Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account Desactivated

Back in the time when Spotify was not available in my country, I bought premium cards to activate the premium account so that I could use the service here. But when the premium time ended my account got desactivated, and the same happend to every oth...

• Back in the time when Spotify was not available in my country, I bought premium cards to activate the premium account so that I could use the service here. But when the premium time ended m...
  • santilarra
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging out of a mobile device

I logged into someone else's phone and forgot to log out and now they have access to my Spotify. Is there I can log off all devices? Tried the one in settings and that did it for my phone but they are still logged in.

• Regular
  • I logged into someone else's phone and forgot to log out and now they have access to my Spotify. Is there I can log off all devices? Tried the one in settings and that did it for my phone but they ar...
  • Lukewolgast
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for premium but stuck on free for the past 6 months

I've been charged every month for my premium subscription that I had on my galaxy s4 and when I upgraded to my galaxy s6 I logged in to my account and now it's stuck on free when it should be premium. This has been going on for about 6 months now and...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been charged every month for my premium subscription that I had on my galaxy s4 and when I upgraded to my galaxy s6 I logged in to my account and now it's stuck on free when it should be premium...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pague y no tengo el servicio

Realice mi pago con tarjeta de crédito y ya tengo el cargo pero no tengo el servicio

• Realice mi pago con tarjeta de crédito y ya tengo el cargo pero no tengo el servicio
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Took money without consent

I have 2 separate 4.99 charges and no premium service. I want this resolved asap. I don't want anything to do with this company.

• I have 2 separate 4.99 charges and no premium service. I want this resolved asap. I don't want anything to do with this company.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo pagar premium / Unable to pay for premium

Llevo desde mediados de diciembre sin poder pagar el premium, hasta me hecho una cuenta nueva por si acaso. Intento pagar con Paypal, tras loguearme le doy a confirmar pago y me devuelve a la pagina inicial de spotify donde sale la oferta y no me cob...

• Llevo desde mediados de diciembre sin poder pagar el premium, hasta me hecho una cuenta nueva por si acaso.   Intento pagar con Paypal, tras loguearme le doy a confirmar pago y me devuelve a l...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song unavailable

Could someome explain me why half of the album "Welcome 2 the hood" is greyed out? I used to be able to listen to the song 'FYFR' and "Skip the talk'n". But suddenly I'm not able to neither track those individual songs nor play them if I find them wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Could someome explain me why half of the album "Welcome 2 the hood" is greyed out? I used to be able to listen to the song 'FYFR' and "Skip the talk'n". But suddenly I'm not able to neither track tho...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to recover password.

I'm currently trying to reset my password. When I request to have them send me a new one it doesn't send me the right account. Please help

• Visitor
  • I'm currently trying to reset my password. When I request to have them send me a new one it doesn't send me the right account. Please help
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't listen music with Spotify premium free!

Hello!I've just download the Spotify premium free for 1 month, but I can't listen music.When I want to play one song apears one message that says: "It's not possible to listen this song". The option "Streaming High Quality" is not activated...What ca...

• Hello! I've just download the Spotify premium free for 1 month, but I can't listen music. When I want to play one song apears one message that says: "It's not possible to listen this song".  ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get support from Spotify to buy a family plan? It keeps failing, its a website issue

I already have a premium account and I want to add my wife. I tried many times to buy a family plan but it fails with a very generic error that says something like "Wow! It failed please visit our help zone". I called visa to see if the transcation w...

• I already have a premium account and I want to add my wife. I tried many times to buy a family plan but it fails with a very generic error that says something like "Wow! It failed please visit o...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I país for premiun and my account still on free version.

I país with credit card, the paymenth is alredy done and im still as a free version

• Casual Listener
  • I país with credit card, the paymenth is alredy done and im still as a free version
  • Gabyscott
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ich erhalte keine nachrichten über playlist änderungen

ich erhalte keine nachrichten über playlist änderungen. In der Einstellungen ist alles auf ja.

• ich erhalte keine nachrichten über playlist änderungen.  In der Einstellungen ist alles auf ja.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot download my premium spotify

I updated my phone and I lost my Spotify and I cannot download it, was so desperate that I downloaded this crappy Pro search and paid 4 dollars, and realize it's not the same.. I want my old Spotify back and all my songs.. I paid for those..

• I updated my phone and I lost my Spotify and I cannot download it, was so desperate that I downloaded this crappy Pro search and paid 4 dollars, and realize it's not the same.. I want my old Spotify ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not allowing me to make payment

I have been using premium for a long time and just received a message saying that my payment would not work. Went in several times with the same payment card used previously as well as trying different cards and the same message keeps popping up. I s...

• I have been using premium for a long time and just received a message saying that my payment would not work.  Went in several times with the same payment card used previously as well as trying d...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium subscription confusion

I am subscribed to Spotify premium according to my iPhone settings however on my actual Spotify app account it keeps saying free and that it "could not buy premium". When I try to buy premium it says I am already subscribed and that the premium perio...

• I am subscribed to Spotify premium according to my iPhone settings however on my actual Spotify app account it keeps saying free and that it "could not buy premium". When I try to buy premium it says...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't renew Spotify premium

Last month I bought a gift card for Spotify premium while the 3 month for 99 cents offer was going, now my first month is over, but I don't know why Spotify I can't renew my subscription.

• Last month I bought a gift card for Spotify premium while the 3 month for 99 cents offer was going, now my first month is over, but I don't know why Spotify I can't renew my subscription.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount

I was going to use the student discount because I thought it was for students of all levels. I am in high school. After I paid it will not let me finish registration. How do I get my refund or how do I finish registration?

• I was going to use the student discount because I thought it was for students of all levels. I am in high school. After I paid it will not let me finish registration. How do I get my refund or how do...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free 1 Month Premium Not Received.

Hi, In short: I see an offer for 1 month premium free if you sign up for premium.Click on it. Change my payment method to Redeem Gift Card.Submit legit Gift Card.Get only 1 month. I am sure that the honest people of spotify did not design this **Prom...

• Hi,   In short:   I see an offer for 1 month premium free if you sign up for premium. Click on it.  Change my payment method to Redeem Gift Card. Submit legit Gift Card. Get on...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account reset after password reset

Hi,after I had forgotten my password yesterday, I changed it by the option 'Reset password'.Now I'm very surprised, because my premium and playlists are not visible.On what is this?

• Hi, after I had forgotten my password yesterday, I changed it by the option 'Reset password'. Now I'm very surprised, because my premium and playlists are not visible. On what is this?  
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dobbel payment

I have been a Spotify client long time.I have a problem now with Spotify. Since June 2015 I have been charget dobbelt for Spotify Premium.Something is wrong with the sistem and I had till now a dobble payment every months, in total 9 months.Apple sup...

• I have been a Spotify client long time. I have a problem now with Spotify. Since June 2015 I have been charget dobbelt for Spotify Premium. Something is wrong with the sistem and I had till now a d...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes