Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Change Language option

I just created an account on spotify. I live in Germany but i am an expat and I do not speak German. I have tried to change the country settings via preferences but it did not work. Is there an option to change the language on spotify to English?If n...

• I just created an account on spotify. I live in Germany but i am an expat and I do not speak German.  I have tried to change the country settings via preferences but it did not work.  &nb...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong account being charged (and overdrawn)

Hi,A few days ago I changed which card Spotify Premium was to be charged to. The change didn't stick and now the wrong card is being charged (and overdrawing that account). I need a solution today for this mistake.

• Hi, A few days ago I changed which card Spotify Premium was to be charged to. The change didn't stick and now the wrong card is being charged (and overdrawing that account). I need a solution today ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my account!

Last couple of days my Spotify has started playing random hip hop tracks, I noticed that there's a device in Spotify connect which isn't mine - I've changed my Facebook and Spotify passwords and also used the "log out everywhere" feature but this dou...

• Last couple of days my Spotify has started playing random hip hop tracks, I noticed that there's a device in Spotify connect which isn't mine - I've changed my Facebook and Spotify passwords and also...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant log in FURIOUS!!!!!!

Ive now changed my password 3 times i have done everything the help FAQ says to do to fix it read it up and down but now i cant log in on my phone or my computer but i can through my web browser something that shouldve only take 5 minutes at max has ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive now changed my password 3 times i have done everything the help FAQ says to do to fix it read it up and down but now i cant log in on my phone or my computer but i can through my web browser some...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

charged student discount, STILL ON FREE

I applied for the student discount and entered my credit card information, I was granted the student discount and charged for one month of the student premium account.. but when I downloaded the Spotify app and logged in using my Facebook criteria it...

• Casual Listener
  • I applied for the student discount and entered my credit card information, I was granted the student discount and charged for one month of the student premium account.. but when I downloaded the Spot...
  • krazykayaker77
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with linking spotify to playstation

Dear readers, Recently I upgraded my ps3 to a ps4. Within this upgrade I created a new Playstation Network account. When I tried to login on my ps4 with my spotify credentials, it wasnt accepted. It said that my spotify account is already linked with...

• Dear readers,   Recently I upgraded my ps3 to a ps4. Within this upgrade I created a new Playstation Network account. When I tried to login on my ps4 with my spotify credentials, it wasnt acce...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fully delete hacked account

My account was hacked more than once by the smae person with an iPhone using it. I don't have iPhone never mind the fact that I changed my password several times and disconnected from all devices several times. And secured my accounts and data even m...

• Visitor
  • My account was hacked more than once by the smae person with an iPhone using it. I don't have iPhone never mind the fact that I changed my password several times and disconnected from all devices sev...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts, one credit card

HiSince the customer service is so bad I will try to find a solution here.My friend and I have to separate accounts, but in the last 8-9 months my account payment have been charged to his credit card for reasons i cant understand.I have not changed m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Since the customer service is so bad I will try to find a solution here. My friend and I have to separate accounts, but in the last 8-9 months my account payment have been charged to his credi...
  • Nicocin
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

after connecting to facebook it doesn't show my spotify username but my FB name:(possible to change?

Hi guys i'm an absolute spotify noob and hope you can help me. I have just connected my spotify to my FB account to show a pic, but now it shows my FB name and not my spotify username. Can i change this somehow? Thaaanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys 😄 i'm an absolute spotify noob and hope you can help me. I have just connected my spotify to my FB account to show a pic, but now it shows my FB name and not my spotify username. Can i chang...
  • sunyaaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete Spotify??

Hey everyone.. I have Spotify but I want to close the account.. But I don't have the email or password I used... I don't use the Spotify anymore so I'm being charged $10 for something I don't use anymore... HELP PLEASE

• Hey everyone.. I have Spotify but I want to close the account.. But I don't have the email or password I used... I don't use the Spotify anymore so I'm being charged $10 for something I don't use any...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists away after update

After an update everthing on my account was away(playlists, follows etc.). If fi search my account on Spotify, they are still there. Even on my phone were im still olgged in they are there. Spotify also doesnt realise if i'm listening on my phone and...

• After an update everthing on my account was away(playlists, follows etc.). If fi search my account on Spotify, they are still there. Even on my phone were im still olgged in they are there. Spotify a...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Combine Accounts?

I already have a premium account, and I am paying the full price, I just bought a gift code for 12 months of Spotify Premium for $50, how do I implement this code into my current account? I am also willing to just create a new account using the gift ...

• I already have a premium account, and I am paying the full price, I just bought a gift code for 12 months of Spotify Premium for $50, how do I implement this code into my current account?   I ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music

Is my my music only downloaded to the Spotify app?

• Casual Listener
  • Is my my music only downloaded to the Spotify app?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello

So i was able to subscipt with spotify premium.. but when i was looking for a way to cancel it "if needed in the future" i couldn't see an option to cancel it.. instead it subcript me again for the 2nd time... here is a picture of looking for an opti...

• So i was able to subscipt with spotify premium.. but when i was looking for a way to cancel it "if needed in the future" i couldn't see an option to cancel it.. instead it subcript me again for the 2...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More payment options.

Hello I see on my acconunt I have pay 129 kr per month when on your site is cost 99 kr per month?WHY??

• Hello   I see on my acconunt I have pay 129 kr per month when on your site is cost 99 kr per month? WHY??
  • Walhaan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I just cancelled my premum, will I still be charged?

Hi, I was trying the free month premium, I just canceled it, I was gonna be charged on February 27th, but I canceled it before that day, today actually. Will I still be charged? I've seem some cases when people get charged even they canceled it. Than...

• Hi,   I was trying the free month premium, I just canceled it, I was gonna be charged on February 27th, but I canceled it before that day, today actually.   Will I still be charged...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsearchable on Spotify!

It's been almost a year since I've become unsearchable on Spotify. Whenever a friend wants to look up my Spotify profile, it does not appear. Neither do my playlists. I have to send them direct links so they can find them. Is there any way to fix thi...

• Casual Listener
  • It's been almost a year since I've become unsearchable on Spotify. Whenever a friend wants to look up my Spotify profile, it does not appear. Neither do my playlists. I have to send them direct links...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Having issues making account public!

Hey, I m having some issues with a seccond account i have and cant seem to make anything public on it even though i ve been through the account setting a million times i m left scratching my head. Its a free account, Username is: Aftrmth Ncl. Any ide...

• Hey, I m having some issues with a seccond account i have and cant seem to make anything public on it even though i ve been through the account setting a million times i m left scratching my head. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stopping payment

Hi there, I have a bit of a problem.I am being charged 9,99 every month on my bank account for a account i dont have any access too.This is because i canceled my premium and kinda forgot the mail and accountname i used.It was only much later when goi...

• Hi there,   I have a bit of a problem. I am being charged 9,99 every month on my bank account for a account i dont have any access too. This is because i canceled my premium and kinda forgot...
  • stma23
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't complete gift card purchase

I'm trying to buy a one-month gift subscription for a friend but I can't complete the purchase. After selecting PayPal to pay the next window tells me I need to enable Javascript to complete the purchase. The problem I have is that Javascript IS enab...

• Regular
  • I'm trying to buy a one-month gift subscription for a friend but I can't complete the purchase. After selecting PayPal to pay the next window tells me I need to enable Javascript to complete the purc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes