Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! can i change my Facebook created account to an email address account?

PlanFreeCountryukDevice Operating System My Question or IssueIs it possible to change your account from being a facebook created account to an email account? I have tried the suggestions to disconnect from facebook account, but the option never comes...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country uk Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Is it possible to change your account from being a facebook created account to an email account? I hav...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant log in to my account on my phone

PlanFreeCountry : US DeviceSamsung Galaxy S 7Operating SystemAndroid my computer is a Dell and a windows , idk if that's what you need lulsMy Question or Issueokay so i set up the spotify account on my computer and it was all ezy pzy but then i wante...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country : US   Device Samsung Galaxy S 7 Operating System Android  my computer is a Dell and a windows , idk if that's what you need luls My Question or Issue okay so i ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account getting hacked, suspicious account?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceComputer and iPhoneOperating SystemWindows 10 I believe My Question or IssueHi so my account got hacked today and at first I just thought it was weird that when I logged on my computer it said I was listening elsewhere thro...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Computer and iPhone Operating System Windows 10 I believe   My Question or Issue Hi so my account got hacked today and at first I just thought it was we...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting charged and never signed up for premium

PlanFreeCountryUSAMy Question or IssueI am being charged for premium even though I have only ever had the free account. Never entered any credit card information. Even changed my credit card and I'm still being charged. How is that possible? Is it po...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country USA My Question or Issue I am being charged for premium even though I have only ever had the free account. Never entered any credit card information. Even changed my cr...
  • chow88
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t get into my account

Well, I have an account that log in via FB, and my FB was hacked, so now I’m paying for premium family plan, and I can’t even use it cause I can’t log in due to no being able to access my Facebook account. So what do I do? I want my Spotify, but I do...

• Visitor
  • Well, I have an account that log in via FB, and my FB was hacked, so now I’m paying for premium family plan, and I can’t even use it cause I can’t  log in due to no being able to access my Faceb...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to change the country in my account

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceMacbook Pro late 2017Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI just moved to France from the US and I want to transfer my account here. I went to the update section in my profile, changed the country and updated my c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France   Device Macbook Pro late 2017 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I just moved to France from the US and I want to transfer my account her...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect/Disconnect

Here is my issue: I have 2 devices - Android phone and a Windows laptop.I listen a playlist on my computer. I pause that playlist.I go outside and I listen different playlist on my phone.When I get home that playlist from my phone automatically gets ...

• Casual Listener
  • Here is my issue:   I have 2 devices - Android phone and a Windows laptop. I listen a playlist on my computer. I pause that playlist. I go outside and I listen different playlist on my phone...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play on multiple accounts at the same time?

PlanPremiumCountryGuatemalaDeviceNote 10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI want to know if me and my wife can listen to the same song at the same time using both premium accounts in 2 different devices (using headphones) simultaneously.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Guatemala Device Note 10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I want to know if me and my wife can listen to the same song at the same time using both p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I use an already registered email?

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaMy Question or Issue Hi. I had two accounts, one created with my facebook account and a mail address of mine (I'll call this mail address "@1" for clarification) and another one created just with another mail address of min...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina My Question or Issue   Hi. I had two accounts, one created with my facebook account and a mail address of mine (I'll call this mail address "@1" for clarific...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! payment in Germany for Abo less 12

Hello.I could not find how I can pay the monthly Abo with credit card.Paysafecard doesn't support credit cards.And this method is the only way to pay for a monthly premium account. What a mass.Any solutions from the community?Are there also Spotify w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I could not find how I can pay the monthly Abo with credit card. Paysafecard doesn't support credit cards. And this method is the only way to pay for a monthly premium account.   Wha...
  • Andy-M-DE
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 3 months trial

Hi,Just get Premium Duo with 3 months trial, but the next billing date is 9/30/20. Why? Premium DuoRussian Account

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Just get Premium Duo with 3 months trial, but the next billing date is 9/30/20. Why?   Premium Duo Russian Account  
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to change country after being invited into family account?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHey guys,my girlfriend is from Philippines,and her account is registered there,her mother and...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hey g...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't reset password - says no active account. But signup doesn't work either

PlanFreeCountryJapan/IndiaDeviceWindows / Chrome/ Iphone 11 proOperating Systemwin10 / ios 13 My Question or IssueI tried logging in with Facebook. I can see my account connected with Facebook; but the log in page said there is no active account link...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Japan/India Device Windows / Chrome/ Iphone 11 pro Operating System win10 / ios 13   My Question or Issue I tried logging in with Facebook. I can see my account conne...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account says I am listening abroad when I’m not.

My spotify account logged me out because my 14 days of abroad listening were up. I went to reset my location but it was already set to the correct country that I am in. It didn’t give me any other options to change my location either. I don’t know ho...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify account logged me out because my 14 days of abroad listening were up.  I went to reset my location but it was already set to the correct country that I am in.  It didn’t give me ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My name

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceMacBook Air and iPhone 7Operating Systemnot sure My Question or IssueI want my spotify to display my real name, which is my facebook and selected display name. However, I've tried to connect to facebook multiple times and it s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device MacBook Air and iPhone 7 Operating System not sure   My Question or Issue I want my spotify to display my real name,  which is my facebook and selecte...
  • hiking34
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change display name on desktop app

PlanPremium duoCountryUSADeviceAsus Tuf Gaming FX504GE Special EditionOperating SystemWindows 10 Home x64 My Question or IssueI don't seem to have any ability to change the display name on my account or change any of my account information attached t...

• Plan Premium duo Country USA Device Asus Tuf Gaming FX504GE Special Edition Operating System Windows 10 Home x64   My Question or Issue I don't seem to have any ability to change the d...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How do I spin off a family plan without losing everything and starting over?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • lhcompton
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log in

earlier today I was randomly logged out of my account and when I tried to log back in to was saying my email was incorrect I tried resetting my password but I never got an email

• Visitor
  • earlier today I was randomly logged out of my account and when I tried to log back in to was saying my email was incorrect I tried resetting my password but I never got an email  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NO APARECE CONECTAR CUENTA DE FACEBOOK

PlanPremiumCountryMEXICO My Question or IssueNO ME APARECE LA OPCION PARA CONECTAR MI CUENTA DE FACEBOOK

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country MEXICO     My Question or Issue NO ME APARECE LA OPCION PARA CONECTAR MI CUENTA DE FACEBOOK
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify in PlayStation Ru

Hi! Recently, Your app appeared in Russia, but it is not integrated with the PlayStation, please make an app in PlayStation Music from us, so that you can do this. We would be happy to play to Your music), You would have a competitive advantage, sinc...

• Visitor
  • Hi! Recently, Your app appeared in Russia, but it is not integrated with the PlayStation, please make an app in PlayStation Music from us, so that you can do this. We would be happy to play to Your m...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes