Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

SYNCING PLAYLISTS

Hello My phone and laptop both have spotify account and I can access music on both. However, i cant see my playlists on my phone and SOME things are different on the phone (galaxy S5) app.... ive tried to sync but all playlists DO NOT come across

• Not applicable
  • Hello   My phone and laptop both have spotify account and I can access music on both. However, i cant see my playlists on my phone and SOME things are different on the phone (galaxy S5) app......
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times????

Why have I been charged 3 times? Why is there no phone number to call?

• Casual Listener
  • Why have I been charged 3 times? Why is there no phone number to call?
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanently remove playlists from recovery

I know that Recover Playlists can be useful for many but I'd like to permanently remove them. Any way to do it?

• I know that Recover Playlists can be useful for many but I'd like to permanently remove them. Any way to do it?
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium with Rogers

Just upgraded my Rogers plan that includes Spotify Premium. But an error occured in Rogers system cause they changed my account number.Since, I can't retrieve my Spotify Premium..... I tried to log ... log out ... re-log .... re-log out .... create a...

• Casual Listener
  • Just upgraded my Rogers plan that includes Spotify Premium. But an error occured in Rogers system cause they changed my account number. Since, I can't retrieve my Spotify Premium.....    ...
  • NaomiBraganza
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Overcharge with no notice

I have had premium for over a year with your college discount with no problems, $4.99 per month. Today I was charged $9.99 and have not received any contact about a price change or a problem with my student verification. So basically I would like to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had premium for over a year with your college discount with no problems, $4.99 per month. Today I was charged $9.99 and have not received any contact about a price change or a problem with my ...
  • meg1294
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to switch my Facebook account.

I have 2 Spotify accounts.. One is premium and one is not. I deleted my Facebook account recently that was like led to my premium account. I want to connect my premium account to my new Facebook. My new Facebook account has the same email address as ...

• Not applicable
  • I have 2 Spotify accounts.. One is premium and one is not. I deleted my Facebook account recently that was like led to my premium account. I want to connect my premium account to my new Facebook. My ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify charged me $5.04 for student discount even though I did not receive the premium benefits.

I attempted to subscribe to premium for the student discount so it first asked me to enter my card number. Then it asked about my student information to confirm that I was eligible for the discount. Spotify, however, did not recgnize me as a student ...

• I attempted to subscribe to premium for the student discount so it first asked me to enter my card number. Then it asked about my student information to confirm that I was eligible for the discount. ...
  • missykitty2020
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

can't access premium

I've been trying to get the 30 day trial of premium but it is not accepting my card??? Anybody else having this issue??

• I've been trying to get the 30 day trial of premium but it is not accepting my card??? Anybody else having this issue??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for the 3 Month Premium $1 Trial; 3 months have passed & now I'm being charged $10

I just found out today that I was charged $10.00 on my TD Bank account from Spotify. I had signed up for a 3 month premium trial for $1.00 prior and I'm almost positive that I opted not to renew my account after the 3 months were over. I was surprise...

• Casual Listener
  • I just found out today that I was charged $10.00 on my TD Bank account from Spotify. I had signed up for a 3 month premium trial for $1.00 prior and I'm almost positive that I opted not to renew...
  • Dreamvillain95
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Playlist Content

I deleted the content of some playlists and thought the "recover deleted playlist" function would bring them back, but it didn't. Is there anyway to restore the content of deleted playlists?

• Casual Listener
  • I deleted the content of some playlists and thought the "recover deleted playlist" function would bring them back, but it didn't. Is there anyway to restore the content of deleted playlists?
  • sistro4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing Country Issue

Helloooo,I moved to the US from NZ with Spotify premium (it was a part of my cellphone deal), this has now ceased and I want to upgrade from free spotify to premium. My Spotify account needs to be set to New Zealand, because that is where my credit c...

• Not applicable
  • Helloooo, I moved to the US from NZ with Spotify premium (it was a part of my cellphone deal), this has now ceased and I want to upgrade from free spotify to premium. My Spotify account needs to be ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to restrict access to my account for others.

I recently logged into my account on a friends phone and forgot to log off. This person is continuing to use my account and interfering with my preferences. Can you restrict their access to my account?

• I recently logged into my account on a friends phone and forgot to log off. This person is continuing to use my account and interfering with my preferences. Can you restrict their access to my accoun...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change of Payment method

HelloIf I change the paymen method from an accound open in the US with a US account and change it to a credit card from another country. Will I have access to the same music library?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello If I change the paymen method from an accound open in the US with a US account and change it to a credit card from another country. Will I have access to the same music library?
  • gusplata
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm still being charged for premium but it won't let me use it

I payed for the premium service but no matter what I try it says that I have to upgrade, I have waited 4 days and it still won't work. I even waited for the payment to go through and everything. I signed out and signed back in and even deleted the ap...

• Casual Listener
  • I payed for the premium service but no matter what I try it says that I have to upgrade, I have waited 4 days and it still won't work. I even waited for the payment to go through and everything. I si...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

help

I have subscribed with the college discount but I'm still on free trial and I have been charged already. I have tried to uninstall and installing it again but still nothing. Help please

• Casual Listener
  • I have subscribed with the college discount but I'm still on free trial and I have been charged already. I have tried to uninstall and installing it again but still nothing. Help please
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I cancel my premier account if I can't login?

Does anyone know how I can go about cancelling my account if I can't login to my Spotify account?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know how I can go about cancelling my account if I can't login to my Spotify account?
  • Mellyness
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify charged my account 3 times?

I applied for the spotify student discount and it made me put in my card number first then all of my information. I tried this three times and everytime I would fill out my information, it said that I could not be verified. Then, I look at my bank ac...

• Casual Listener
  • I applied for the spotify student discount and it made me put in my card number first then all of my information. I tried this three times and everytime I would fill out my information, it said that ...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log into/connect PS4 Spotify account

I can't log in to Spotify on PS4, The log in (username/password) and connect both tell me 'linking failed - please try again'. The account does recognise my log in details, it just won't go past this stage. I have a valid premium account, and I'm als...

• Not applicable
  • I can't log in to Spotify on PS4, The log in (username/password) and connect both tell me 'linking failed - please try again'. The account does recognise my log in details, it just won't go past this...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged Full Price

I was on the Student discount paying $5 a month and without notice they charged me full price because my year was up. If I renew the student discount, will it charge me the 4.99 on top of the 9.99 already charged for this month?

• Casual Listener
  • I was on the Student discount paying $5 a month and without notice they charged me full price because my year was up. If I renew the student discount, will it charge me the 4.99 on top of the 9.99 al...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes