Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Does premium users can use sporify all over?

Hey, I'm a premium user from California, and I'm about to travel to Israel.I know Spotify doesn't work there, but will I be able to use it as a premium user?Thank you!

• Regular
  • Hey, I'm a premium user from California, and I'm about to travel to Israel. I know Spotify doesn't work there, but will I be able to use it as a premium user? Thank you!
  • Ynui
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

COBRO SIN SERVICIO PREMIUM

Tengo 5 Veces el cargo a mi Tarjeta el dia d ayer y PREMIUM Sigue pausado.

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo 5 Veces el cargo a mi Tarjeta el dia d ayer y PREMIUM Sigue pausado.
  • gerry0002
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

reclamo

Bueno compre en diciembre la oferta de 3meses por 0.99 y pues bueno la page con la tarjeta de mi madre y mi hermana y madre tambien la compraron y me cobraron mas de 60 dolares osea necesito un reembolso

• Bueno compre en diciembre la oferta de 3meses por 0.99 y pues bueno la page con la tarjeta de mi madre y mi hermana y madre tambien la compraron y me cobraron mas de 60 dolares osea necesito un reemb...
  • Juan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Password won't update

I change my password and then log out of the app and when I log back into the app after changing the password it still will only log in with the password I had before I changed it, someone help me? Is there a solution to getting my password to change...

• I change my password and then log out of the app and when I log back into the app after changing the password it still will only log in with the password I had before I changed it, someone help me? I...
  • Juan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Browse Button

Hi I am a premium user for over a year. For the last one week I cannot find the Browse button on the menu. What to do?

• Hi I am a premium user for over a year. For the last one week I cannot find the Browse button on the menu. What to do?
  • Juan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to change county in account section

Hello,I'm trying to logIn on my desktop PC and see this error message:after clicking on update your profile I only see 1 country in the dropdown any ideas?

Spotify 2016-02-11 16.12.01.png sp2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm trying to logIn on my desktop PC and see this error message: after clicking on update your profile I only see 1 country in the dropdown      any idea...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tengo cuenta Premium y sale Free

Buenas tardes, tengo contratada la cuenta Premium y me sale Free; quiero poder gestionar mi cuenta Premiun. Gracias

• Visitor
  • Buenas tardes, tengo contratada la cuenta Premium y me sale Free; quiero poder gestionar mi cuenta Premiun. Gracias
  • Juan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Cancelation

I want to cancel my premium account but Spotify doesn't have a number to get in contact with customer support is there any other way to cancel my account or get refunds??

• I want to cancel my premium account but Spotify doesn't have a number to get in contact with customer support is there any other way to cancel my account or get refunds??
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing subscription

How do I change from the Family Plan back to my original premium plan for $12.99 a month?!

• How do I change from the Family Plan back to my original premium plan for $12.99 a month?!
  • Juan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spark customer

I am a current spark customer and part of my contract is having premium Spotify, but it currently shows on my account that I'm registered as a 'free' account. I have contacted spark, they said there end is fine. I have tried unlogging and logging bac...

• I am a current spark customer and part of my contract is having premium Spotify, but it currently shows on my account that I'm registered as a 'free' account. I have contacted spark, they said there ...
  • Callum221
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help! Account gone back to free despite me being a old paying premium-user..

I just noticed that my account has downgraded to free on my computer and on my phone. When I log onto spotify.com it says that I have a ongoing premium prenumeration and that next payment is in about 2 weeks. I have tried reistalling spotify on both ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just noticed that my account has downgraded to free on my computer and on my phone.  When I log onto spotify.com it says that I have a ongoing premium prenumeration and that next payment is i...
  • sensproof
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My account

I just purchase the premium package but I cannot access my account

• I just purchase the premium package but I cannot access my account
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gifting someone 3 months of premium not working

I just tried to purchase a gift of a 3-month premium subscription for a friend. I selected the duration of 3 months, chose the card, entered my email, the recipients email and name. I went to put in today's date and it said "you cannot put a date in ...

• I just tried to purchase a gift of a 3-month premium subscription for a friend. I selected the duration of 3 months, chose the card, entered my email, the recipients email and name. I went to put in ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot update credit card details - spinning wheel

Cannot find an email or number to get assistance with updating my credit card details.I go through the process as required but all I get is a spinning wheel on the update page. Have tried multiple times now and cannot see where to get assistance!!!!!...

• Casual Listener
  • Cannot find an email or number to get assistance with updating my credit card details. I go through the process as required but all I get is a spinning wheel on the update page.  Have tried mul...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account hacked

My facebook was hacked and they changed the email on the account so I lost access to it. How do I cancel my spotify so I don't get charged because I can't access spotify without my facebook. I already made a new spotify account and would like to tran...

• Casual Listener
  • My facebook was hacked and they changed the email on the account so I lost access to it.  How do I cancel my spotify so I don't get charged because I can't access spotify without my facebook.&nb...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Move playlists from old account to new one

I recently deactivated my Facebook and that is how I logged in to my old Spotify account. I made a new one but need to know how to get my playlists and premium switched to new one. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• I recently deactivated my Facebook and that is how I logged in to my old Spotify account. I made a new one but need to know how to get my playlists and premium switched to new one. Any advice would b...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I entered the wrong email and my password doesn't work.

So I entered my email wrong. However I have no clue what I entered wrong. It could be a number a letter or a symbol. As I have each in my password. The thing is, as soon as I made this account for my sister I got the trial for premium and set it up w...

• So I entered my email wrong. However I have no clue what I entered wrong. It could be a number a letter or a symbol. As I have each in my password. The thing is, as soon as I made this account for my...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hijacked...again

My account (sharkcus) was hijacked. They unlinked my facebook and removed my email address so I cannot recover it. Please help asap, I have already submitted a message and received a case number but have not had a response yet. My credit card is sitl...

• Casual Listener
  • My account (sharkcus) was hijacked. They unlinked my facebook and removed my email address so I cannot recover it. Please help asap, I have already submitted a message and received a case number but ...
  • sharkus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong email on another account

i have just signed up spotify premium for my sister using her uni email for discount, but on second looks the email is wrong, i put ".com" at the end of the email and not ".co.uk", then when she logs in she cant get in becuase she doesnt have the rig...

• i have just signed up spotify premium for my sister using her uni email for discount, but on second looks the email is wrong, i put ".com" at the end of the email and not ".co.uk", then when she logs...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

The user Nisar Nixon has hacked my account with his Facebook profile.I need some help pleaseThanks

• The user Nisar Nixon has hacked my account with his Facebook profile. I need some help please Thanks
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes