Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Account reverted to free from premium

I recently noticed that I was being charged on two different cards for spotify. I only have one account that I use. One of the charges was coming from Itunes and when I called Itunes they told me it was for spotify via the app store. I cancelled that...

• Regular
  • I recently noticed that I was being charged on two different cards for spotify. I only have one account that I use. One of the charges was coming from Itunes and when I called Itunes they told me it ...
  • dkup69
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log in with facebook

I just got a new macbook and wanted to install spotify. It worked (like the app downloaded and opened and everything), but when I click log in with facebook, it opens up a tab on chrome that says "logging in to spotify..." That does nothing. The tab ...

• I just got a new macbook and wanted to install spotify. It worked (like the app downloaded and opened and everything), but when I click log in with facebook, it opens up a tab on chrome that says "lo...
  • Juan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account reverted to Free from Premium, still paying

I submitted a help conact form several hours ago, but have not heard back. My situation is as follows: I had spotify premium for some time. I recently noticed that I was getting a bill from Itunes in addition to a bill from Spotify. I called itunes a...

• Regular
  • I submitted a help conact form several hours ago, but have not heard back.  My situation is as follows:   I had spotify premium for some time. I recently noticed that I was getting a bill...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible log in

HelloI cant login from the App. I keep changing the password and still it doesnt let me in. Please help me

• Hello I cant login from the App. I keep changing the password and still it doesnt let me in. Please help me
  • Juan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Followers Not Receiving Email Notifications

Hi,I have been told by people who follow my playlist that they no longer receive email notifcations when I add songs to my playlist. Was wondering how I can change this so that they continue to receive notifications when I add new songs. Thank you

• Regular
  • Hi, I have been told by people who follow my playlist that they no longer receive email notifcations when I add songs to my playlist.   Was wondering how I can change this so that they contin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating official company account

Hey guys. I work at a social media agency and we are going to create official spotify accounts for some big clients. How do I do it?

• Hey guys. I work at a social media agency and we are going to create official spotify accounts for some big clients.  How do I do it?
  • alexander_r
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Can't Play The Current Track" Problem

Does Spotify have a number? I think it is really ridiculous that I have been emailing them and I still have the same problem. I even tweeted them @SpotifyCares only to be ignored. I am really on the verge of cancelling my account. I do not understand...

• Casual Listener
  • Does Spotify have a number? I think it is really ridiculous that I have been emailing them and I still have the same problem. I even tweeted them @SpotifyCares only to be ignored. I am really on the ...
  • machechase
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify legal in german companies?

Hi there, I wonder if it is legal regarding to GEMA and GEZ to listen to spotify at the workplace? Thanks,Pascal

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I wonder if it is legal regarding to GEMA and GEZ to listen to spotify at the workplace?   Thanks, Pascal
  • qualle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to delete my account

I need to know how I could delete my spotify account or atleast remove it from my facebook account because I am using my other account and I want to connect it to my facebook account

• Casual Listener
  • I need to know how I could delete my spotify account or atleast remove it from my facebook account because I am using my other account and I want to connect it to my facebook account
  • Robertos
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in

Hi I am unable to log in to my account . I typically do it through Facebook but this when I did it said "login failed - you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days"I have never had this issue before.Am currently under premium subscription .

• Hi I am unable to log in to my account . I typically do it through Facebook but this when I did it said "login failed - you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days" I have never had this issue befor...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

My account was taken over. All my playlists were deleted and my password was changed. I was able to get back into my account and I changed the password and deleted their playlists and got my own playlists back up. But I'm missing my starred tracks an...

• Casual Listener
  • My account was taken over. All my playlists were deleted and my password was changed. I was able to get back into my account and I changed the password and deleted their playlists and got my own play...
  • dinis90
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you delete the account

The contact form is not working to permanently delete my account. It takes me back to the beginning of the page. Need my account deleted ASAP! Please help.

• Visitor
  • The contact form is not working to permanently delete my account. It takes me back to the beginning of the page. Need my account deleted ASAP! Please help.
  • LeatherneckWren
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade to Premium due to error that javascript not enabled - but it is

Hi,I have javascript enabled on both Firefox and Chrome - but can't upgrade to Premium as I get blocked with an error message that javascript needs to be enabled. I've checked in all the usual places, including config etc - they all confirm it is ena...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have javascript enabled on both Firefox and Chrome - but can't upgrade to Premium as I get blocked with an error message that javascript needs to be enabled. I've checked in all the usual plac...
  • harrop01
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connecting to Facebook

I have a premium account. I can't connect to Facebook because an apparent free account is already associated. I need to sync my premium account to my FB

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account. I can't connect to Facebook because an apparent free account is already associated. I need to sync my premium account to my FB
  • skylerdrewfoust
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks Unavailable

I've been on premium spotify, but today on my computer all the songs aren't playing when I click on them. I keep getting the error message This track is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it. Does anyone know what the...

• I've been on premium spotify, but today on my computer all the songs aren't playing when I click on them. I keep getting the error message This track is not available. If you have the file on your co...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Eternal loading

So, I Have a premium account purchase from th promotion of 0,99 for three months, that i got late last year, which expires this month on 27/02, so i decided soon to upgrade my account for a Family for 4 people (me included), so i insert the data and ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I Have a premium account purchase from th promotion of 0,99 for three months, that i got late last year, which expires this month on 27/02, so i decided soon to upgrade my account for a Family fo...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Games Consoles

I have a New playstation account because i've lost my password and cant reset it. Now my PlayStation says that i'm already logged in. Can your help me???

• I have a New playstation account because i've lost my password and cant reset it. Now my PlayStation says that i'm already logged in. Can your help me???   
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscripción

Hola, me había olvidado de cancelar la suscripción a Premium. Me han pasado el cobro hoy, ¿es posible cancelar la suscripción del mes siguiente en el mismo día y recuperar el dinero? Muchas gracias

• Hola, me había olvidado de cancelar la suscripción a Premium. Me han pasado el cobro hoy, ¿es posible cancelar la suscripción del mes siguiente en el mismo día y recuperar el dinero?   Muchas ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium KPN

Hi, I have recently bought a 3 month spotify premium membership.I cancelled it because my mobile provider could offer me spotify premium for free, so It expires at the 14th of march 2016. Now I want to activate my personal code, but the program says ...

• Hi,   I have recently bought a 3 month spotify premium membership. I cancelled it because my mobile provider could offer me spotify premium for free, so It expires at the 14th of march 2016.&...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment in dollars

I want to know if paying premium in Argentina, when it says it costs $36. It means 36 american dollars or 36 ARS (argentine pesos)?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to know if paying premium in Argentina, when it says it costs $36. It means 36 american dollars or 36  ARS (argentine pesos)?
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes