Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Subscription Cancellation

I've seen many post "Unable to cancel my subscription"! I have tried every suggestion and hought it was cancelled 5 months ago but they are still charging me, this is cazy! Any new suggestions? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  •  I've seen many post "Unable to cancel my subscription"! I have tried every suggestion and hought it was cancelled 5 months ago but they are still charging me, this is cazy! Any new suggestions?...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription not activating

Ok, so to start this off, i paid for spotify premium on my iPad using an iTunes card (which usually works) and when i logged onto my pc and ipad, it says that my last payment didnt work, but i got a receipt for it? what is going on and how do i fix i...

• Regular
  • Ok, so to start this off, i paid for spotify premium on my iPad using an iTunes card (which usually works) and when i logged onto my pc and ipad, it says that my last payment didnt work, but i got a ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged when I shouldn't have been

I am a Rogers customer in Canada, and my spotify is linked to my Rogers account so Spotify should not be charging me monthly for premium, yet I have been charged every month. I'd really like to be refunded that money.

• Casual Listener
  • I am a Rogers customer in Canada, and my spotify is linked to my Rogers account so Spotify should not be charging me monthly for premium, yet I have been charged every month. I'd really like to be re...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

military using overseas... it wont let me use the app or buy premium?

okay so im stationed over seas and i always used spotify or pandora in the states. for about 4 months they let me use it her but now spotify wont let me use or pay for a subcition for the ukI do not know what to do. looking for advice

• okay so im stationed over seas and i always used spotify or pandora in the states. for about 4 months they let me use it her but now spotify wont let me use or pay for a subcition for the uk I do no...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After deleting facebook account - Problem the signing in on Spotify

Hello folks, I've got a problem with signing in. I'm registered on spotify with my facebook account. Now I deleted my facebook account and it's not possible to log in on spotify.I tried the "further links" - it doesn't works, I'm always reconnected t...

• Hello folks,   I've got a problem with signing in. I'm registered on spotify with my facebook account. Now I deleted my facebook account and it's not possible to log in on spotify. I tried th...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan Address Q

Hi There. I want to have my sister be on a Spotify family plan with me, but she doesn't "reside at the same physical address" as me. Can someone tell me, does this mean only for the billing address or the actual IP addresses are checked to be at the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There. I want to have my sister be on a Spotify family plan with me, but she doesn't "reside at the same physical address" as me.   Can someone tell me, does this mean only for the billing ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my phone reset and forgot the email I used

I need to know the email I have with my premium account

• Visitor
  • I need to know the email I have with my premium account
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change facebook user

Hi, i changed the facebook account to fanpage and my spotify premium continue with this username. I have a new profile in facebook because the other i only use commercialy.How can i keep the spotify premium but use my new facebook account with this? ...

• Hi, i changed the facebook account to fanpage and my spotify premium continue with this username. I have a new profile in facebook because the other i only use commercialy. How can i keep the spotif...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Price increase?

I've been subscribed to premium for about 8 months now and this month the payment that was taken was $17.99 but still says it's only $16.99 per month on the accounts tab?Just curious as to why the price increase with no warning and why it's not showi...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been subscribed to premium for about 8 months now and this month the payment that was taken was $17.99 but still says it's only $16.99 per month on the accounts tab? Just curious as to why the ...
  • miss-sash
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding 29 days offline renew on mobile

Hello, I have just recently upgarded to Premium because of the offline use for mobile. I noticed it says "You have 29 days before you go online"? I thought offline was permanent and did not need to do that??? I dropped Slacker to come to you guys. Ca...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I have just recently upgarded to Premium because of the offline use for mobile. I noticed it says "You have 29 days before you go online"? I thought offline was permanent and did no...
  • mike3889
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting premium with student discount and being charged 4 times

I just got spotify premium with student discount and I had issues getting the discount so when I finally qualified to get the discount I got charged 4 time 1 for the month and 3 for I don't know what but it is still pending on my card

• Casual Listener
  • I just got spotify premium with student discount and I had issues getting the discount so when I finally qualified to get the discount I got charged 4 time 1 for the month and 3 for I don't know what...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Problem

I attempted to sign up for the student discounted Premium account because I am a current student at Full Sail University. I put in my card information and I was charged the discounted fee. When I filled out the forum to verify I was a student it gave...

•  I attempted to sign up for the student discounted Premium account because I am a current student at Full Sail University. I put in my card information and I was charged the discounted fee. When...
  • baharrin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Brazil being charged in dollars

Why dispite I have a brazilian account, and contracted a Brazilian plan (in BRL), spotify is charging me in USD? How can I change it?

• Why dispite I have a brazilian account, and contracted a Brazilian plan (in BRL), spotify is charging me in USD? How can I change it?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't want Spotify to remember my username on public PCs

Hi, I hopoe someone can help:I use my spotify account at work, but don't want the whole company using it. Befor logging in, I disable the 'remember me' button but the spotify player still saves my username. How can I avoid this?I want the player to d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I hopoe someone can help: I use my spotify account at work, but don't want the whole company using it. Befor logging in, I disable the 'remember me' button but the spotify player still ...
  • 1bla
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

It keeps on saying I'm trying to login in a different country

Hi my names Oscar.I was listening to music today when it suddenly my cut off. I checked & it seemed like I had been logged out.. I then tried to login but it told me that I was trying to login in a different time country.. I'm in California & Idk wha...

• Hi my names Oscar. I was listening to music today when it suddenly my cut off. I checked & it seemed like I had been logged out.. I then tried to login but it told me that I was trying to login ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

uninstalled premium still getting charged

Hello, so I took off premium and am using spotify free but I was still charged 9.99 for spotify premium. Could I please get that refunded?

• Hello, so I took off premium and am using spotify free but I was still charged 9.99 for spotify premium. Could I please get that refunded?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a refund for an annual subscription

Hello, I purchased an annual subscription today by mistake thinking I was paying for a monthly subscription and need a refund as I can't afford the £99. Any help would appreciated.Thanks

• Hello, I purchased an annual subscription today by mistake thinking I was paying for a monthly subscription and need a refund as I can't afford the £99. Any help would appreciated. Thanks
  • Hannahchappy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login to my Spotify account

I linked Spotify to my facebook account.I deleted my Facebook without thinking it would affect my Spotify account.What can I do?Sorry for my bad england

• I linked Spotify to my facebook account.I deleted my Facebook without thinking it would affect my Spotify account.What can I do? Sorry for my bad england
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change e-mail address

Hi. I have a really old account and just noticed that the e-mail connect too it is no longer in use.When I try to change my profile I just get an error message that says that my new address is already occupied. Maybe it is, but of me off course. What...

• Hi. I have a really old account and just noticed that the e-mail connect too it is no longer in use. When I try to change my profile I just get an error message that says that my new address is alre...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes