Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

double charged

Hi...i was double charged for upgrade....can i please be credited back one please

• Hi...i was double charged for upgrade....can i please be credited back one please
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 'Change payment details' page not loading properly

My credit card's recently been cancelled, and so my most recent payment for my Premium subsciption failed. I've tried to follow the steps listed on the website to reset my payment details, but every time I get to the 'Change payment details' page it ...

• My credit card's recently been cancelled, and so my most recent payment for my Premium subsciption failed. I've tried to follow the steps listed on the website to reset my payment details, but every ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing Follower who is blocked on FB

I have blocked someone on Facebook, but he still shows up on Spotify and is following my starred playlist even though it's not public and he can send me songs and communicate with me via the inbox. I do not want this and have tried deleted all the st...

• Visitor
  • I have blocked someone on Facebook, but he still shows up on Spotify and is following my starred playlist even though it's not public and he can send me songs and communicate with me via the inbox....
  • auticomics
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Delete Account

I'd like to delete my Spotify account. I've tried the contact form several times on several different devices. I would just like for my account and information to be removed. This insn't the first time I've had trouble doing this, I requested for ano...

• Regular
  • I'd like to delete my Spotify account. I've tried the contact form several times on several different devices. I would just like for my account and information to be removed. This insn't the first ti...
  • 7eviinside
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Accepting Password at log in

Hi, while I had no problem logging into this community, I can't log in to my Spotify. I've tried the suggestions--turned off device, closed app, removed and reloaded app. Even changed password twice. Where can I get help? Tx

• Hi, while I had no problem logging into this community, I can't log in to my Spotify. I've tried the suggestions--turned off device, closed app, removed and reloaded app. Even changed password twice....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I use google play account money

I brought a google play gift card and added 10$ to use on Spotify for the premium subscription. Is there a way I can use the money for premium

• Casual Listener
  • I brought a google play gift card and added 10$ to use on Spotify for the premium subscription. Is there a way I can use the money for premium
  • Edwincastellon1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Keeps Pausing "In use somewhere else", on both Windows Desktop App and Android App

Hello Everyone, This has just become an issue as of this last month.I am the only one who uses this premium account, however I do use it on multiple devices.The two devices I have noticed this happening on are my Windows Desktop, and my Android App.T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Everyone,   This has just become an issue as of this last month. I am the only one who uses this premium account, however I do use it on multiple devices. The two devices I have notice...
  • greatgeak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest Spotify update crashes will not stay open

The latest version will not stay open and keeps crashing, anybody else experiencing this?

• Roadie
  • The latest version will not stay open and keeps crashing, anybody else experiencing this?
  • jckinnick
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to unsubscribe premium

Hello, I want to unsubscribe the premium account I have, but the problem is that there is nowhere a button to unsubscribe. I can only see the payment details and when the money for the next month goes from my bank. Can someone help me before i have t...

• Hello,   I want to unsubscribe the premium account I have, but the problem is that there is nowhere a button to unsubscribe. I can only see the payment details and when the money for the next ...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student details associated with another account

I tried to change to student pricing on my current premium account by cancelling my subscription and signing up as a student. This seemed like it should be pretty simple, so I logged in with unidays but I'm getting a message saying that those student...

• I tried to change to student pricing on my current premium account by cancelling my subscription and signing up as a student. This seemed like it should be pretty simple, so I logged in with unidays ...
  • WavyJones
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium service

i have a fido account but i cant get the premium service to acctivate on spotify that should come with my service.

• Casual Listener
  • i have a fido account but i cant get the premium service to acctivate on spotify that should come with my service.
  • alessandrafb
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried to change password, now I MUST use Facebook to log in

I have some weird problems with Spotify. Today I wanted to change my password. I used a Premium account that was made with Facebook, but somehow I was able to log in with a Spotify username consisting out of numbers and a specific password. So, I wen...

• I have some weird problems with Spotify. Today I wanted to change my password. I used a Premium account that was made with Facebook, but somehow I was able to log in with a Spotify username consistin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

fix it so a person can change there profile

I want to change my profile without doing it on Facebook. All I want is to Change my name and email and also user name. Cause I have a new Facebook page

• I want to change my profile without doing it on Facebook. All I want is to Change my name and email and also user name. Cause I have a new Facebook page
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ADVERTS AND PREMIUM

Hi just upgraded to Premium and I am on trial. I upgraded to Premium to get rid of the pesty ads so why do I keep getting my playlist interrupted with ads for Spotify itself, it is so annoying. Is this because it is a trial period or will this carry ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi just upgraded to Premium and I am on trial.   I upgraded to Premium to get rid of the pesty ads so why do I keep getting my playlist interrupted with ads for Spotify itself, it is so ann...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for 3 Month Chromecast without Purchase

I tried to purchase 3 months of spotify premium on order to receive a chromecast for free. I clicked the button to finish the order and then received a pop-up saying I was ineligible, so I cancelled. Then I refreshed the page and reentered my informa...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to purchase 3 months of spotify premium on order to receive a chromecast for free. I clicked the button to finish the order and then received a pop-up saying I was ineligible, so I cancelled....
  • starkejustin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

Even if me and my dad got the family plan of the account and ONe family member his music and mine will be in the same library ? And if I play my music and he does too will it stop mine to play his ?!

• Even if me and my dad got the family plan of the account and ONe family member his music and mine will be in the same library ? And if I play my music and he does too will it stop mine to play his ?!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login using facebook

Help i cant login into spotify anymore.Ive been using a facebook connected account for spotify for ages now but it refuses to let me log into spotify, it keeps telling me that my username or password is wrong. which it isnt since i can login into fac...

• Casual Listener
  • Help i cant login into spotify anymore. Ive been using a facebook connected account for spotify for ages now but it refuses to let me log into spotify, it keeps telling me that my username or passwo...
  • eLMataburro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tried to subscribe to Spotify Student, didn't let me but still charged $5?

Hey I tried to subscribe to Spotify Student but it wasn't accepting my name even though I go to the uni so I cancelled out of it but saw a text that said I was charged $5 from Spotify? I'm still on Spotify Free so how can I fix this

• Hey I tried to subscribe to Spotify Student but it wasn't accepting my name even though I go to the uni so I cancelled out of it but saw a text that said I was charged $5 from Spotify?   I'm s...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up with facebook but would like to use student email?

I signed up with facebook, and pay premium, but I am a student with a student email and would like to get the discount. Is there any way to get the discount on my facebook account?

• I signed up with facebook, and pay premium, but I am a student with a student email and would like to get the discount. Is there any way to get the discount on my facebook account?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan problems

Every time I try to contract the family plan, the sytems doesn't allow me to do it, I have tried with 3 different credit and debit cards, what can I do? Do some one alredy have it?

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to contract the family plan, the sytems doesn't allow me to do it, I have tried with 3 different credit and debit cards, what can I do? Do some one alredy have it?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes