to an old playstation account.  Logging in to this account is nt an option.    Ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost all my followers.

I just got a verfied sign for my artist page, and it has merged with my personal account, but I've lost all my band followers (600) and only shows my personal followers (101). Please i need help. Here is my artist page :https://play.spotify.com/artis...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a verfied sign for my artist page, and it has merged with my personal account, but I've lost all my band followers (600) and only shows my personal followers (101).    Please i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account woes

My wife and son had an individual premium account. My son changed to a student account and my wife created a family account for the other three in the family. I tried to redeem a code on my iPad to set up my own account. When I tried to sign up with ...

• My wife and son had an individual premium account.  My son changed to a student account and my wife created a family account for the other three in the family.  I tried to redeem a code on ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Spotify whilst living abroad in Japan

Hi there, just wondering, I have Spotify premium however it has recently shown an error saying I can't login abroad for more than 14 days? I m not sure how to fix this as an from Australia living in Japan for a few more months....? Any help would be ...

• Hi there, just wondering, I have Spotify premium however it has recently shown an error saying I can't login abroad for more than 14 days? I m not sure how to fix this as an from Australia living in ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Why are y'all still taken money out my bank account and I have a free subscription I can't play off line I can only skips so many times can someone answer my question I have two accounts and both said free I use Spotify through Facebook on both of my...

• Regular
  • Why are y'all still taken money out my bank account and I have a free subscription I can't play off line I can only skips so many times can someone answer my question I have two accounts and both sai...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment charging

Hi, I just canceled my subscription, but apparently I was a bit late and still get charged for a month at full price. Since I havent used the premium benefits yet, is there any way of refunding of the payment? Thank You

• Hi,  I just canceled my subscription, but apparently I was a bit late and still get charged for a month at full price. Since I havent used the premium benefits yet, is there any way of refundin...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge on bank statement but I did not authorize/enter payment method

I have a charge for $5.33 from spotify pending for today, 3/1. I did not even use potify's website till now to post about this problem and am not even a student so I do not know why or how it thought I was appiclable for the discount.

• I have a charge for $5.33 from spotify pending for today, 3/1. I did not even use potify's website till now to post about this problem and am not even a student so I do not know why or how it thought...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user, but can only shuffle

Even though I have a Premium subscription I can only play songs in Shuffle mode from any playlist. I also tried clicking on the first song in the playlist but after that one, Spotify plays a random song from the playlist. This was not the case until ...

• Even though I have a Premium subscription I can only play songs in Shuffle mode from any playlist. I also tried clicking on the first song in the playlist but after that one, Spotify plays a random s...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

On Spotify Premium but am Getting Charged the Full $12.00

i need help! i am getting charged full price every month for spotify student. Iphone 6s

• i need help! i am getting charged full price every month for spotify student. Iphone 6s
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes