Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Account broken...

I want to resubscribe to premium. I only unsubscribed temporarily so I could change my payment date. When I enter bank details and click the confirmation, the page just seems to refresh and rejects my input; my account still shows as free, and there ...

Error
  • Casual Listener
  • I want to resubscribe to premium. I only unsubscribed temporarily so I could change my payment date.   When I enter bank details and click the confirmation, the page just seems to refresh and ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Student questions

My Spotify student discount expires October 11, 2015 and I'll be charged the full premium price. How do I go about renewing the student discount? I've found threads on this exact question but I'm a bit confused. I'm not the most technologically savvy...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify student discount expires October 11, 2015 and I'll be charged the full premium price. How do I go about renewing the student discount? I've found threads on this exact question but I'm a b...
  • AmandaG58
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free vs Premium vs Free Premium Trial audio qualities

I've read: Free 160kbpsPremium 320kbps I do not know if free trial counts for audio quality. It is not noted as a pro when you look at it on the premium subscription part of the site.

• Casual Listener
  • I've read:   Free 160kbps Premium 320kbps   I do not know if free trial counts for audio quality. It is not noted as a pro when you look at it on the premium subscription part of the s...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I have premium on my iPad and had it on my phone but now since I got a new phone every time I I try to log in it tells me I only have free I've deleted the app and reloaded it but still not able to get my premium on my phone.

• I have premium on my iPad and had it on my phone but now since I got a new phone every time I I try to log in it tells me I only have free I've deleted the app and reloaded it but still not able to g...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I had spotify on my old phone, I just got a new phone and now every time I try to log in it tells me "you already have an account with this username" I've tried resetting the password and still no luck. I have no idea what to do, I emailed my problem...

• Not applicable
  • I had spotify on my old phone, I just got a new phone and now every time I try to log in it tells me "you already have an account with this username" I've tried resetting the password and still no lu...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ZARCOSCARIOTH

PORQUE USTEDES ANUNCIAN UN COBRO DE 9 PESOS LOS PRIMEROS 3 MESES Y AL MOMENTO DE PAGAR ME QUIEREN COBRAR 99 PESOS???????

• PORQUE USTEDES ANUNCIAN UN COBRO DE 9 PESOS LOS PRIMEROS 3 MESES Y AL MOMENTO DE PAGAR ME QUIEREN COBRAR 99 PESOS???????
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium though I canceled

I have this frustrating problem of cancelling Premium subscription but I am still getting charged 99 skr and even more strange is that my father is also paying for same account but he is paying 129 skr since Itunes came into the picture somehow after...

• I have this frustrating problem of cancelling Premium subscription but I am still getting charged 99 skr and even more strange is that my father is also paying for same account but he is paying 129 s...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged full price when I have the student discount

I have had the premium student discount for over a year now and for the past three months Spotify has been charging me the regular price for premium. I am still a student. How do I get a refund for those months?

• I have had the premium student discount for over a year now and for the past three months Spotify has been charging me the regular price for premium. I am still a student. How do I get a refund for t...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to select payment

Hi, I moved from Switzerland to Germany and I want to change the CC, but I am unable to do that. After selecting Germany in the payment process via "Change Country", nothing happens if I click on a payment method. Paypal, CC, etc. no effect on click ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I moved from Switzerland to Germany and I want to change the CC, but I am unable to do that. After selecting Germany in the payment process via "Change Country", nothing happens if ...
  • ricorodriguez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Juliomonforte

Me es imposible acceder a Spotify. No recuerdo la contraseña, y si la quiero poner una nueva me da error todo el tiempo.

• Me es imposible acceder a Spotify. No recuerdo la contraseña, y si la quiero poner una nueva me da error todo el tiempo.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I tried signing up for Spotify for college students and it brings up my college but when I click continue it says it's not the right college.

• I tried signing up for Spotify for college students and it brings up my college but when I click continue it says it's not the right college.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Upgrade to Premium

I am having trouble with upgrading my account to premium, I have tried looking through the spotify community help boards, and through google without much luck, none of them seem to actually help me so I've made my own. Maybe I missed something idk I'...

• I am having trouble with upgrading my account to premium, I have tried looking through the spotify community help boards, and through google without much luck, none of them seem to actually help me s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift Card

I (a student) am interested in purchasing a year's subscription as a gift for a friend (also a student). Is it possible to apply the student discount to this?

• I (a student) am interested in purchasing a year's subscription as a gift for a friend (also a student). Is it possible to apply the student discount to this? 
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My two accounts are mixing up & all playlists are lost

I have two Spotify-accounts:1) via Facebook and2) an other direct by Spotify. When I try to login via Facebook, I always get to the Spotify-Direct-Account (whitout Playlists)I created many playlists in the Facebook connected account; I can not recove...

• I have two Spotify-accounts: 1) via Facebook and 2) an other direct by Spotify.   When I try to login via Facebook, I always get to the Spotify-Direct-Account (whitout Playlists) I create...
  • Staciamorgan69
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hacked - what should I do?

My account hs been hacked - my email address has been changed I think Also playlists added and mine now lost . Are there financial risks. I changed password but hacked by same playlists again next day? What is sensible thing to do ( apart from deleti...

• Casual Listener
  • My account hs been hacked - my email address has been changed I think  Also playlists added and mine now lost .  Are there financial risks.  I changed password but hacked by same playl...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cargo a mi tarjeta y sigo con cuenta Free

Buenos Días El día de hoy quise activar la promición de 3 meses x 9.00 pesos y me llego el cargo a mi tarjeta pero mi cuenta sigue siendo free Me pueden ayudar

• Buenos Días    El día de hoy quise activar la promición de 3 meses x 9.00 pesos y me llego el cargo a mi tarjeta pero mi cuenta sigue siendo free   Me pueden ayudar
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Public playlists

I have playlists that are public but cant be found in a search. I want people to follow them from other spotify accounts... Help!

• I have playlists that are public but cant be found in a search. I want people to follow them from other spotify accounts... Help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charged!

I have now just noticed that i have been double charged since JULY! What gives?

• Gig Goer
  • I have now just noticed that i have been double charged since JULY!   What gives?
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes