Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

paid for the 0.99 3 month subscription cost 11.99

So as the title says you guys advertise that I pay 0.99 for 3 months of premium only after that will I pay 11.99 so why did you charge me 11.99 either I screwed up somewhere or this is some false advertising bs

• So as the title says you guys advertise that I pay 0.99 for 3 months of premium only after that will I pay 11.99 so why did you charge me 11.99 either I screwed up somewhere or this is some false adv...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel premium account

I cancelled my premium account but still appears like premium.Get the information that would be free yesterday 3/3/16, today is the same and date set to 3/10/16.I need free account right now.Some help please??

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my premium account but still appears like premium.Get the information that would be free yesterday 3/3/16, today is the same and date set to 3/10/16. I need free account right now. Some...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WON'T LET ME CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION!

I been trying to cancel my subscription and when i enter my password to cancel it, it says it's incorrect even though i know it is correct.

• I been trying to cancel my subscription and when i enter my password to cancel it, it says it's incorrect even though i know it is correct.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Signing up Family Members

I am trying to add my son to my family plan and Spotify will not add him because it says that he is in a different country. Only problem is he is NOT in a different country. Both of our accounts are US accounts. What can I or he do to fix this? Thank...

• I am trying to add my son to my family plan and Spotify will not add him because it says that he is in a different country. Only problem is he is NOT in a different country. Both of our acc...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

So I tried to get the school discount and I put my card information and everything they asked me for and at the very end it said that they couldnt find my name at the school I had put but they still charged me even though I cant use that subsription....

• So I tried to get the school discount and I put my card information and everything they asked me for and at the very end it said that they couldnt find my name at the school I had put but they still ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in- I don't remember what email I have attached to my account so can not reset password.

I only know my username right now, It's sosykiernan. I logged off and now I can't log in. I don't know the password I used and can't reset it because I don't know the email i used to set up.

• I only know my username right now, It's sosykiernan. I logged off and now I can't log in. I don't know the password I used and can't reset it because I don't know the email i used to set up.
  • sissythompson83
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium, still have Free

hi I was charged $4.99 for student spotify premium and I am still on the free account. I tried any other possible email and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling spotify and I am still on free. When I was upgrading to premium, there was a glitch on t...

• hi    I was charged $4.99 for student spotify premium and I am still on the free account. I tried any other possible email and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling spotify and I am still...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After being hacked, my emails are coming in a different language

Hello, Just got hacked for the first time the other day.I immeadialty changed my password and logged out of all devices. However i noticed that my emails were coming in what i believe is Swiss...I checked my "language" setting and its set to the "US/...

• Hello,  Just got hacked for the first time the other day. I immeadialty changed my password and logged out of all devices.  However i noticed that my emails were coming in what i bel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't connect to facebook and find my friends

Hello, I'm trying to connect to my facebook account to follow my friends but I cant. @osnerrebete

• Hello, I'm trying to connect to my facebook account to follow my friends but I cant.   @osnerrebete
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

billing error

It was a bill by mistake, please I need to know the answer

• Casual Listener
  • It was a bill by mistake, please I need to know the answer
  • pc195432
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for 30 day trial

I signed up for the free trial and it told me I had a month to cancel before I am charged, I unsubscribed on the last day and was charged. I do not wish to pay for another month when I've unsubscribed. I should not have been charged when they told me...

• I signed up for the free trial and it told me I had a month to cancel before I am charged, I unsubscribed on the last day and was charged. I do not wish to pay for another month when I've unsubscribe...
  • pc12234556
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Overcharged for Student subscriptiom

Hi, I pay £4.99 per month for Student Spotify Premium, but have been charged £9.99 this month. This wouldn't be an issue if my account didn't explicitly state a few days ago that £4.99 was about to be debited.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68v739p...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I pay £4.99 per month for Student Spotify Premium, but have been charged £9.99 this month. This wouldn't be an issue if my account didn't explicitly state a few days ago that £4.99 was about to b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email account is already Taken

Hi, I have an issue to replace the email account (juan.davalos@sisorg.com.mx) that I use with my spotify for another email account (jedlquique@hotmail.com), its said that is already taken and its linked with facebook. I already delete the spotify app...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have an issue to replace the email account (juan.davalos@sisorg.com.mx) that I use with my spotify for another email account (jedlquique@hotmail.com), its said that is already taken and its lin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help ! My account has been hacked !

Hi, I don't know what to do !! Just few minutes ago, my spotify account started to act strange : it stopped my music and switched to a mobile device (Which seems to be an Xperia or something) I don't own this phone ... It kept cuting my music, again,...

• Hi, I don't know what to do !!   Just few minutes ago, my spotify account started to act strange : it stopped my music and switched to a mobile device (Which seems to be an Xperia or something...
  • Kobaru01
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy premium for spotify please help, after almost of year using it.

HelloI can't pay for my premium now. It says: " your credit card is from non spotify country". Or something like that. Here's my payment history: ORDER ID DATE PRICE5435533860112015-02-14RM14.905200842440182015-01-23RM14.904956854120192014-12-14RM14....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I can't pay for my premium now. It says: " your credit card is from non spotify country". Or something like that.  Here's my payment history:  ORDER ID DATE PRICE 543553386011 ...
  • manstereo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 12 month subscription.. is it possible

is it possible to pay 12 month subscription straight away and if so how do you do it? any help appreciated

• Casual Listener
  • is it possible to pay 12 month subscription straight away and if so how do you do it? any help appreciated
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

bussiness rates yearly subscription

hello, is it possible to buy a business use subscription to spotify. i work for a local authority and we would like to install spotify in our gym. is this possible and if so are there any reductions in price.

• Casual Listener
  • hello, is it possible to buy a business use subscription to spotify. i work for a local authority and we would like to install spotify in our gym. is this possible and if so are there any reductions ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How does Spotify's customer service compare to Deezer?

ve been a Deezer customer for over a year, and thinking of switching to Spotify, because Deezer's customer service is basically completely non existent. I've reported plenty of same-named artists getting mixed up, tickets get closed with no reply, is...

• Roadie
  • ve been a Deezer customer for over a year, and thinking of switching to Spotify, because Deezer's customer service is basically completely non existent.   I've reported plenty of same-named ar...
  • saved
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't play songs from my playlists after premium trial ended

Hi,After my premium trial had ended, play lists that I available offline before can't be played. The "available offline" button is still on, I try to off it but thought I was trying to on it and said "Offline mode is a Premium exclusive feature. Get ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, After my  premium trial had ended, play lists that I available offline before can't be played. The "available offline" button is still on, I try to off it but  thought I was trying to ...
  • jackieleejelly
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes