Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Someone else is logging into my account and adding playlists

Hi all, This started happening recently -- within the past 3-4 days. I randomly get disconnected while listening to my music using Spotify on my phone. I also noticed that new playlists are being added that aren't me and that I have a new "Play on th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   This started happening recently -- within the past 3-4 days. I randomly get disconnected while listening to my music using Spotify on my phone. I also noticed that new playlists...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching from Facebook account to Spotify account

Hi everyone, here's my situation: I am a Spotify Premium user and my account is logged via Facebook. For personal reasons, I am strongly considering deactivating my Facebook account and would like to know what will be of my Spotify account, playlists...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hi everyone, here's my situation: I am a Spotify Premium user and my account is logged via Facebook. For personal reasons, I am strongly considering deactivating my Facebook account and w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

I can't log on through facebook

Hello. I hope you guys can help me! I had been using Spotify, logging on through facebook. Then I tried to get the upgrade trial and kept getting an error. So I made a normal account, logged on and searched for friends through my facebook profile. Ev...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I hope you guys can help me!   I had been using Spotify, logging on through facebook.   Then I tried to get the upgrade trial and kept getting an error. So I made a normal accoun...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charged on Spotify.

Hello, I was charged two premium account fees today and I am unsure of why. Apparently posting in this forum is the only way to get help?

sadfsdfasafdfs.JPG
  • Hello,   I was charged two premium account fees today and I am unsure of why.      Apparently posting in this forum is the only way to get help?
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extremely frustrated and disappointed.

I've been wrestling with the Spotify website/player/service for a good bit now. I think with a little effort, they might could make things hard and unclear to navigate. Sarcasm aside, in getting some assistance to connect to FB, it erroneously got co...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been wrestling with the Spotify website/player/service for a good bit now.     I think with a little effort, they might could make things hard and unclear to navi...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

can't play my songs after cancelling premium

hi, i cancelled my premium membership the other day and i can only play certain songs in my playlist, 'High quality streaming' is already unticked so i dont know what to do, please help!!!!

• hi, i cancelled my premium membership the other day and i can only play certain songs in my playlist, 'High quality streaming' is already unticked so i dont know what to do, please help!!!!
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my account

I have an account with associated with spotify, through my facebook. I cancelled my fb because of hacking issues. I just opened a new spotify account under a new email. How can I get that premium plan over to my new account?

• I have an account with associated with spotify, through my facebook. I cancelled my fb because of hacking issues. I just opened a new spotify account under a new email. How can I get that premium pla...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN'T LOG INTO SPOTIFY

I was using it just fine this morning and then just about an hour ago I found that somehow I was logged off. I am unable to login. It's as if my account does not exist. I have a good feeling it could be the fraud claim I had just a week ago. Someone ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was using it just fine this morning and then just about an hour ago I found that somehow I was logged off.    I am unable to login. It's as if my account does not exist.   I have...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharging

I signed up for the 30 day free trial and I cancelled it the day before but then saw that there was a student option for $4.99 so I signed up for it but when I checked my bank account I had a charge of $29.99 and a $9.99 so I cancelled the student on...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the 30 day free trial and I cancelled it the day before but then saw that there was a student option for $4.99 so I signed up for it but when I checked my bank account I had a charge ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ads with premium subscription..Really?

I'm paying over $15 a month for a service with no ads...Yet still have to have 1/4 of my window filled with text ads? Really? The price is already exorbitant for modern streaming services, especially if it's not ad-free. I won't be continuing my memb...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm paying over $15 a month for a service with no ads...Yet still have to have 1/4 of my window filled with text ads? Really? The price is already exorbitant for modern streaming services, espec...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer Facebook play list and cancel

I have a spotify account with my Facebook whigh I have now cancelled so can't access the spotify. I have since created a new spotify account and want to transfer the play liststore to my new account and cancel the old one linked to Facebook. How can ...

• I have a spotify account with my Facebook whigh I have now cancelled so can't access the spotify. I have since created a new spotify account and want to transfer the play liststore to my new account ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account reverted to free from premium

I recently noticed that I was being charged on two different cards for spotify. I only have one account that I use. One of the charges was coming from Itunes and when I called Itunes they told me it was for spotify via the app store. I cancelled that...

• Regular
  • I recently noticed that I was being charged on two different cards for spotify. I only have one account that I use. One of the charges was coming from Itunes and when I called Itunes they told me it ...
  • dkup69
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log in with facebook

I just got a new macbook and wanted to install spotify. It worked (like the app downloaded and opened and everything), but when I click log in with facebook, it opens up a tab on chrome that says "logging in to spotify..." That does nothing. The tab ...

• I just got a new macbook and wanted to install spotify. It worked (like the app downloaded and opened and everything), but when I click log in with facebook, it opens up a tab on chrome that says "lo...
  • Juan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account reverted to Free from Premium, still paying

I submitted a help conact form several hours ago, but have not heard back. My situation is as follows: I had spotify premium for some time. I recently noticed that I was getting a bill from Itunes in addition to a bill from Spotify. I called itunes a...

• Regular
  • I submitted a help conact form several hours ago, but have not heard back.  My situation is as follows:   I had spotify premium for some time. I recently noticed that I was getting a bill...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible log in

HelloI cant login from the App. I keep changing the password and still it doesnt let me in. Please help me

• Hello I cant login from the App. I keep changing the password and still it doesnt let me in. Please help me
  • Juan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Followers Not Receiving Email Notifications

Hi,I have been told by people who follow my playlist that they no longer receive email notifcations when I add songs to my playlist. Was wondering how I can change this so that they continue to receive notifications when I add new songs. Thank you

• Regular
  • Hi, I have been told by people who follow my playlist that they no longer receive email notifcations when I add songs to my playlist.   Was wondering how I can change this so that they contin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating official company account

Hey guys. I work at a social media agency and we are going to create official spotify accounts for some big clients. How do I do it?

• Hey guys. I work at a social media agency and we are going to create official spotify accounts for some big clients.  How do I do it?
  • alexander_r
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Can't Play The Current Track" Problem

Does Spotify have a number? I think it is really ridiculous that I have been emailing them and I still have the same problem. I even tweeted them @SpotifyCares only to be ignored. I am really on the verge of cancelling my account. I do not understand...

• Casual Listener
  • Does Spotify have a number? I think it is really ridiculous that I have been emailing them and I still have the same problem. I even tweeted them @SpotifyCares only to be ignored. I am really on the ...
  • machechase
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify legal in german companies?

Hi there, I wonder if it is legal regarding to GEMA and GEZ to listen to spotify at the workplace? Thanks,Pascal

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I wonder if it is legal regarding to GEMA and GEZ to listen to spotify at the workplace?   Thanks, Pascal
  • qualle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to delete my account

I need to know how I could delete my spotify account or atleast remove it from my facebook account because I am using my other account and I want to connect it to my facebook account

• Casual Listener
  • I need to know how I could delete my spotify account or atleast remove it from my facebook account because I am using my other account and I want to connect it to my facebook account
  • Robertos
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes